Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My Alterations

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper44 View Post
    Looking good. You'll be able to match the whole phone in a bit. These .artwork png's are the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. Like that background png you just edited. Who would have ever thought that would transform itself into the backgrounds. I just don't get these things.
    I try focusing on the transparent ones first since those will be used first and foremost from what i can tell. I'm trying to add designs to some of the smaller images so as not to give a plain solid color, but I'm limited to what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    Ouch. And the anomaly continues man. I don't get it. And WHOA, I want that blue background. Setup that artwork file!

Reako
    I will have this one out soon enough, but I'm now trying to remember all the files I have edited so I can go back to the Red and do the same. That's the bad thing about trial and error.... I never write anything down as I go.

Edit: Here's my current Dialer for the Blue, but I'm not sure if I can release it without finding the original author of the image. I found this on www.sciphone.net where I usually get all my iPhone walls. Let me know what you think.
    Last edited by Bad2049; 2007-12-13 at 04:33 AM.

It's ready. Here is my thread of many many Other.artwork png's. Take a look.

http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21189

I just hope you get those other files fixed. It's still irritating me.

Reako

Unhappy Confused/Frustrated
    I just hope you get those other files fixed. It's still irritating me.

Reako
    I am at a total stand still. I have tried everything that I could think of other than shutting down the pc and taking a hammer to it. I can re-release the one without the Blue six button pad if you'd prefer that for the meantime. It's just that I have no idea how or what is causing any of the problems with certain images. I have thought that it would have to do with something Mac related that I can't get to on my Vista machine. I have thought that maybe iPhoneBrowser could be the problem, but if you were able to check it and have the same issue... there went that idea. I haven't given up, but I am working on it slowly since it is very frustrating not knowing what's going on.

I made my own dialer, then only thing I wanted was the blue six pad dialer. I unpacked your images and made a new artwork file hoping something happened in the packing stage, but no luck. I even tried a few different things in photoshop with no luck as well. I just am perplexed and it's really pissing me off, and it wasn't even my mod to begin with! Haha

Reako

Hey, bad, do ya think you could do a dark purple version of this?
    i would, but no photoshop. Thanks if you can, man.
    !ROHT YTHGIM EHT MA I

I'll see if I can't get something out to you by this weekend.

Thanks man! Im trying to get my hands on another copy of Photoshop CS3, Then I can help with this finally, just a matter of finding the right to**ent, lol .
    !ROHT YTHGIM EHT MA I

Hey man. Any new creations? BTW: I have a sick idea for a Dialer. Just not much time. I think we can come up with a nice blue one.

Reako

Quote Originally Posted by Bad2049 View Post
    I try focusing on the transparent ones first since those will be used first and foremost from what i can tell. I'm trying to add designs to some of the smaller images so as not to give a plain solid color, but I'm limited to what I can do.

I will have this one out soon enough, but I'm now trying to remember all the files I have edited so I can go back to the Red and do the same. That's the bad thing about trial and error.... I never write anything down as I go.

Edit: Here's my current Dialer for the Blue, but I'm not sure if I can release it without finding the original author of the image. I found this on www.sciphone.net where I usually get all my iPhone walls. Let me know what you think.
    that dialer is cool! how can i get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Freshboiii View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks it looks like crap?
    no, i think they look like **** too.

Hey man. Any new creations? BTW: I have a sick idea for a Dialer. Just not much time. I think we can come up with a nice blue one.

Reako
    Sorry I haven't been around lately, but I been really busy with alot of things. I would like to hear your ideas on a dialer that you have in mind. PM when you have time and I'll try and respond ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by azureshakr View Post
    that dialer is cool! how can i get it?
    I haven't released this yet since the wall isn't my work and I have no idea who it belongs to. I won't release without proper consent from the author, but it's not hard to do if you have a general idea on how to use PhotoShop.

@hanz0e: I'm sorry if they do not meet your required tastes, but your opinion means just as much as Freshboiii's. So I will ask you like I asked him, please leave your meaningless comments to yourself.
    Last edited by Bad2049; 2007-12-22 at 04:31 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hanz0e View Post
    no, i think they look like **** too.

PUCK..!!

I think MMI will have to Run Background checks on PPL before they are allowed to Sign Up ! lol They just don't get It..!

How much do u charge to be nice ?!

!! Do something urself if u dont like it
    Fire up the photoshope urself........ and see how far you can go..?

BAD2049

i have 1.1.1 Where in iPhoneBrowser or other programs can i find the following screen

Thanks
    Default artwork list
    ok i searched.
    no luck
    where is the #$@*ING LIST for the artwork files / pngs what theyre for n such.
    we could make one together or you could just post the list whatever. thanks

Hey Bad2049 Many Thx For You Brother, I Love Your Theme Specialy MobileMusicPlayer.app with Red Theme matching with Black Colour.......This one really great huh.....

Cheers,

HUMVEE

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

hi could you post the blue image files for the top of the lock screen and ipod screen so i can install them. i installed all the other files but thuose 2 were not in there and could you tell me where to put them? thanx for the great work

Thanks

Where can I get this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bad2049 View Post
    Thanks... Now I have matching settings windows to go along with my theme.
    I have been trying to find the correct image for the back ground, could you tell me which one it is.

thanks
    alan

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwidow74 View Post

hi could you post the blue image files for the top of the lock screen and ipod screen so i can install them. i installed all the other files but thuose 2 were not in there and could you tell me where to put them? thanx for the great work
    same here

could u post them??

thanx
    -reppin4you

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234