Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My Alterations

From what I can tell, that specific image on the right has issues. I have gone back and tried a few different things and still that line comes up. I even tried replacing the exact image you can find in .png form on the phone and that made matters worse. It seems that when you press the Speaker button the line goes away so I just have to find out what is causing this. I will keep you posted on what I find as I go along.

I just tried a few things, such as changing colors, resizing, adding small effects and changing a few settings. All to no avail. Let me know if you get it, if not I'll help out later tonight if you need it!

Reako

Thank you for your hard work! Using the red keypad now =]

Man I'm stumped. I hope you figure it out.

Reako

Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    Man I'm stumped. I hope you figure it out.

Reako
    I know what you mean. I ended up staying up till 2am trying to figure this out. I was already working on new colors, but now I am dedicating all my time to fixing this issue. All I do know is that it has something to do with the two right side images. I'll keep you posted as I go further into this mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by mzkaye729 View Post
    Thank you for your hard work! Using the red keypad now =]
    Thanks and I'm glad you like.
    Last edited by Bad2049; 2007-12-10 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yeah man. I tried for a few hours, then bowled in my league, and then reattempted for a few hours when I got home. No luck here.

Reako

I'm looking into a Photoshopping site that I have found very useful since I stumbled across it. Maybe I might come across something that can help. If anything I just might try making my own replacement for that specific set of images.... fingers crossed that I don't have to go that far.

Thanks dude, I'll continue to give it a go when I get back tonight. This is the last "blue" mod I need on my phone and I'll be satisfied.

Reako

Uh yup. I definitely give up. I hope you figure it out so we don't have to develop the two images from scratch...

Reako
    Last edited by Reako; 2007-12-11 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I had to get away from it.. so I went back to doing some video editing to relax. This is getting to be a real pain in the arse!!

Yeah I just deleted the files so I wouldn't be enticed to overhaul back into photoshoping it. Bleh.

Reako

Bad, you may want to check out this thread if you wanna further your blue and red modding on the lock screen. Also if you just wanna get away from the dial pad anomaly.

Reako

hehe the hand icon is it a coincidence? ^^

OK! After checking into that page you posted for me Reako, I took the time to check it out and put it to use. I have posted 2 images of what I have found.... I'm more than certain you are going to see the issue that I have found again. This is really interesting, but becoming a real PAIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by smackjack View Post

hehe the hand icon is it a coincidence? ^^
    Actually, that was by complete chance that the hand was placed in such a way. I don't use any of the apps that allow you to move the icons around, but it was very amusing when I first noticed that as well.

Bad2049,

I'm going to try and match a good portion of the .artwork files with their locations on the phone today so then you'll be able to make even more of the phone red or blue. I'll let you know how it goes.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jasper44 For This Useful Post:

Bad2049 (2007-12-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper44 View Post
    Bad2049,

I'm going to try and match a good portion of the .artwork files with their locations on the phone today so then you'll be able to make even more of the phone red or blue. I'll let you know how it goes.
    Thank you. This will take alot off my shoulders allowing me to keep looking into a way to fix the little issue that's pi**ing me off atm.

I'll have a huge list and lot of pictures soon but I wanted to say that I have found the image that controls the background of the programs.

If you want to check this one out for the time being it is Other-ver111_215.png of Other.artwork

Thanks... Now I have matching settings windows to go along with my theme.

Looking good. You'll be able to match the whole phone in a bit. These .artwork png's are the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. Like that background png you just edited. Who would have ever thought that would transform itself into the backgrounds. I just don't get these things.

Excellent Job!

...love the color scheme and pics.

Ouch. And the anomaly continues man. I don't get it. And WHOA, I want that blue background. Setup that artwork file!

Reako

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast