Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My Alterations

thank you for the download link !! absolutely love this =)

If you couldn't handle criticism then don't post them. Idiot.

Seriously, this place is FILLED with people who don't have a single hold on life.

Quote Originally Posted by Freshboiii View Post
    If you couldn't handle criticism then don't post them. Idiot.

Seriously, this place is FILLED with people who don't have a single hold on life.
    a hold on life?!?!? u r just mad cuz someone else comes up with something people will get use of. let me guess
    a. as a kid u got made fun of a lot so now u have to try and make other people upset on the internet cuz ur not man enough to do it in person

or b. ujust dont have a life and like to start internet drama.

ok enough with that

the theme is great man love it. about to update it on mine right now

First of all I never attacked you verbally and I refuse to stoop to your level of childishness. So please just leave this thread and don't worry about coming back in here if you have nothing more to do that irritate someone because your life is filled with nothing more than boredom.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad2049 View Post
    First of all I never attacked you verbally and I refuse to stoop to your level of childishness. So please just leave this thread and don't worry about coming back in here if you have nothing more to do that irritate someone because your life is filled with nothing more than boredom.
    What's next you're going to cry to your mommy?

Seriously, grow up. If you can't take it, then don't post it. It looks like ****, and forever will be until you decide to change it. Go back to school, kid.

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Freshboiii - I have asked you multiple times to either be polite on the forums or say nothing at all. A look through your posts reveals a high percentage of you being a jerk to people. You call people children constantly, and yet you are the one always acting like a child.

Now you're banned.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyle Matthews For This Useful Post:

EmoRebellion (2007-12-04)

FreshBoii is so corny! I would love this if it were in Blue. And I mean LOVE! Regardless it is some spectacular work.

Reako

I have been looking at doing some new coloring ideas and some new designs, but with my current schedule this month and a crap load of exams... I am pretty much stuck. I will do my best to release a new blue color as soon as I possibly can.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    Freshboiii - I have asked you multiple times to either be polite on the forums or say nothing at all. A look through your posts reveals a high percentage of you being a jerk to people. You call people children constantly, and yet you are the one always acting like a child.

Now you're banned.
    yay!!

how do u get that password thing on the main screen to work ...

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post

Now you're banned.
    Thanks PF! Its about time.

I cant wait for the blue version of this theme! Clear you schedule and make time for whats clearly important!

Quote Originally Posted by X-ception View Post
    I forgot to post that some of the images require a reboot of the phone, or you could try restarting the Springboard using Summerboard.. As for the new colors, I am currently working on them. I will release them as soon as I possibly can, but my schedule is about to get a little bit worse... and soon.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by X-ception View Post
    You have to turn on "Passcode Lock" in your settings.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad2049 View Post
    I forgot to post that some of the images require a reboot of the phone, or you could try restarting the Springboard using Summerboard.. As for the new colors, I am currently working on them. I will release them as soon as I possibly can, but my schedule is about to get a little bit worse... and soon.
    Yeah I feel you man. My internship lets out Dec 15th. God better hurry it up! I'll just patiently wait for the Blue.

Reako

How do i get the things in the TelephonyUI to work on the touch?

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_Killer View Post
    How do i get the things in the TelephonyUI to work on the touch?
    I wish I could answer that, but I have no idea since the Touch shouldn't have that framework folder. If I can get ahold of the file system for the Touch, then maybe I can figure something out, but this was all done with the iPhone in mind.

Updated first post with an update for Red and Blue Custom themes.

If you look on the Six Button Pad, why are there two white lines on the right side of the touch pad?

Reako

Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    If you look on the Six Button Pad, why are there two white lines on the right side of the touch pad?

Reako
    Thanks for the heads up. I will look into this immediately.

Hmm, it's actually on both colors. Maybe just needs to be resized? Even though I just noticed the dimensions seem to be right...

Reako

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast