Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [First Theme] Hello Kitty (Summerboard)

Quote Originally Posted by kamy View Post
    It's a great theme I will say for women, but I kind of forgot why they all love Hello Kitty so much...

What was it? a show, a movie?

It really makes no sense why they like the damn thing so much x_X
    Ok when I was about 9 in the mid 80's Hello Kitty was like I dunno a brand sort of like Lacoste gators...Its true it was a cartoon, and it has a whole slew of characters including my favorite bad guy bad batz maru!

They used to sell like miniature pencils, envelopes, watches, lunch boxes everything was tiny. So most little girls loved it cause it was made small for a small girl. Now, 5 tiny 1"pencils, 5 tiny 2" envelopes, and 5 tiny 3" papers to write on would cost like 10 dollars. It was always really expensive and only high end stores carried it. Now u see more Hello Kitty everywhere young girls love it, and it brings back memories for the older ones.

I love it always will its like my Elmo :P I really want to see this theme on winterboard!!! I'm on iphone 2.0.1 and customize and summerboard are lagging...Grrrrr

Please put it on winterboard it really is the nicest one out there! If the fella who made it can make it a whole Iphone deal, like battery, calculator, texts, dialer, Im sure he could sell it, I know I would buy it! I would reccommend using the same style he has now. The graphics are just so crisp and adorable! I NEED A HELLO KITTY IPHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not enough cute girly stuff for iphones!!! The OCD in me wants it all to match!!!

Your wife is right!!! Yours is the cutest.. Can you put it on the installer so I can get it as well?
    MsDivaNikki =)
    Pooh Bear Lover

I added the theme onto my phone, but the installer icon and the smbprefs icon isn't working. How can I fix this?

Thanks man, my wife likes it. kudos!

How can I download this to my phone I've looked everywhere I want it so badly? I am jailbroken and have Cydia

Quote Originally Posted by meemoo View Post
    How can I download this to my phone I've looked everywhere I want it so badly? I am jailbroken and have Cydia
    Cydia > Winterboard > Open SSH > Put in in Theme folder> apply it > Voila~
    Sorry, it's not in detail but you can figure it out by searching the forum.
    Good luck.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

how do i get this for my ipod touch?? pls help

iPhone? More like MyPhone TT KH's Avatar
    Thanks

You need to jailbreak and go to Cydia install SSH, for the connection between your "device Iphone and or Itouch" to link with your desktop or laptop, once you link it together go root private var stash application mobilesms app ballon 1 for incoming tex and ballon 2 for out going text just drag and drop.

iPhone? More like MyPhone TT KH's Avatar
    Thanks

thank you sooooo MUCH!! i have been waiting for a hello kitty theme like this for aggggggges u just made my day i dont know how i can thank you =]

can someone please tell me how to get this theme on winterboard!

Quote Originally Posted by LDCLuV View Post
    can someone please tell me how to get this theme on winterboard!
    How to SFTP Winterboard themes 2.x

1. install OpenSSH
    (from list of apps available from Cydia)

2. install winterboard
    (from list of apps available from Cydia)

3. Get a SFTP program to SSH to your iphone from your computer
    (MAC FuGu--Wiki Guide / PC WinSCP--Wiki Guide)

4. SFTP settings: Server will be your IP address of your iphone, User = root, password = dottie or alpine.
    (get your iphones IP address from Settings->Wifi->click the arrow next to the wifi network you are connected to. you'll then see your IP address)

5. Winterboard themes go in /Library/Themes/ , this is the directory you'll place your themes. each theme should have it's own folder.

Quote Originally Posted by iipodtouchroxxmasoxx View Post
    thank you sooooo MUCH!! i have been waiting for a hello kitty theme like this for aggggggges u just made my day i dont know how i can thank you =]
    click the "Thanks" button
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2009-02-04 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    excellent dude. Is it possible to name some more icons?

how do i get this 4 my iphone ??? :]

how do i upload it to my ipod touch??

How do i uplosad this to my iphone???

post 52 has installation instructions.

Its cute. (: Id download it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123