Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (Preview) VistaPerfection 3.0

i think you should edit that green in the buttons, it should be white/blueish (use a calc-like button scheme)

I Hope that the standard keyboard will be backed up

Other thing about the KB, show us a pic of the portrait kb

Also, there are rumors sayin that the iPhone screen will be smaller, so i think you should relase it for the poor ppl that cannot buy a new one

Edit: You should modify that windows window and add an "aereo" glass on it (it looks XP-ish/basic)

Safari should be blue, not black, look at IE7 For vista screens on the Internet
    Last edited by CaptainZana; 2008-06-08 at 12:33 PM. Reason: WTF?!? XP-ISH WINDOWS AND BLACK SAFARI?!?!???!?!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainZana View Post
    i think you should edit that green in the buttons, it should be white/blueish (use a calc-like button scheme)

I Hope that the standard keyboard will be backed up

Other thing about the KB, show us a pic of the portrait kb

Also, there are rumors sayin that the iPhone screen will be smaller, so i think you should relase it for the poor ppl that cannot buy a new one

Edit: You should modify that windows window and add an "aereo" glass on it (it looks XP-ish/basic)

Safari should be blue, not black, look at IE7 For vista screens on the Internet
    No doubt...thanks for the input

give the status bar the 'aero look'
    1.1.4 Winpwned ----> 2.0 Winpwned

Baseband- 04.05.04_G
    Bootloader- 3.9 (1.0.2 OOTB)
    Call In/Out - Yes/Yes
    SMS In/Out - Yes/Yes
    GPRS - Yes
    YouTube - Yes

I WANT THIS THEME SOOO BAD, PLEASE RELEASE IT REGARDLESS OF THE NEW IPHONE.

Dont everyone is gonna replace there existing phone which works perfectly well. And your themes are amazing and very well detailed.

please please please..........or you could let me beta test it for you *wink wink* as i admire your work so much

BUMP, please let us know when available.

Hey ebl, do you think you're going to release this sooner now that the new iphone/firmware wont be available for another month?

Any updates? I'm really looking forward to that music player.

iPhone? More like MyPhone gavko's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah ebl release it. its really nice and u know ppl will like it a lot

The keyboard is SWEEET! I def say u release it now...even if it's not complete....call it vista perfection 2.5

Thanks

good news guys...im ready to release VistaPerfection 3.0 on monday. I'm Just finishing up a couple extra things. Everything you guys requested are in the new version and more. it took me a little extra time to release this because i wasnt satisfied with the work i already had so i started all over. i hope you guys really like this one. i worked really hard with every detail.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ebl4287 View Post
    good news guys...im ready to release VistaPerfection 3.0 on monday. I'm Just finishing up a couple extra things. Everything you guys requested are in the new version and more. it took me a little extra time to release this because i wasnt satisfied with the work i already had so i started all over. i hope you guys really like this one. i worked really hard with every detail.
    WOOT WOOT! Stoked to get this theme working. It will confuse and amaze so many people I know. I'm sure the final release will be nothing short of amazing.

Default Vista bluf
    Very nice Photoshop work. I don't think this is a real GUI for the iPhone dude.

Very nice Photoshop work. I don't think this is a real GUI for the iPhone. This will never be out.
    Last edited by xpous; 2008-06-15 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xpous View Post
    Very nice Photoshop work. I don't think this is a real GUI for the iPhone dude.

Very nice Photoshop work. I don't think this is a real GUI for the iPhone. This will never be out.
    LOL!

What the hell kind of comment was that...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12