Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Source with a bunch of themes

Default New Source with a bunch of themes
    TAKE NOTE: WE HAVE A NEW DOMAIN!

Our source is officially live.

Summerboard themes, keyboards, wallpapers, and more.

Just add http://www.apogeeltd.com to your installer sources and you'll find everything under Apogee LTD.

Here's some snapshots of SOME of the themes and stuff:

Soft Tap Keyboard:

Pill Style Keyboard:

Wallpaper Packs:

Hello Kitty:

Clear Buttons 1:

Clear Buttons 2:

Glass:

Shine:

Fin:
    Last edited by chemicalcomfort; 2007-12-02 at 08:05 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chemicalcomfort For This Useful Post:

airtel (2007-11-26), buffryder36 (2007-12-04), chrisperro (2007-11-30), magsbadboy (2007-11-26), runningwild (2007-12-01), tonydeli7 (2007-12-14)

awesome awesome awesome, i just wanna thank chemical for all the work he put into these.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to donetodeath For This Useful Post:

chemicalcomfort (2007-11-26)

im adding it up to my installer list as of now. hehehe
    thanks dude.

Added! Nice stuff!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

nice, will the soft tap kybd work with 1.1.2..?

awesome! Keep up the great work!
    If they're old enough to cross the street, they're old enough to get banged!

Quote Originally Posted by donetodeath
    awesome awesome awesome, i just wanna thank chemical for all the work he put into these.
    you're definitely welcome. thank you also for all your hard work. wouldn't be what it is without you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomer
    nice, will the soft tap kybd work with 1.1.2..?
    As far as I know, no it will not in it's current state. I'm certain they've changed the keyboard artwork files in the update, so the current method of unpacking them doesn't work. As soon as it gets updated however, i'll be sure to update the keyboard as well.
    Last edited by chemicalcomfort; 2007-11-26 at 09:04 AM.
    My Installer Source for themes, wallpapers, and keyboards: http://www.apogeeltd.com

Nice. Thanks!!
    Last edited by mzkaye729; 2007-11-26 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mzkaye729 View Post
    Nice. Thanks!!
    Definitely welcome. Thanks to everyone trying it out. I'm glad to see people are picking up on it.
    My Installer Source for themes, wallpapers, and keyboards: http://www.apogeeltd.com

12. The Following User Says Thank You to chemicalcomfort For This Useful Post:

Arcano (2007-11-27)

One question though. Are those keyboard files designed to work with 1.1.1? Cuz it doesn't say it -- except for one that states it only works with 1.1.1

looking great. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mzkaye729 View Post
    One question though. Are those keyboard files designed to work with 1.1.1? Cuz it doesn't say it -- except for one that states it only works with 1.1.1
    Yes I neglected to say which firmware is supported by the Pill Style Keyboard. I'll try to fix that soon. However yes they are designed for, and in their current state, only work for 1.1.1 firmware.

i installed this last night it really is great ive been checking out pretty much everything on there a lot of props to all those who created this keep up the good work cheers

Great work man.
    Adding it right now.
    Keep it up!

I love all the wallpapers, and the fact that it automated the symlink for moving the wallpapers folder to a different place to free up space. Good job on these wallpapers and themes, I hope more is to come!

thats fantastic work, i look forward to much more from your installer

Hello, Ive been out of the loop for a while and not up with how to install this, it looks awesome, do you need a installer source to download this? What do I do to install? Sorry for the questions. D

Thanks

He gave us the installer source in the 1st post

These look awesome.
    I wish I could download some to my computer first though, like the keypads so I can use them with customize.

Edit: Ooo, Chocolate Rain needs a Stock icon (and even more if possible), it looks good.

And here is a wallpaper for Chocolate Rain that isn't 1.16mb.
    Last edited by Dash-2; 2007-11-27 at 01:37 AM.

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!

This is exactly what i am looking for, alot of work has gone into these and i am grateful!!!

Now that i have you on sources, will any new themes you make be updated to your installer source?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast