Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Source with a bunch of themes

Well i have the following themes:
    3dee
    Chocolate Rain
    Clear Buttons 1
    Clear Buttons 2
    Glass
    M-Boss
    Sleek
    Family Guy

They all have the iTouch only icons and they work perfectly. Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by runningwild View Post
    Well i have the following themes:
    3dee
    Chocolate Rain
    Clear Buttons 1
    Clear Buttons 2
    Glass
    M-Boss
    Sleek
    Family Guy

They all have the iTouch only icons and they work perfectly. Keep up the good work!
    I'm relieved to hear that. I did them all at once and i was really tired when I was trying to do it and was afraid I'd made a stupid mistake or something.
    My Installer Source for themes, wallpapers, and keyboards: http://www.apogeeltd.com

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by donetodeath View Post
    Here is one of the new themes we're about to release. Should be on the installer later today, just wanted to give you guys a preview.

Really cool!!

The new theme is now officially up. It's called Luminous.

Be sure to direct your icon requests to donetodeath since I was not the one who made this one. Email is probably the best way to get a hold of him.
    My Installer Source for themes, wallpapers, and keyboards: http://www.apogeeltd.com

WOW! That 3dee theme is amazing!!! The coolest yet by far!
    Maximum respect to you Chemicalcomfort! Thank you for sharing.

I'm having the same problem as Syphaduis....

I keep getting the 'preflight script error', I'm running 1.1.1 and when checking in ibrickr there is a root folder for wallpapers. I'm not sure how to cure this hiccup, any ideas apart from the afore mentioned full restore?

Thanks

domingo

Quote Originally Posted by chemicalcomfort View Post
    The new theme is now officially up. It's called Luminous.

Be sure to direct your icon requests to donetodeath since I was not the one who made this one. Email is probably the best way to get a hold of him.
    To bad I'm missing way to much icons for that theme..

3dee is SICK!!!!

ok so this might sound silly, but everyone having "preflight error" issues, do you have the bsd subsystem installed?

if you do, ssh to your phone and type this command chmod -R 0777 /Library

if that doesn't work then i don't know what to tell you

Quote Originally Posted by chemicalcomfort View Post
    ok so this might sound silly, but everyone having "preflight error" issues, do you have the bsd subsystem installed?

if you do, ssh to your phone and type this command chmod -R 0777 /Library

if that doesn't work then i don't know what to tell you
    what is the "preflight error"?

well in the preflight of the installation of the wallpapers, it moves the wallpapers to your root directory and creates a symlink where the folder used to be so it still works as normal.

now for some reason, beaver777 and a couple others can't install the wallpapers because the preflight script fails for some reason. The only reason why that should happen would be because they don't have the bsd subsystem installed. but i suppose it could also have something to do with setting permissions and such. I have no idea. All i know is it works perfectly on my phone and all my friend's phones.

have you removed the shine theme from installer? i have problems to download ! tks

woops my bad. i had to revert the repo to a backup and for some reason shine was pointing to old server for the download but all is well again. sorry bout that.

now its fine tks!!

there is any other icon? mms , do to list ,finder, iradio ,installer,smb, customize, term0vt100? or ny other? for version 1.1.2? tks a lott!!
    Last edited by nandodemarchi; 2007-12-13 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by nandodemarchi View Post
    now its fine tks!!

there is any other icon? mms , do to list ,finder, iradio ,installer,smb, customize, term0vt100? or ny other? for version 1.1.2? tks a lott!!
    well i actually didn't create this theme, that one is all donetodeath. i can direct him to this thread so he'll look at it, but last time i talked to him about it, he didn't have any plans to add icons to shine. i'll see what i can do tho.

EDIT:
    oh and to everyone who has requested icons in the past couple days for themes i've made, i promise i will get to it, but i'm really caught up in making this Homework Tracker app. as soon as i'm done with the beta, i'll give you guys some love. Right now though I'm really trying to push it out the door.

Also, I was thinking about releasing a new keyboard but several people are having problems with the custom keyboards and i have no idea why. i'll check out getting the keyboards on customize and maybe that will fix it, but last time i checked that part of customize was real glitchy. But for now i've been thinking about removing them from the source so people will stop complaining to me, crying that it messed up their keyboard. if i can get them to work well through customize i'll consider making another one.
    Last edited by chemicalcomfort; 2007-12-13 at 06:26 AM.

Bump for my co-worker!!!

aww man when are the keyboards coming back i miss my pills lol

Quote Originally Posted by BLOWNCO View Post
    aww man when are the keyboards coming back i miss my pills lol
    As they were, probably never. If you can get spicy chicken to get the keyboards to work for customize I will definitely. But for some reason some peoples' keyboards were getting messed up and I got really sick of dealing with people always whining and complaining to me about it.

I was thinking about re-releasing it with a disclaimer saying it might mess it up, so use at your own risk, but I think that's kind of messed up. So I'd rather release clean packages that aren't messing up phones. All part of being responsible and stuff you know.

Default hi 3dee is not in my installer is there a problem ....help
    hi 3dee is not in my installer is there a problem ....help
    apogee ltd is there as a source but no 3 dee theme ????????????...help
    Last edited by oc12345; 2007-12-25 at 08:16 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This is nice!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast