Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Source with a bunch of themes

no i dont use both together but i just like to have one png that is Customize.png and another that is CustomizeNM.png.

Banned
    Thanks

ill add it....good work

Quote Originally Posted by Travace View Post
    no i dont use both together but i just like to have one png that is Customize.png and another that is CustomizeNM.png.
    Once again ask and you shall receive.

Just finished testing and uploading the update to M-Boss theme and I'm confident it'll look great, however I don't have some of the apps that icons were requested for so if they need a touch up let me know. I'm not sure what MIM is, so I did kind of a generic icon. What is that exactly?
    Last edited by chemicalcomfort; 2007-12-01 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    My Installer Source for themes, wallpapers, and keyboards: http://www.apogeeltd.com

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chemicalcomfort For This Useful Post:

Travace (2007-12-01)

Make It Mine

thats that new app that lets you type in some text and make it your carrier image

if you need any of the originol icons let me know which ones and ill post em

BTW FieldTest got left out
    Last edited by Travace; 2007-12-01 at 08:27 AM.

Make It Mine

thats that new app that lets you type in some text and make it your carrier image

if you need any of the originol icons let me know which ones and ill post em

BTW FieldTest got left out
    Went ahead and fixed the MiM icon as well as make sure the FieldTest icon made it on there. Let me know if that MiM icon is satisfactory. I couldn't decide if I like how that came out. Guess we'll see.

Also, just for you wallpaper feinds, I just uploaded yet another wallpaper pack. Enjoi! :P

Look out for a new theme tomorrow as well.
    Last edited by chemicalcomfort; 2007-12-01 at 12:02 PM.
    My Installer Source for themes, wallpapers, and keyboards: http://www.apogeeltd.com

7. The Following User Says Thank You to chemicalcomfort For This Useful Post:

Travace (2007-12-01)

You are a beast!
    I would like to request recognition of the music and video icons that are often ignored but are standard in the iTouch.

Quote Originally Posted by runningwild View Post
    You are a beast!
    I would like to request recognition of the music and video icons that are often ignored but are standard in the iTouch.
    Lol thanks . I was actually unaware that they had different icons on the iTouch but I'll see what I can do.

everytime i try to download wallpapers it downloads a small portion but never completes. is it just me or do these wallpapers take some time to download onto the phone? i do have a wifi connection. i waited a half hour and it did not move at all. this only only happens with the large wallpaper packs
    Last edited by vtecnturbo; 2007-12-01 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vtecnturbo View Post
    everytime i try to download wallpapers it downloads a small portion but never completes. is it just me or do these wallpapers take some time to download onto the phone? i do have a wifi connection.
    We are moving to a new server today that can better handle the demand we've created so hold tight and the slow downloads will be fixed!
    Last edited by chemicalcomfort; 2007-12-02 at 02:18 AM.

ohh man i had about |-| left to DL and it threw a error now i gotta start all over

Ya i really do apologize for the slow downloads. I know it sucks and I'm sure Comcast isn't too happy with me right now so I'm looking into buying a hosting server. I estimate it'll cost about $60-$75 (hosting servers cost about $5 a month, but require a 12 month contract) to get it going. But alas, I am but a poor college student.

So we are officially accepting donations. If you like the stuff we have, but are tired of these slow downloads or even just want to help contribute, feel free to send your paypal donations to [email protected]. In the comment field, be sure to say something about it being a donation to the source. Even the smallest bit helps. I would like to emphasize that I would be making no profit and only using the money for this project. If you do donate, I will make certain you get the credit that is due. I'll keep you guys posted on the progress. Thanks!

EDIT:
    donetodeath is going to go ahead and front the money for the hosting server (which I am thanking him IMMENSELY for, love you buddy!) so the new server should be setup tonight and going good in the morning. But we definitely could use some donations to help cover the cost.

BE AWARE: The domain name is going to change so you will need to change your sources in installer to reflect that.

I'd like to take this time say thanks to everyone on the forums for the support and feedback and everything. You guys are great.

ohh man i had about |-| left to DL and it threw a error now i gotta start all over
    Ya sorry, I must have reset the server, hoping it would clear up the speeds a little, but to not much avail. So yes we are moving to a new server today so you shouldn't have to worry about that tomorrow!
    Last edited by chemicalcomfort; 2007-12-04 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to chemicalcomfort For This Useful Post:

Travace (2007-12-02)

i did get the wallpaper pack today. Its nice and thanks for all your work

BTW i got one more icon request for M-boss

its a app called Multitouch and its that minority report app that lets you move the pic around like minority report. its only one pic right now but i hope they develop it a lot more

i did get the wallpaper pack today. Its nice and thanks for all your work

BTW i got one more icon request for M-boss

its a app called Multitouch and its that minority report app that lets you move the pic around like minority report. its only one pic right now but i hope they develop it a lot more
    You're welcome! And I'll see what I can do about that icon.

THERE IS A NEW DOMAIN! Remove getrawred.no-ip.org from your sources and add "http://www.apogeeltd.com" to your sources.

Just want to let you know that your Soft Tap Keyboard works great and looks good! I hope you make more keyboards soon. =D

Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    Just want to let you know that your Soft Tap Keyboard works great and looks good! I hope you make more keyboards soon. =D
    Thank you so much! I definitely worked really hard on that bad boy. The .artwork files the keyboard is compiled in are a real pain to work with, so I'm not sure when I'll be making a new one. Although I'm definitely taking your kind compliments to heart and giving some real consideration to making a new one soon. It seems like everyday we get more and more on our plate, and we're extremely thankful for the great success, but it gets a little hectic making time for everything. See what I can do tho

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chemicalcomfort For This Useful Post:

Dash-2 (2007-12-02), IvanB (2007-12-03)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

My first message around Cool web, cool forum, cool people

Many thanks for all your hard work!!! Would please make an icon for iToggle?

Thanks once again, keep'em coming!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chispito View Post
    My first message around Cool web, cool forum, cool people

Many thanks for all your hard work!!! Would please make an icon for iToggle?

Thanks once again, keep'em coming!!!
    Welcome to the forum! I have made an icon for iToggle for most of the themes I think, but I could be wrong. I'll see what I can do.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to chemicalcomfort For This Useful Post:

chispito (2007-12-04)

Default preflight script error
    hi chemicalcomfort

I keep getting "preflight script execution failed" could tell me why that is? this occurs when I try and install the wallpaper packages...

your help is greatly appreciated.

Syph

Quote Originally Posted by syphadius View Post
    hi chemicalcomfort

I keep getting "preflight script execution failed" could tell me why that is? this occurs when I try and install the wallpaper packages...

your help is greatly appreciated.

Syph
    Hrm strange. All the wallpaper packages? What firmware are you running?

iPhone? More like MyPhone scottvalentine's Avatar
    Thanks

i was getting alot of those errors and other wierd bahaviors that persisted through a restore, the only way i got rid of it was to restore, and select setup as new iphone, that way it wont recopy the corrupted settings....also be sure to backup your pics and sync your contacts and calender with outlook or something so u dont lose them

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast