Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Source with a bunch of themes

it doesnt work for me either. I have added and removed it several times and its added correctly

First time i tried this it did not work. What i did wrong was spell it wrong without realizing it. Make sure you guys put http://www.getrawred.no-ip.org. Do not use a J like i did.

Quote Originally Posted by norcalmike View Post
    it doesnt work for me either. I have added and removed it several times and its added correctly
    It wasn't working ealier today, did you just try it? I just tested it on my phone and even had a couple of my buddies remove it and re-add it and it's working perfectly. it seems runningwild just successfully added it. So i'm thinking it must be a problem on your end.
    Last edited by chemicalcomfort; 2007-11-28 at 07:11 AM.
    My Installer Source for themes, wallpapers, and keyboards: http://www.apogeeltd.com

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chemicalcomfort For This Useful Post:

norcalmike (2007-11-28)

it started working now. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chemicalcomfort View Post
    It wasn't working ealier today, did you just try it? I just tested it on my phone and even had a couple of my buddies remove it and re-add it and it's working perfectly. it seems runningwild just successfully added it. So i'm thinking it must be a problem on your end.

Quote Originally Posted by norcalmike View Post
    it started working now. Thanks
    Ok cool, thanks for letting me know and sorry it was giving you problems before.
    My Installer Source for themes, wallpapers, and keyboards: http://www.apogeeltd.com

Coolest source in a long time.....hey...Maybe a dialer would be the icing of the cake? Thanks !

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you're enjoying our stuff. As for the harry potter theme, I'll see what I can do. Right now I'm really working on programming some apps, so that might just have to go to the back burner for now. No worries though, I'm certain I'll eventually get to it. I'll be sure to PM you when I do.
    no rush.
    Looking forward to the apps too!
    I had an idea that an app that displayed the lyrics to the song that was playing from the ipod would be really cool. I'm not a programmer though, so I have no idea how difficult that would be. Nor do I know if I would be the only one who would use it!

Thanks again for the great work!

Quote Originally Posted by Arcano View Post
    Coolest source in a long time.....hey...Maybe a dialer would be the icing of the cake? Thanks !
    Thanks! And that's not a bad idea at all! We'll definitely see what we can do. Things have gotten a bit hectic lately so we haven't had as much time as we want to work on stuff, but things are getting done eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by annaj View Post
    no rush.
    Looking forward to the apps too!
    I had an idea that an app that displayed the lyrics to the song that was playing from the ipod would be really cool. I'm not a programmer though, so I have no idea how difficult that would be. Nor do I know if I would be the only one who would use it!

Thanks again for the great work!
    Well I'm kinda new to the programming language the iphone uses, so I'm not 100% sure, but I'm thinking it definitely would be possible and is a great idea! Thanks!
    Last edited by chemicalcomfort; 2007-11-28 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks for the great work.
    Any chance of getting third party icons on those themes?

Quote Originally Posted by kwan View Post
    Thanks for the great work.
    Any chance of getting third party icons on those themes?
    Well as much as we would love to make icons for everything for all our themes, the fact remains: there's TONS of third party apps and to do that is fairly unreasonable. If we spent all our times making icons, we would never be able to come out with new themes.

HOWEVER, we are willing to make ones for the more popular third party apps and definitely try to do that. We want people to be able to at least fill up the main summerboard, cuz let's face it, do the second or even third pages really matter? In our opinion, no. If you really don't wanna see other icons, just disable them with customize and then launch them through Dock.

So if there's apps that you use on your main summerboard page that you need icons for, let us know specifically what icons would be good to have.

Thanks for checking our stuff out tho!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to chemicalcomfort For This Useful Post:

alectra82 (2007-11-29)

Added, thanks for the sweet wallpapers.!

Quote Originally Posted by alectra82 View Post
    Added, thanks for the sweet wallpapers.!
    No problem! Glad to hear you're enjoying them! We've definitely worked hard to put the packs together.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Nice

Will there be any updates to the "shine" icons? I absolutely love the ones included in the installer, but it makes all the regular ones (installer, itunes, customize, SMBPrefs.. and a bunch of the ones) look like crap! I tried to make my own, and I just don't have the skills...

Quote Originally Posted by vertu View Post
    Will there be any updates to the "shine" icons? I absolutely love the ones included in the installer, but it makes all the regular ones (installer, itunes, customize, SMBPrefs.. and a bunch of the ones) look like crap! I tried to make my own, and I just don't have the skills...
    Eventually yes we do plan on updating that theme. That one is actually donetodeath's baby and he's working on a couple themes and a bunch of stuff, but he'll try to get to it soon. We have a lot of plans for our source .

Some of you may have noticed a lack of responsiveness from the source and slow downloads and stuff. Turns out the stupid Nvidia Forceware Firewall was eating up all the memory. But I fixed that, so it should be back up to snuff.

I'd also like to take the time to let you guys know I just put up a new theme called M-Boss that should have plenty of icons, but as always let us know if there's any specific ones that would be good to add to it.

Screenie:

18. The Following User Says Thank You to chemicalcomfort For This Useful Post:

Travace (2007-11-30)

M-Boss theme is awesome i got a few icon requests tho

iFlickr
    SendPics
    iRadio
    Navizon
    Pumped
    CustomizeNM
    iSolitaire
    iSnake
    FieldTest
    Wallpaper
    MIM
    iPhysics

anyhow here is a couple of the BG im using with it

Thanks for the cool theme

Quote Originally Posted by Travace View Post
    M-Boss theme is awesome i got a few icon requests tho

iFlickr
    SendPics
    iRadio
    Navizon
    Pumped
    CustomizeNM
    iSolitaire
    iSnake
    FieldTest
    Wallpaper
    MIM
    iPhysics

Thanks for the cool theme
    You're definitely welcome and I'll go ahead and make those icons right now.
    I hope it's cool to use the same icon for customize as CustomizeNM.
    Last edited by chemicalcomfort; 2007-12-01 at 02:52 AM.

I gotta say man, the wallpaper packs are the best. Even if they are basically the only packs on installer.

You're definitely welcome and I'll go ahead and make those icons right now.
    I hope it's cool to use the same icon for customize as CustomizeNM.
    for all my themes and any others i usually just throw some kind of text that says NM right in with the old customize jsut to make them stand out from each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Travace View Post
    for all my themes and any others i usually just throw some kind of text that says NM right in with the old customize jsut to make them stand out from each other.
    You use both together? That's kind of odd, but sure i'll do it. simple fix.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast