Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Source with a bunch of themes

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

very nice just hope it wont make my iphone crash with all the options haha
     Think Different

Quote Originally Posted by daviddjr View Post
    Hello, Ive been out of the loop for a while and not up with how to install this, it looks awesome, do you need a installer source to download this? What do I do to install? Sorry for the questions. D
    No worries, to add this first off you'll need the latest version of installer. Once you open installer, tap the "sources" icon in the bottom right. Then tap the "edit" button in the top left, and last but not least, tap "add" in the top right. You will then be promted with a window that has "http://" just manually type in getrawred.no-ip.org and it will then add it to your sources. Then when you go back to your main install tab you should see a folder titled Apogee LTD with all of our items inside. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by 1_iPhone_Lovin_Canadian View Post
    Now that i have you on sources, will any new themes you make be updated to your installer source?
    Yep, any updates we make to any of the content, as well as all new content will be posted up there as completed. Keep your eyes peeled, we got several more themes in the works.
    Last edited by donetodeath; 2007-11-27 at 06:41 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to donetodeath For This Useful Post:

Bexter (2008-01-02)

Thank you so much to everyone for the positive feeback! It truely is encouraging to hear approval from the community. We take pride in being able to give back in whatever ways we can

Quote Originally Posted by vampyros_wrath View Post
    I love all the wallpapers, and the fact that it automated the symlink for moving the wallpapers folder to a different place to free up space. Good job on these wallpapers and themes, I hope more is to come!
    Oh there definitely is! We have no intentions of stopping anytime soon. Keep your eyes peeled for Apogee Apps!

Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    These look awesome.
    I wish I could download some to my computer first though, like the keypads so I can use them with customize.

Edit: Ooo, Chocolate Rain needs a Stock icon (and even more if possible), it looks good.

And here is a wallpaper for Chocolate Rain that isn't 1.16mb.
    Thanks for the background fix. I didn't even realize I did something so silly. I'll definitely get to work in adding more icons to chocolate rain.

As for using the keyboards in customize, I would actually definitely rather do that. I imagine it's easier as well. I could never figure out how to make the png's for it though. Photoshop seems to say they're in some weird format or something. If you wanna PM me explaining how to use the keyboards in customize I would be most grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by 1_iPhone_Lovin_Canadian View Post
    Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!

This is exactly what i am looking for, alot of work has gone into these and i am grateful!!!

Now that i have you on sources, will any new themes you make be updated to your installer source?
    As donetodeath said, yes we're definitely always adding new stuff and updating all the time. We're very active with our source.

Quote Originally Posted by aziatiklover View Post
    very nice just hope it wont make my iphone crash with all the options haha
    I'm 99% certain installing anything and everything from our source will never cause any problems. Everyone whom we played guinea pig with never had any problems whatsoever.
    My Installer Source for themes, wallpapers, and keyboards: http://www.apogeeltd.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to chemicalcomfort For This Useful Post:

chrisperro (2007-11-30)

Just wanted to mention the keyboard thing here too:

Customize handles keyboard sorta weird. You basically are tricking it by calling your keyboard a png. When it moves it to proper spot, it renames it to a .artwork:

"Keyboard-Common.artwork" is renamed to "theme.png"

and then a preview (the size of the keyboard) is named "theme-preview.png"

You can download some examples here.

Thanks for the replies creators!

keyboard themes f-ed up my keyboard tried uninstalling and installing keyboard reset still messed up, maybe cuz i have 1.1.2

if you have 1.1.2 dont download the keyboards
    Last edited by stopthat75; 2007-11-27 at 11:10 AM.

i have 1.1.2 and when i looked at installing the keypad image it says "ONLY WORKS WITH 1.1.1" so that shoulda told ya something
    Hit Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by stopthat75 View Post
    keyboard themes f-ed up my keyboard tried uninstalling and installing keyboard reset still messed up, maybe cuz i have 1.1.2

this is absolutely terrible, NEXT TIME SPECIFY WHAT FIRMWARE IT WORKS WITH!!!
    NOW I HAVE TO RESTORE THE PHONE

do not download this source!!
    its pretty much common knowledge that keyboard skins have only worked with 1.0.2 except for agwoah which has been made for 1.1.1..so before u blame others..mod with more caution..all the info u could want is right here..just look first..simple

Quote Originally Posted by uPhone559 View Post
    i have 1.1.2 and when i looked at installing the keypad image it says "ONLY WORKS WITH 1.1.1" so that shoulda told ya something
    it only said it with one of the keyboard themes

I had the same problem as stopthat75. All, I did was d/l that reset keyboard app from the source. Reset the dialer. uninstall the reset app and keyboard (in my case it was the pill keyboard). Rebooted the iphone. Then finally chose the default keyboard in customize.

BTW....thanks for the new source!

Pranx

this is absolutely terrible, NEXT TIME SPECIFY WHAT FIRMWARE IT WORKS WITH!!!
    NOW I HAVE TO RESTORE THE PHONE

do not download this source!!
    I do apologize for not being more verbose. I definitely take the blame here. You really should not have to restore your phone however.

Here's a link to the default 1.1.2 keyboards
    http://rapidshare.com/files/70440469/artwork.zip.html

Just SCP to your phone and write over the old files. (/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/)
    Last edited by chemicalcomfort; 2007-11-27 at 09:21 AM.
    My Installer Source for themes, wallpapers, and keyboards: http://www.apogeeltd.com

yeah i tryed that but when i downloaded the reset it didnt show up

yeah i tryed that but when i downloaded the reset it didnt show up
    If you're using 1.1.2 don't use the reset keyboard package on our source. It will only reset the keyboard to 1.1.1 artwork files. You need to download that zip i linked you to, SCP to your phone and then overwrite the files (should be Keyboard-Latin.artwork and Keyboard-Common.artwork) to your /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework folder. RESTART YOUR PHONE. That will guaranteed fix it if you do it right. Again I apologize for the inconvenience. You don't need to restore however.

EDIT:
    I have fixed all the keyboard packages so that you can't even install them unless you have 1.1.1 firmware. I do apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused. I will definitely take this lesson to heart and be far more careful in the future.
    Last edited by chemicalcomfort; 2007-11-27 at 10:21 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to chemicalcomfort For This Useful Post:

werkmeister47 (2007-12-18)

Great source man!
    Are you gonna update it often?

Quote Originally Posted by jellyfish View Post
    Great source man!
    Are you gonna update it often?
    Thanks for the feedback!

More than often. I just updated the Chocolate Rain theme with some more icons and soon I'll be overhauling the keyboard packages so they'll be accessible through customize and cause way less hassle. donetodeath and myself are constantly adding new stuff. We are kind of insomniacs, so we like to stay up all night making new themes and other cool stuff.

Expect to see some games and apps soon.

That's cool man!
    Finally someone who provides alot of themes for summerboard.
    Do you happen to have a simpsons and family guy theme also?
    I saw some on the forum, but they aren't for summerboard, or just a background with simple icons.
    And since i am a big fan of the series i am searching like mad for them, but can't find them anywhere!

Anyway, keep up the good work!

if you have 1.1.2 dont download the keyboards
    You know... I asked chemical about which firmware the keyboards support right on the very first page of this thread. I asked because i wasn't sure and he CLARIFIED it for me. If you're not sure if it'll work for you or not, don't install it. And if you do, save a backup just in case. Also doesn't hurt to read through a thread and do a bit of research.

Thank you for the wonderful source !! =] I look forward to the next updates !
    Last edited by mzkaye729; 2007-11-27 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jellyfish View Post
    That's cool man!
    Finally someone who provides alot of themes for summerboard.
    Do you happen to have a simpsons and family guy theme also?
    I saw some on the forum, but they aren't for summerboard, or just a background with simple icons.
    And since i am a big fan of the series i am searching like mad for them, but can't find them anywhere!

Anyway, keep up the good work!
    You got it buddy. I'll get to work on it as soon as possible. I'll PM you when they're available.

Thanks

Default pill keyboard
    first I like your work, good job.

I have a question, I installed your pill keyboard and it works great but there is 1 problem. I had the "Aqwoah keyboard" installed and after installing the pill keyboard when I go into installer and try to add a new source I still get the Aqwoah keyboard. The pill keyboard shows everywhere but in the installer.

I am running 1.1.1
    I even used the "reset 1.1.1" listed in the Apogee LTD

Quote Originally Posted by opusandbill View Post
    first I like your work, good job.

I have a question, I installed your pill keyboard and it works great but there is 1 problem. I had the "Aqwoah keyboard" installed and after installing the pill keyboard when I go into installer and try to add a new source I still get the Aqwoah keyboard. The pill keyboard shows everywhere but in the installer.

I am running 1.1.1
    I even used the "reset 1.1.1" listed in the Apogee LTD
    Thanks for the feedback!

Ya that's actually a glitch with the keyboard itself. I used Aqwoah's keyboard as a template for the pill keyboard and I still need to fix that part of it. So don't worry about it, it has nothing to do with your end of it and sorry :/ I'll try to fix it soon.
    Last edited by chemicalcomfort; 2007-11-27 at 02:58 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to chemicalcomfort For This Useful Post:

opusandbill (2007-11-27)

dammit I installed one of the wallpaper packs & now my installer is STUCK on a confirmation notice! I can't get out of it! Will not allow me to click yes or no. how do I go around this?

"Confirmation: Installing extra wallpapers can cause hard drive space issues. To resolve this would you like to move your wallpapers folder to /var/root/Wallpapers and create a symbolic link? Yes or No"

I've tried everything I know!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast