Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Installer Source

Default New Installer Source
    Update 01/06/08:
    With the new release of iSwitcherAE(by Greg Meach) I have updated my source...now these themes will work on any of the current firmware versions: 1.0.2, 1.1.1 and 1.1.2

The following iThemes are included in this new source:
    -Simpsons
    -Beatles
    -George Harrison
    -Die Hard
    -Indiana Jones
    -Stephen King
    -Scarlett Johansson
    -Star Trek
    -and many more...

Here is the new source:
    http://imagine09.com/IndexAE.xml

Click here: for the "How to Install a Source" PDF file
    Last edited by Imagine09; 2008-01-07 at 06:04 AM.

cool!

are these summerboard themes?

These themes work with iSwitcher and yes Summerboard can control the Wallpaper; Dock and Icon Text Labels...under theme in SB just select iSwitcher.

hi

I have insert your rep in my iphone....but dont work. Are you sure of your http ? after refresh, nothing
    best

Quote Originally Posted by FL9500 View Post
    hi

I have insert your rep in my iphone....but dont work. Are you sure of your http ? after refresh, nothing
    best
    same here

Imagine09, I have added your source to our wiki. =D

Quote Originally Posted by FL9500 View Post
    hi

best
    Quote Originally Posted by verbalist View Post
    same here

I believe this is case-sensitve.
    Notice that the second Imagine09 has a captital "I" and the first has a lower case "i". Hope this helps...

Here is the correct case:
    home.twcny.rr.com/imagine09/Imagine09.xml

hi. could you add loring studios themes please??
    many thanks

ps. im after matrix one

thanks..it was the problem with case sensitivity....i was dum
    many thanks

Is there a way to make the Simpsons themes work in 1.1.2?

cool!
    thanks.......

nicely done & thank you

BUMP...

With the new release of iSwitcherAE(by Greg Meach) I have updated my source...now these themes will work on any of the current firmware versions: 1.0.2, 1.1.1 and 1.1.2

Over the next couple of days I will be bumping previously released iThemes that were (at the time) for firmware 1.0.2. only.

You really need to check out fantastic work Greg Meach has done with his new release of iSwitcherAE...
    Last edited by Imagine09; 2008-01-07 at 06:04 AM.
    Nobody told me that there would be days like these, strange days indeed...www.imagine09.com

i just installed this and i cant use my phone. i have 1.1.2 and it just shows my background picture, i cant do anything

Quote Originally Posted by prorcracer87 View Post
    i just installed this and i cant use my phone. i have 1.1.2 and it just shows my background picture, i cant do anything
    Hi prorcracer87,

Where were you in the process when this happened...were you still in the Installer app or were you downloading a theme?

For now try restarting your phone by holding down the sleep button until the red slider comes up. When it does-slide to power off, then turn your iphone back on...

let me know
    Nobody told me that there would be days like these, strange days indeed...www.imagine09.com

hey, i just got it to work, the program maybe didnt install all the way, and im not getting any icons, but when i move the "imaginary slider", it works

soft resetted it, its back to original, thanks
    Last edited by prorcracer87; 2008-01-08 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by prorcracer87 View Post
    hey, i just got it to work, the program maybe didnt install all the way, and im not getting any icons, but when i move the "imaginary slider", it works

soft resetted it, its back to original, thanks
    Just an FYI...

Here are the themes I converted for 1.1.2 so far:
    Scarlett Johansson
    Simpsons 1 (not 2)
    Blue Message
    Die Hard
    Erin Esurance

I am currently working on the others...

Quote Originally Posted by Imagine09 View Post
    Just an FYI...

Here are the themes I converted for 1.1.2 so far:
    Scarlett Johansson
    Simpsons 1 (not 2)
    Blue Message
    Die Hard
    Erin Esurance

I am currently working on the others...
    Awesome. So far I have tried them and they work great with 1.1.2
    Thanks

Hi,

I am new to having FULL utilization of my iPhone and I am just learning how to install new themes and cool stuff to my iPhone. Do you have any suggestions of the best place to download themes, etc... to the iphone? Sorry to bother you with this. Also, where is the link to download iSwitcher?

Alan