Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iCubic Theme by SoundForge

Thanks

Default Update 4
    Luciano,

Thanks for the compliment.

The All Black for iCubic will be released soon. There are some complications with the other.artwork and I want to do it right if you understand.

So, here are the icons (FRING, PENGUINPANIC, THTOUCH, SNES, TRIBAL, DACTYL, ISNAKE, LABYRINTH, ISOLITAIRE, DOMINO, PIECES, BACKGAMMON, GENESIS, GARF, IZOO, WESPOT, IBLACKJACK, INSOMNIA, IPHONERECORDER, SHOPLIST, IMEMORY, ORBLIVE) you have requested. Hope you like them.

Greetz,
    SoundForge

Update 4:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • File Type: zip 4.zip (83.1 KB, 35 views)
    Last edited by SoundForge; 2008-06-12 at 05:33 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoundForge For This Useful Post:

euoba (2008-06-12), gorob (2008-06-13)

Ohh its so fast...Thanks a lot man.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundForge View Post
    Luciano,

Thanks for the compliment.

The All Black for iCubic will be released soon. There are some complications with the other.artwork and I want to do it right if you understand.

So, here are the icons (FRING, PENGUINPANIC, THTOUCH, SNES, TRIBAL, DACTYL, ISNAKE, LABYRINTH, ISOLITAIRE, DOMINO, PIECES, BACKGAMMON, GENESIS, GARF, IZOO, WESPOT, IBLACKJACK, INSOMNIA, IPHONERECORDER, SHOPLIST, IMEMORY, ORBLIVE) you have requested. Hope you like them.

Greetz,
    SoundForge

Update 4:

Awesome theme. Thanks man

Anyway you could create a couple more for me? I just need Tap Tap Revolution, Books, Sudoku, and phonezap. Appreciate it

Thanks

Default Update 5
    Gonger,

Thanks for the compliment and sorry for my late response. I'am very very busy at work.

So, anyway here you go and i hope you like them.

Greetz,
    SoundForge

Update 5:
    • File Type: zip 5.zip (15.1 KB, 34 views)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoundForge For This Useful Post:

Gonger (2008-06-20), gorob (2008-06-18)

That's awesome, thanks a lot.

Do you mind letting me know what the font and font size is that you use. Figured it'd be easier for me to make any new ones I need instead of bugging you.

Hi I love this app and was wondering if someone could explain to me how to make the icons...I need a lot of them and I want to learn how to do make them so I don't need to bother people...thanks

SoundForge, I love this theme very much and I am using it right now ! Unfortunately, I am in need of some icons. When and if you have time, would you please be kind enough to make them for me or better yet, include a .psd file and the font itself you use to make the icons so we can all share in making some icons ? I am in need of the following icons:

ToDoList
    AM <-- AgileMessenger, just in case you're not sure what it is
    Services
    Touchpad
    Insomnia
    MIM
    Simport
    iDeleteMail
    SMSD
    iBlacklist

Please ? And thank you.

K

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8pw1 View Post
    Hi I love this app and was wondering if someone could explain to me how to make the icons...I need a lot of them and I want to learn how to do make them so I don't need to bother people...thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mzkaye729 View Post
    SoundForge, I love this theme very much and I am using it right now ! Unfortunately, I am in need of some icons. When and if you have time, would you please be kind enough to make them for me or better yet, include a .psd file and the font itself you use to make the icons so we can all share in making some icons ? I am in need of the following icons:

ToDoList
    AM <-- AgileMessenger, just in case you're not sure what it is
    Services
    Touchpad
    Insomnia
    MIM
    Simport
    iDeleteMail
    SMSD
    iBlacklist

Please ? And thank you.

K
    For both (Sk8pw1 and mzkaye729):

I'am working on some other projects now (for instance this one), so i have unfortunately no time to make the icons for you. All you have to do, to make the icons yourselfs, is:

1. Download the attached PSD file (iCubic.zip). This is the template which you can use (for instance in Photoshop, but there are some other programs who are compatible with psd files) to make as much icons you need.
    2. Use as font Trebuchet MS (this is a standard Windows (XP/Vista) font).

You have to know the iCubic Theme was made and meant for firmware versions 1.xx. Anyhow i wanna thank you both for your compliments and your (futured) contributions to the iCubic Theme.

Have fun, enjoy and don't forget to share!

Greetz,
    SoundForge

Thank you very much, SoundForge. Theme is very nice on my iPhone 1.1.1 hahaha I'm old-skool. I'll download the file and make the icons. Thank you again for the great theme ! :-)

edit: It says I am missing the font SToldTypewriter for the bottom text... can you package it too ?
    Last edited by mzkaye729; 2008-11-09 at 09:56 PM.

Thanks Soundforge...did you ever release the All Black for iCubic PKG?
    Or do you have the files that can be ssh'd into the phone?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mzkaye729 View Post
    Thank you very much, SoundForge. Theme is very nice on my iPhone 1.1.1 hahaha I'm old-skool. I'll download the file and make the icons. Thank you again for the great theme ! :-)

edit: It says I am missing the font SToldTypewriter for the bottom text... can you package it too ?
    Use the Trebuchet MS font for the bottom text also! Probably you've used the TAB key and then you get SToldTypewriter which is the wrong font. So select the bottom text and use Trebuchet MS.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8pw1 View Post
    Thanks Soundforge...did you ever release the All Black for iCubic PKG?
    Or do you have the files that can be ssh'd into the phone?
    I've never released, even never finished the All Black for iCubic, so i can't deliver this to you. Sorry. But you can use some other GUI's which you can find all over the place. Use for instance MonoChrome which is available through Cydia and looks very nice with iCubic(if you're on FW 2.xx) otherwise search and you will find (the right GUI)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12