Page 90 of 92 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

hey does anyone have the blue wallpaper in this link? that would be awesome if you can post it!

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/8...orbdockbi5.png

Quote Originally Posted by dwong506 View Post
    hey does anyone have the blue wallpaper in this link? that would be awesome if you can post it!

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/8...orbdockbi5.png
    link doesn't work for me

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    link doesn't work for me
    oh, sorry, it's the blue wallpaper that is on the very first post of this thread, the blue swirly one?
    can you post it if you have it? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dwong506 View Post
    oh, sorry, it's the blue wallpaper that is on the very first post of this thread, the blue swirly one?
    can you post it if you have it? thanks!
    sorry, I no longer have that wallpaper. U might want to try doing a google image search for 'abstract iphone wallpapers'..I think that's how I first found it

Hi i have downloaded you theme now and its amazing i love it cheers just one question how do i do a 5 item dock ? and do you do a keyboard thank you very much

install 'five icon dock' found on cydia and rock...and no, there is no keyboard

Thanks ill do a search on cydia

Hi. I'm sorry if this question has been asked before, but the thread is so long I dunno if I have time to look through it all.
    Anyway, I downloaded the "Categories" app from Cydia and I found that only the folders with icons for games and utilities have been "orbified". The other folders are the normal square ones. Is there a way to orbify them all? Or are there only very few specific folders than can be "orbified"?

I have jailbroken 2g Ipod Touch and I've already done the necessary steps to auto-create the orb apps. Thank you!

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

In order for icons in categories to be themed you must purchase categoriesSB.

Oh, thanks a lot but I was referring to the folder icons themselves not just the icons of the apps in them.

I purchased the G.O.C. pro and I have a question about where the "orbified" icons are stored? I'm not talking about the ones in

/private/var/stash/Themes.v1Hr4R/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Icons

I would like to desaturate some of the orbified colored icons to black and white for my other theme glass orb.

I did read somewhere that there was an app in Cydia and Rock that auto-creates these colored orbified icons for me, but I couldn't find it. Any help would be appreciated. Great theme btw!

Quote Originally Posted by chin06 View Post
    Oh, thanks a lot but I was referring to the folder icons themselves not just the icons of the apps in them.
    u will need to request custom icons for the category folders u create...u can find some already premade on the online database - read my first post...

Quote Originally Posted by lhjlmm View Post
    I purchased the G.O.C. pro and I have a question about where the "orbified" icons are stored? I'm not talking about the ones in

/private/var/stash/Themes.v1Hr4R/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Icons

I would like to desaturate some of the orbified colored icons to black and white for my other theme glass orb.

I did read somewhere that there was an app in Cydia and Rock that auto-creates these colored orbified icons for me, but I couldn't find it. Any help would be appreciated. Great theme btw!
    please read my first post

please don't spam my post with other theme links

nvm i found it lol
    Last edited by can7; 2010-06-05 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    nvm i found it lol
    found what?

edit- nvm, fixed it
    Last edited by karma_; 2010-06-14 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by karma_ View Post
    edit- nvm, fixed it
    fixed what??!! whats up with all these edited posts that I have no clue what was fixed or found...lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    fixed what??!! whats up with all these edited posts that I have no clue what was fixed or found...lol!!
    lmao, sorry, I posted a question about G.O.C not working properly, but I figured out that the problem was that I didn't have Summerboard mode enabled =P

I do want to thank you for the amazing themes you've been putting out and working on, though. Excellent job

No worries! You're welcome and yea, make sure u enable summerboard mode in winterboard....

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Why are my icons on the dock my transparent? they have have black box around them.

Page 90 of 92 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 LastLast