Page 9 of 92 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

jarthurs1981, apology accepted. I suspect the vast majority of users install themes thru SB. And for those of us who have never installed manually, it was not as straightforward as it was for you experts. It takes a big person to come around like you did here. Now that IS class.
    Sydney, Australia
    If you received help, click on the Thanks button!

Quote Originally Posted by mzkaye729 View Post
    Glad that worked for you
    Thanks for answering all truenorth's concerns

Quote Originally Posted by psychonikeo View Post
    Here are the request from my topic. Specially for you without the blue tint

And while we're at it

4Balls, Beejive, MMS, Ebay and VNSea
    Thanks man, great job!

Quote Originally Posted by truenorth View Post
    Thanks, mzkaye729. I'll give that a shot. (Thanks given to you and toyvan)

UPDATE: Yes, that worked like a charm!
    cool ..cheers!

2 more request.. Garf and BlockPuzzle
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by leobabe04 View Post
    Can you make an icon for the contacts.app for the dock please let me know!!
    I need to know what app/icon you would like to replace on the dock with the contacts icon so I can make sure it is aligned on the dock..let me know

Quote Originally Posted by ryanthusar View Post
    Thank you toyvan for your Work.
    Can you please add icons for istudy and MIM(make it mine)? Then your theme is perfect.

Ryanthusar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLF View Post
    Any way you could make an icon for SSH? I'd appreciate it!
    Quote Originally Posted by irich25 View Post
    Can you make a poker hold'em icon
    Quote Originally Posted by smokepsp32 View Post
    @Toyvan;
    bro just updated this theme via installer...to v1.5

ca you make this four application included on your theme
    1. MIM
    2. NServices
    3. MMS
    4. 15

TIA
    All icon requests will be included in next update except for 'poker hold'em since I have no clue what app that is...?? send me the icon u have on ur phone for that app so I can make one...cheers!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2007-12-11 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Hey thanks for the theme, it's fantastic!! You even made an icon for iWoman (lots of thanks for that, lol)

icon request:
    - NativeCn
    - Colloquy (well if you guys have another IRC client that there's already an icon for, let me know and I'll install that instead)

As for the question previously about how to install manually, I was actually wondering myself (even though I use installer, it's still nice to know -- I was thinking of asking when I finished reading all the posts); thanks for answering!!

Hi Toyvan,

Just wanted to say thanks for an excellent theme! It truly is one of the best out there!

I had a request from a mate to see if I could come up with some icon for apps he didn't have. Here is what I could come up with. Thought I'd post them so if anyone else wants to use them they can (they are no way as good as yours but at least match the theme, kinda) I have a few more to do for my mate which I can post later to if you like. (thanks for the blank calender, make life so much easier)

Thanks again Toyvan.

N.B. The Aquarium ones needs renaming to Aquarium.png if you wanna use them.
    Attached Images Attached Images           
    Last edited by chrishunt501; 2007-12-12 at 12:32 AM.

@ soulthoughts;
    awaiting for your next release update...
    thanks...

Need help here guys. My weather icon does not change. I copied the b&w one from the GlassOrb download to the icons folder in the iPhone. I had rebooted but Weather still shows like the default. Any ideas?
    Sydney, Australia

Truenorth,

Double check the app name on you screen is it called weather? It should be Weather. I had this problem and that was the answer. had to re-name it.

Need help here guys. My weather icon does not change. I copied the b&w one from the GlassOrb download to the icons folder in the iPhone. I had rebooted but Weather still shows like the default. Any ideas?
    Same problem here. I'm on 1.1.2 with SB 3.0b1.

Chris, it displays as "Weather" on springboard. The filename is also Weather.png, so that doesn't appear to be the problem.
    Sydney, Australia

Chris, it displays as "Weather" on springboard. The filename is also Weather.png, so that doesn't appear to be the problem.
    Just get it done. Follow this instruction
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showpos...10&postcount=3

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wittanny For This Useful Post:

xXxRomero (2008-08-07)

Quote Originally Posted by chrishunt501 View Post
    Hi Toyvan,

Just wanted to say thanks for an excellent theme! It truly is one of the best out there!

I had a request from a mate to see if I could come up with some icon for apps he didn't have. Here is what I could come up with. Thought I'd post them so if anyone else wants to use them they can (they are no way as good as yours but at least match the theme, kinda) I have a few more to do for my mate which I can post later to if you like. (thanks for the blank calender, make life so much easier)

Thanks again Toyvan.

N.B. The Aquarium ones needs renaming to Aquarium.png if you wanna use them.
    Super cool! thanks 4 the icons

Default gpSPhone icon
    first let me say this is easily in my top 3 fav themes, thanks for all the hard work.

i did like the gpSPhone icon provided but threw together an alternative for some of the more conventional types, like myself

That sorted me out, wittanny. Thanks given.
    Sydney, Australia

Thumbs up more icons...
    Added more of your icon requests...cheers!

http://modmyi.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1465
    Last edited by toyvan; 2007-12-14 at 10:54 AM.

Default tribal background
    i can not find the other backgrounds addeed in the updaes. can you post a link to the tribal background in your first post.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prda View Post
    i can not find the other backgrounds addeed in the updaes. can you post a link to the tribal background in your first post.
    umm, the link is right above your post smart guy.

that does not have the tribal background on it, if it does when i downloaded it with installer it did not give me the ability to pick backgrounds.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prda View Post
    that does not have the tribal background on it, if it does when i downloaded it with installer it did not give me the ability to pick backgrounds.
    you have to use Finder.app and edit the name on the wallpaper. you'll also need textedit and mobile preview.

Page 9 of 92 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast