Page 89 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

Quote Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
    whr should i place this? the folder itself or info.plist alone?

Sorry I am a noob in this.

actually, just open winterboard and move the slider option ur using all the way to the very top..that should fix it!

EDIT: actually, I take that back, u do need to SSH that plist above

SSH to:

private/var/stash/Themes/Glass Orb.theme

EDIT: actually, that plist file won't do the job...I'll post the right one in a bit
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-02-19 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi all, I do not find a thread for Glass orb slider and so posting my issue here.
    I am using the Glass orb slider 1 theme in my iPhone 3gs. Its awesome. But when ever I have a sms or notification shown when my screen is locked, I get the slide to view text in the slider. Which I want to remove. How to do that. I have searched for the springboard settings file and added no label for remote notifications, to no avail.

Pls help.
    ok, so here is the correct Info.plist file...extract the file of course and then put the Bundles folder in the 'Glass Orb.theme' folder...it should overwrite the existing one..u can find it by following my previous instructions - let me know if it works
    Attached Files Attached Files

I downloaded and uploaded the bundles folder in to the theme. Then unchecked and rechecked from winterboard. Also did a respring. But still it shows, slide to view.

Edit: For better understanding, see the screenshot. See, how the text decays the beauty of slider.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0019.png  
    Last edited by dre@ms; 2010-02-19 at 07:18 AM.

Bump!!!
    Anybody/Somebody pls help!!!!!

Hello guys, since im new here I wanna say HI to all of you...

I searched all over the forum and still can't find the link to download the glass orb theme....so can anybody please help me...

Thank you so much, Petrit.

I downloaded and uploaded the bundles folder in to the theme. Then unchecked and rechecked from winterboard. Also did a respring. But still it shows, slide to view.

Edit: For better understanding, see the screenshot. See, how the text decays the beauty of slider.

It appears u are using 'Glass Orb Slider_1', so this is what u have to do...open the 'Bundles' folder that I attached in my previous post then copy and paste the 'com.apple.springboard' folder into the Glass Orb Slider_1>Bundles folder...that should do the trick

Quote Originally Posted by Petrit View Post
    Hello guys, since im new here I wanna say HI to all of you...

I searched all over the forum and still can't find the link to download the glass orb theme....so can anybody please help me...

Thank you so much, Petrit.
    u can find all my themes and install them by doing a search on Cydia or Rock

Glass Orb
    Glass Orb Color
    G.O.C. Pro
    iD3

7. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Petrit (2010-02-24)

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

It appears u are using 'Glass Orb Slider_1', so this is what u have to do...open the 'Bundles' folder that I attached in my previous post then copy and paste the 'com.apple.springboard' folder into the Glass Orb Slider_1>Bundles folder...that should do the trick

u can find all my themes and install them by doing a search on Cydia or Rock

Glass Orb
    Glass Orb Color
    G.O.C. Pro
    iD3
    What source do I have to add in Cydia ?

Thanks.

What source do I have to add in Cydia ?

Thanks.

I sent u a PM

10. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Petrit (2010-02-24)

I sent u a PM
    Thank you so much, my friend.

Thank you so much, my friend.
    you're welcome!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

heyjude (2010-05-09)

Default 3 icons
    In case anyone is interested, I'm attaching 3 icons I did for the B/W version of the theme:

- iWipe Cache
    - TweetDeck (with the original bird)
    - SPG (Starwood Preferred Guest)
    Attached Images Attached Images    

15. The Following User Says Thank You to iDom For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-03-03)

quick question. I just bought this them in Rock and have it installed and it looks awesome. Only thing that is buggin me is that the date is displayed behind some icons at the top. Is there any way to remove the date or adjust the location of it?

Heres a screen shot of it. I unchecked G.O.C Pro Date widget to see if that helped but it didnt.

EDIT: Found out how to add the blank icons and such. I should have read before posting. Thanks again and awesome theme
    Last edited by Geeteedan; 2010-04-01 at 04:18 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeteedan For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-04-06)

ok, new thing

I installed categories and have 4 different categories with most of my apps, games and such in there and im running it with the G.O.C Pro theme. It gives me the option of having a theme for my icons INSIDE of each folder but when i select GOC pro it only cnahges a select few of them. Any way to change them all to GOC Pro?

Quote Originally Posted by Geeteedan View Post
    ok, new thing

I installed categories and have 4 different categories with most of my apps, games and such in there and im running it with the G.O.C Pro theme. It gives me the option of having a theme for my icons INSIDE of each folder but when i select GOC pro it only cnahges a select few of them. Any way to change them all to GOC Pro?

please post your questions concerning G.O.C. Pro in the G.O.C. Pro thread ...u need 'categoriesSB' in order for all ur orbed icons to show up in each folder...

G.O.C. Pro(official thread):

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html

I sent u a PM
    Can I have the source too?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by krazzie View Post
    Can I have the source too?

Thanks in advance.

please remind me what source you're referring to..??!!

please remind me what source you're referring to..??!!
    Sorry I thought I multi quoted.. the cydia source to find your themes..

Quote Originally Posted by krazzie View Post
    Sorry I thought I multi quoted.. the cydia source to find your themes..

the modmyi source should already be installed with cydia by default
    -
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-04-16 at 08:59 PM.

yet another icon request

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images           

Quote Originally Posted by bugkalot View Post
    yet another icon request

Thanks in advance!
    I no longer make icons for this theme...however, if u read my first post thoroughly u can find many of these in the online database(Glass Orb Color), and then u can just convert them to black & white

Page 89 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast