Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

hii guys,
    how do i change my home background??
    i have GOC PRO xD

srry for double post i found it already but when i change my home background the date disappears??
    Last edited by fazliserin; 2010-01-27 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by fazliserin View Post
    hii guys,
    how do i change my home background??
    i have GOC PRO xD

srry for double post i found it already but when i change my home background the date disappears??
    please go to the G.O.C Pro thread(link below)..on the bottom of my first post are detailed instructions on how to set things up properly...cheers

G.O.C. Pro(support thread):

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html

toyvan ur my man! broo thx!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fazliserin For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-01-28)

Hello everyone, i recently installed the Glass ORB theme, i love it, but there are some application icon am missing, im a noob in photoshop, is there anyone out there that can give this noob a Clear bubble Icon so i can try in photoshop put the application am missing, I will really appreciate who ever that can send me a clear one. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Chinoo View Post
    Hello everyone, i recently installed the Glass ORB theme, i love it, but there are some application icon am missing, im a noob in photoshop, is there anyone out there that can give this noob a Clear bubble Icon so i can try in photoshop put the application am missing, I will really appreciate who ever that can send me a clear one. Thank you

go to the link below and u can get the psd file w/ blank orb included ...u can also go to the online database, found at the same link below, and just look for the icons u need and convert them to black & white...cheers!

Icon requests:

Default Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

go to the link below and u can get the psd file w/ blank orb included ...u can also go to the online database, found at the same link below, and just look for the icons u need and convert them to black & white...cheers!

Icon requests:
    Thank you so much for you help, i found the blank and i also found a bunch of App that i was planning of making but since i found them it saved me some work, Thank you again.

Chinoo

Where/How do I get this clock?...

Quote Originally Posted by whoadizzle View Post
    Where/How do I get this clock?...

install 'fontswap' via Rock or Cydia...choose 'lockclock fonts' and then 'GAS'...cheers

Thanks

wow great theme.. took me some time to get it all setup, but loving it so far... but since I am a noob as well, once you change the icon's how do you get them into the phone.. or will there just be a big update in the future with all icons??

Quote Originally Posted by Shanks12 View Post
    wow great theme.. took me some time to get it all setup, but loving it so far... but since I am a noob as well, once you change the icon's how do you get them into the phone.. or will there just be a big update in the future with all icons??

I no longer update this theme via Cydia or Rock...u wil have to manually install icons via openSSH..there are multiple threads on how to do this...it is very easy to do and something every jailbreaker must learn in order to appreciate your device to it's fullest(IMO) ...cheers!

HOW DOWNLOAD?
    on 13.4MB this stopping

Quote Originally Posted by Wojtaz View Post
    HOW DOWNLOAD?
    on 13.4MB this stopping
    r u trying to install via rock or cydia?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Wojtaz (2010-02-02)

Ok, works from Cydia, thx, enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by BeSweeet View Post
    Can someone please make a square Calendar icon so the date and day can be properly fit? THANKS!

Also, could someone make icons for:
    RedLaser
    3G Unrestrictor
    A better gpSPhone icon
    A icon with the jailbreak pineapple thing
    A few different icons with a paint brush on them (maybe have the same brush but have 2 icons, each of which face different direction).

THANK YOU!!!
    I'm still in need of SlingPlayer and 3g Unrestrictor in any one has one handy??

Nice
    My Dog Pop Arted!!!

Hi all, I do not find a thread for Glass orb slider and so posting my issue here.
    I am using the Glass orb slider 1 theme in my iPhone 3gs. Its awesome. But when ever I have a sms or notification shown when my screen is locked, I get the slide to view text in the slider. Which I want to remove. How to do that. I have searched for the springboard settings file and added no label for remote notifications, to no avail.

Pls help.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi all, I do not find a thread for Glass orb slider and so posting my issue here.
    I am using the Glass orb slider 1 theme in my iPhone 3gs. Its awesome. But when ever I have a sms or notification shown when my screen is locked, I get the slide to view text in the slider. Which I want to remove. How to do that. I have searched for the springboard settings file and added no label for remote notifications, to no avail.

Pls help.
    its the plist that you need
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

I dunno if that's not working I would just try the other (plist) and c it should take care of ur problem......unzip and drop the plist in your theme and c if this works
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by scoop2mylue; 2010-02-19 at 05:34 AM.

Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast