Page 86 of 92 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    again, refer to the first post and read the BOLD RED LETTERS ...someone will make some I'm sure..cheers!
    Oops. My bad once again.

Quote Originally Posted by theyugokid View Post
    Oops. My bad once again.

it's ok, maybe I should have wrote in pink! lol

Default Live!!!
    **G.O.C. PRO IS LIVE! AND IS NOW AVAILABLE VIA THE "RockApp"(if you don't have the RockApp, you can download/install in Cydia). ONCE YOU LOGIN TO "ROCK" YOU WILL FIND G.O.C. PRO FEATURED ON THE "WELCOME" SCREEN, JUST SCROLL DOWN TO "HOT THEME"...DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A REVIEW ...THANK U ALL FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND CONTINUED SUPPORT! CHEERS **

There are certain apps I can't find in the Applications folder on my iphone - example, Superfan for Directv...

If I want to make icons for programs like that, how the heck do I know how to label them to drop into the icons folder in the GOC Pro theme folder?

I need help!! I upgraded to 3.0 today and when I installed the my old glass orb theme with the 5 icon dock, the only dock icon missing is the sms icon. So far, I got the phone, ipod, safari, and mail icons. The only one missing is sms. What do I do?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    any chance someone can point me to a video on how to do this or maybe a more simple tut? i have photoshop but really dont know how to use it. i can get to step 7 but after that im lost.it says my layer is locked and i dont see the "eyeball" icon mentioned. i dont mind wasting all day on this as long as i eventually figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by glowrider View Post
    There are certain apps I can't find in the Applications folder on my iphone - example, Superfan for Directv...

If I want to make icons for programs like that, how the heck do I know how to label them to drop into the icons folder in the GOC Pro theme folder?
    hold down on any icon on ur springboard until they wiggle..then click on the 'x' of the app u need the name for(like ur gonna delete it)..the correct name of the app will appear in the popup window...that is the name u need to rename ur icon to in oreder for it to appear on ur springboard..drop it in the Glass Orb 'Icons' folder and ur set...

Quote Originally Posted by big black View Post
    I need help!! I upgraded to 3.0 today and when I installed the my old glass orb theme with the 5 icon dock, the only dock icon missing is the sms icon. So far, I got the phone, ipod, safari, and mail icons. The only one missing is sms. What do I do?
    SSH into ur device and navigate to library/themes/Glass orb/icons- rename the 'Text.png' to 'Messages.png'...

Quote Originally Posted by uturn68 View Post
    any chance someone can point me to a video on how to do this or maybe a more simple tut? i have photoshop but really dont know how to use it. i can get to step 7 but after that im lost.it says my layer is locked and i dont see the "eyeball" icon mentioned. i dont mind wasting all day on this as long as i eventually figure it out.
    download the tutorial and psd file found at the bottom of my first post..link below...cheers!

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    that was the tut i was following but im a PS noob lol. thanks any way.

step 7 in the tutorial I provided a link to is:

7. Pat yourself on the back and go get a kitkat bar!

what don't u understand about that??!! lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    step 7 in the tutorial I provided a link to is:

7. Pat yourself on the back and go get a kitkat bar!

what don't u understand about that??!! lol
    no worries-my photoshop wont let me do step 7 because something is locked??? like i said, i have zero xp with photo shop so i was just hoping someone had a noob friendly video so i could SEE the process.its cool though, i just took similar icons and changed the names. thanks for the replies though, it is appreciated.

there are only 7 steps total in the tutorial! I don't think you even looked at the link I originally provided did u?? ..oh well, sorry I couldn't help..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    "7. You will have to resize your "icon.png" so it fits inside of the blank orb. Do this by
    selecting the 'move tool' and then just manually dragging one of the corners until it
    is relatively close in size, then Press enter to accept size change/adjustments...we will
    refine the size in the next step."
    somehow im locked out of doing this.like i said, i tried but its ok, maybe someday i'll figure out FS.keep up the good work, as your icons are great but maybe think about throwing up a video if you have some time. it might reduce some of the questions/requests you recieve.
    Last edited by uturn68; 2009-10-25 at 04:08 AM.

again, not the tutorial I provided a link to..sounds like the image ur trying to edit is locked!

hello toyvan!
    thanks for this great theme - running it on my iPhone 3G. Looking good!
    I only got one little issue: It still says "Phone", "Mail", "Safari", ... underneath the five applications in the dock. When I look at a screenie you posted on here: It doesnt!
    Got a little help for me?

Quote Originally Posted by dieter803 View Post
    hello toyvan!
    thanks for this great theme - running it on my iPhone 3G. Looking good!
    I only got one little issue: It still says "Phone", "Mail", "Safari", ... underneath the five applications in the dock. When I look at a screenie you posted on here: It doesnt!
    Got a little help for me?
    You need to select No Docked Icon Labels option in WinterBoard.

I didn't see any of these throughout the thread. If anyone has time I'd certainly appreciate it. Thanks!!
    Attached Images Attached Images           

As stated in my first post, I no longer support this theme..however, because I am such a swell guy, I have provided hope for those who still enjoy the original Glass Orb theme..thus, I have created an online database found HERE . These icons are obviously for my Glass Orb Color themes, but all you have to do is search the folders for the icons you need and then "desaturate" them, or in more simple terms, convert to black & white using photoshop, gimp or whatever image editing software makes u happy ...cheers!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-11-02 at 07:46 PM.

Thanks. I checked out the tutorial in your link and think I'll try to get my hands on a copy of Photoshop and make my own. Great theme by the way. I'll have to check out the Pro theme at some point.

Edit: Worked great!
    Last edited by brettatk; 2009-11-03 at 05:44 PM.

Glad I could help u help yourself

Page 86 of 92 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast