Page 85 of 92 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

update 3.1! Added more icons(1,300+)..available via cydia soon..thanks to those of you who are continuing to keep this theme alive and creating icons..cheers!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Kristap (2009-09-16)

thanks for submitting the update! I've had this theme since I discovered it shortly after j/b my Iphone 6 months ago.

im having trouble with my sms icon. i just jailbroke my phone yesterday and im a little new. i tried ssh'ing the icons in but it still shows up as the big green square. can anyone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by drewzee View Post
    im having trouble with my sms icon. i just jailbroke my phone yesterday and im a little new. i tried ssh'ing the icons in but it still shows up as the big green square. can anyone help me?
    no need to ssh..my complete them is available via cydia..just search fro 'glass orb', download, and then select in 'winterboard'.....cheers

Great theme, i really like it!

Only problem is i cant seem to get the liquid battery thing to work, i mean its checked off in winterboard, but for some reason it still only shows the world picture with the slider??

Quote Originally Posted by Zephure View Post
    Great theme, i really like it!

Only problem is i cant seem to get the liquid battery thing to work, i mean its checked off in winterboard, but for some reason it still only shows the world picture with the slider??
    The battery thing only comes up if you are charging your phone.

Hi there:
    I installed biteSMS and I would like to know how I could be able to replace the biteSMS icon apple for the icon of the SMS DockFlow iPhone app. That is to say, the the icon of biteSMS is equal to the SMS DockFlow iPhone app.

Thank you very much

Default how install selfmade icons?
    how install selfmade icons?

I'm really excite about giving this a try, I just installed photoshop! Being a noob and all, I am curious as to when I actually create an orb where do I upload it to in my phone? Which directory or directories do they go into?

hey can anyone create these icons?:
    ebuddy
    imobster
    tvu player
    ifun
    action bowling
    imobsters code booster
    aqua moto
    nfl 2010

thanks alot guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ebuddy12.png   -35131-hi-ifun.jpg   -action-bowling.jpg   -nfl2010box.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Quote Originally Posted by mastaryan View Post
    I'm really excite about giving this a try, I just installed photoshop! Being a noob and all, I am curious as to when I actually create an orb where do I upload it to in my phone? Which directory or directories do they go into?
    library>themes>glass orb theme>icons..hope this helps ..cheers!

Got a little impatient waiting for new icons, plus I wanted to see what I could do on my own. Downloaded the Photoshop trial and went to work. Attached are my admittedly amateur attempts. I tried to use original icons corresponding with the app's, but couldn't find acceptable icons for PkgBackup and RC Calendar, so I had to improvise.

A few more...

I'm a bonehead. I meant to post these in the Glass Orb Color thread. Sorry. Mods, feel free to move my last two posts in this thread.
    Last edited by TimSS; 2009-09-16 at 02:57 AM.

Default my creation icons
    for the community
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default icons
    here

Wow. Great theme! I love it. One problem though. My ipod, mail, and safari icons have no circle around it? It's just a small icon.

And do you mind making icons for Camera Zoom, CameraFlash, Messages, and QuickLock? Quicklock is a cydia app where once you click it, it locks. So in case your phone or ipods lock button doesn't work you can use that.

Quote Originally Posted by theyugokid View Post
    Wow. Great theme! I love it. One problem though. My ipod, mail, and safari icons have no circle around it? It's just a small icon.

And do you mind making icons for Camera Zoom, CameraFlash, Messages, and QuickLock? Quicklock is a cydia app where once you click it, it locks. So in case your phone or ipods lock button doesn't work you can use that.

Please go to the first post in this thread and look at the screenshots....safari,mail,phone, messages and ipod all go on the dock in that exact order, from left to right....

I'm sorry. I didn't really notice that. But do you think you can do me a favor and create those icons for me?

Quote Originally Posted by theyugokid View Post
    I'm sorry. I didn't really notice that. But do you think you can do me a favor and create those icons for me?
    again, refer to the first post and read the BOLD RED LETTERS ...someone will make some I'm sure..cheers!

EDIT: as far as the "Messages" icon, u can SSH into ur device and navigate to library/themes/glass orb.theme/Icons and rename the "Text.png" to "Messages.png"..respring ur device and then put that on the dock as per my previous email...
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-09-23 at 01:48 AM.

Page 85 of 92 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast