Page 84 of 92 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

hi, i just got my iphone 3gs and i downloaded the glass orb theme but the dock does not seem to work the icons are correct but the original grey dock is there. plzz help

I really love this theme.

I made a few additions.

I created a Glass Orb theme for the WeatherIcon Mod, now the Temp and Background update dynamicaly.

I created a Glass Orb Liquid Battery Blue theme (which is the same as the Liquid battery theme in Glass Orb Extras except I made the liquid blue to match the Extras Blue Dock).

I also created a few icons for the SBSetttings Glass Orb theme.

I would like to share these with everyone, but I'm unsure as to how. Should I make a package out of my changes? Or should I just make them available for download and manual installation? Or maybe they can be added to the current packages?

Thanks.

Default Dock Problem
    Hi,
    Sorry if this has been addressed. I can't seem to get the dock to work - I have installed 5 dock, and have arranged the icons exactly the way it should. I have nothing else running in Winterboard.

Below is a screenshot of my dock. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

You've installed the 5 icon dock. But do you have the glass orb dock from cydia also?

Quote Originally Posted by fox98racing View Post
    You've installed the 5 icon dock. But do you have the glass orb dock from cydia also?
    yes - i even checked the Glass Orb folder and the dock.png is the correct image. any other thoughts?

Ok. You should have the glass orb theme first. And the glass orb dock second on winterboard. Be sure to respring after you do that.

Quote Originally Posted by -Blue- View Post
    i seem to be having some issues with this... i used to have it and worked fine.. but now, it seems lke it bugged out or something... icons seem to be missing and some icons have flat sides, like if they were cutted.. kind of weird.. i have reinsallted it but still the same..

any ideas?

edit: added screenie
    anyone can help me with this?

Is there a compass icon?

Quote Originally Posted by kwazimoto View Post
    yes - i even checked the Glass Orb folder and the dock.png is the correct image. any other thoughts?
    im having the same problem and i put the theme before the glass orb blue dock and just appears grey

Hi there:

I just installed the new Glass Orb Color and I made some icons; how I could post them here???

Also, Glass Orb Live Time doesnt work on my EDGE iPhone due to in Winterboard I cant see LiveClock...

Any idea??

Thanks in advance

I have a request.....

Can somebody post a complete noob-proof guide for changing the icons?????

for reference i have the glass orb, from winterboard

2g, 3.0

Right, I personally required 2 icons, and after irritating the creator a bit with an email, I've made 2 myself, one of which has been requested before! I present to you, TweetDeck and Tube Deluxe.

I think the TweetDeck one went ok, but the TubeDeluxe was a quick mockup, also neither were done in Photoshop, but GIMP so I had to do a bit of guessing
    Last edited by phannon86; 2009-08-05 at 12:49 AM.

so when is this bad boy getting all these crazy icons updated

Quote Originally Posted by -Blue- View Post
    so when is this bad boy getting all these crazy icons updated

As I have already mentioned, I will make updates to this theme if somebody wants to send me all the icons that have been created since the last update. I am no longer actively making icons for this theme myself, as my time and energy has shifted to my new http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...me-toyvan.html ....cheers
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-08-07 at 06:41 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

webgeda (2009-08-07)

Default Icons
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    As I have already mentioned, I will make updates to this theme if somebody wants to send me all the icons that have been created since the last update. I am no longer actively making icons for this theme myself, as my time and energy has shifted to my new http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...me-toyvan.html ....cheers

Icons
    Hi there; I just would like to say that:

a) Where I can send the icons I had made??

b) Glass Orb Live Time doesnt work on my EDGE iPhone due to in Winterboard I cant see LiveClock; any idea??

Thanks in advance!!!
    Last edited by webgeda; 2009-08-07 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

where can I get the blue wallpaper I really like it

Can someone please make a square Calendar icon so the date and day can be properly fit? THANKS!

Also, could someone make icons for:
    RedLaser
    3G Unrestrictor
    A better gpSPhone icon
    A icon with the jailbreak pineapple thing
    A few different icons with a paint brush on them (maybe have the same brush but have 2 icons, each of which face different direction).

THANK YOU!!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to gggguest For This Useful Post:

redbarron1980 (2010-02-08)

Hi there:

Yesterday I updated Glass Orb Color and which was my amazement when I set my iPhone to load that I listened to a voice that was saying "Welcome to...."

Tiny fright on having been by night and having been alone in house. Anyway, how might I remove it? I do not like to listen it whenever I set to load my iPhone.

Thank you so much

Thanks

Very nice. Im in the middle of downloading it now

Thanks

I can't get Liquid Battery to work...

I am new to all of this, so go easy.

EDIT: Nevermind.
    Last edited by EmPIrE27; 2009-08-15 at 06:24 AM.

Page 84 of 92 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast