Page 83 of 92 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

Is there anyway to have the Battery Orb always show on the lock screen?

Here are some icons if anyone needs them.

Compass
    Freeze
    GothPix
    mame4iphone
    Mega
    Stumbler
    Sygic NAM
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tonysathre For This Useful Post:

Calku (2009-08-08), toyvan (2009-07-18)

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

Glass Orb by ToyVan
    Sleek, sophisticated, simple & smooth! The only theme you'll ever need!

AVAILABLE THEMES
    *Glass Orb iPhone 3.0
    *Glass Orb iPod 3.0
    *Glass Orb Extras 2.0 (two optional docks & a Glass Orb Battery)
    *Glass Orb SBSettings 1.6
    *Over 1,250+ icons...& counting

All of my Glass Orb themes are available for download via Cydia, and all future updates will be available there.

PLEASE READ
    Make sure you always have the latest theme updates/versions installed via Cydia. The icon(s) you're looking for may already be available.
    If you have additional icon requests, PLEASE PROVIDE AN IMAGE OF THE ORIGINAL APP ICON, and attach them to your post. And, BE SURE TO NAME YOUR ICONS EXACTLY AS THEY APPEAR ON YOUR iPhone/iPod(case sensitive). If you don't have time to do this, then me or anyone else making icons, don't have time to fulfill your requests .

PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL
    Alternatively, you can read my tutorial HERE on how to make your own Glass Orb icons using Photoshop. HOWEVER, if you do make icons please share them here with the rest of us so they can be added to future updates.

MANUAL DOWNLOAD
    If you wish to SSH manually to your jailbroken device, you can download the latest update directly from HERE (Glass Orb iPhone theme only)

Cheers!

DEFAULT THEME

OPTIONAL DOCKS(Glass Orb Extras)

BATTERY(Glass Orb Extras) & GLASS ORB SBSETTINGS THEME

Hey im trying to find what font is used with this theme. I have searched but i can not find it. Which font is used for the lockclock and the system font does anyone know??? Im also trying to find the blue battery that is shown here. Does anyone know where i can get that? And lastly, im trying to find the icon for Autocorrect in SBsettings but i can not find that either. Has anyone made an autocorrect icon? Thanks.
    Last edited by H0rn3t920; 2009-07-18 at 06:01 AM.

I have contacts as one of my dock icons and it's too large. So I resized it to 50% using Photoshop. Only problem is the icon doesn't sit centered on the dock. It's raised. Anyone know how to adjust for that?

Also for the life of me I can't get the sbs settings on this theme to show. I've downloaded it several times and placed it on the top of wb (is there suppose to be a separate sbssettings glass orb item? What gives?

Thx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0230.png   -img_0231.png   -img_0232.png  
    Last edited by netjack; 2009-07-18 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by makaveli1212 View Post
    i was just wondering if we could still request any icons??
    Sure, but you'll just have to be patient until someone gets to them

Quote Originally Posted by tonysathre View Post
    Is there anyway to have the Battery Orb always show on the lock screen?
    Why would you want that? It's only suppose to show up when your phone is charging...however, u can take a snapshot of your lockscreen while charging and then just set that as your lockscreen wallpaper via winterboard..cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by H0rn3t920 View Post
    Hey im trying to find what font is used with this theme. I have searched but i can not find it. Which font is used for the lockclock and the system font does anyone know??? Im also trying to find the blue battery that is shown here. Does anyone know where i can get that? And lastly, im trying to find the icon for Autocorrect in SBsettings but i can not find that either. Has anyone made an autocorrect icon? Thanks.
    Font for system is 'avalon' and lockscreen clock is "gas lock"..I've attached them below.

Quote Originally Posted by netjack View Post
    I have contacts as one of my dock icons and it's too large. So I resized it to 50% using Photoshop. Only problem is the icon doesn't sit centered on the dock. It's raised. Anyone know how to adjust for that?

Also for the life of me I can't get the sbs settings on this theme to show. I've downloaded it several times and placed it on the top of wb (is there suppose to be a separate sbssettings glass orb item? What gives?

Thx
    The way you have set it up is not how it is intended to look for this theme, so you're gonna have to ssh into your phone and get the original dock icon that you're replacing from my Glass Orb theme and match the position and size of it with the new one...simply making it smaller will not line it up properly.

To get my Glass Orb theme for sbsettings you have to go into sbsettings>more>manage themes and than select Glass Orb..make sure you've installed it from cydia first of course
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-07-18 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by H0rn3t920 View Post
    I haven't made an Autocorrect icon for sbsettings..maybe someone else has?!?! Blue battery files attached below.

Could i just get these?
    take ur time i dont mind waiting

I would like to sincerely thank all of you who have made this theme a great success! When I first made it, out of boredom, I did not anticipate that it would get so much attention and be so popular. I would like to especially thank those of you who have contributed your time and talents in fulfilling icon requests, etc., for this theme.

In a short few days I will be releasing my new Glass Orb theme, a colored orb version(screenshot below). Therefore, I will no longer be actively making icons for this theme because I just don't have the time to do both! However, please don't let this stop any of you from keeping this theme alive!

I will still stop by from time to time to answer questions, and I will also keep updating in Cydia if someone wants to do the leg work in collecting icons that have been made by all of YOU !

Cheers!

Last edited by toyvan; 2009-07-19 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

heres a few more i made
    Attached Images Attached Images      

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cirtess's Avatar
    Thanks

Brand new to the forums...just gotta say i loved this theme the second i saw it...can't wait for the new one with colored icons...looks awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by b2daisa View Post
    heres a few more i made
    Hey, these icons look great and your efforts are appreciated! However, I will be exclusively making colored icons for my new Glass Orb Color theme,(version 1.0 just released via Cydia), and unfortunately these won't be added to this theme because it's not in color ..BTW, crazy how some of the icons you made are identical to ones I made ..anyways, it's all good and thanks again for your willingness to share! Cheers

Here are some icons I made tonight to go with the new Color Orb Theme. My PhotoShop skills aren't the greatest, but I hope others might find these useful.

Spares

EDIT: Reposting in the "Glass Orb Colored" thread.
    Last edited by spares; 2009-07-21 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spares View Post
    Here are some icons I made tonight to go with the new Color Orb Theme. My PhotoShop skills aren't the greatest, but I hope others might find these useful.

Spares
    the color theme has its on thread.. also he said he is going to be doing all of the icons himself... dunno if he will use your icons or not, but on the color themes thread he has already turned someone down... yw

are we allowed to request apps for the colored orbs? cuzz i have a few lol and i love the theme way more

Default Paper Toss and iShift are fun.
    Paper Toss
    iShift
    2 Apps I need them glass orbified
    Thanx
    im new at this [IMG][IMG]http://**********/appdb/?page=viewapp&id=8123[/IMG][/IMG]

What is the name of the sms icon on my spring board? It's too small and belongs in the dock. I rather use the smsicon.png (attached). I've tried replacing 4 icons (Text.png, Text2.png, TextEdit.png, and Textfree.png) by renaming the smsicon.png to those four names but I still keep getting the small one.

Any advice?

thx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0264.png  

What is the name of the sms icon on my spring board? It's too small and belongs in the dock. I rather use the smsicon.png (attached). I've tried replacing 4 icons (Text.png, Text2.png, TextEdit.png, and Textfree.png) by renaming the smsicon.png to those four names but I still keep getting the small one.
    You need to make sure that you are replacing Text.png (capitalization matters) in /private/var/stash/themes.XXXX/Glass Orb.theme/Icons

Also, make sure that you don't have another theme overriding Glass Orb (i.e., Glass Orb is the first checked theme in the list in winterboard).
    Evolution of an iPhone User:
    Pager -> StarTac -> Other Moto Phones -> BlackBerry -> iPhone -> iPhone 3G --> iPhone 3Gs --> iPhone 4 --> iPhone 4S --> iPhone Implant?

Evolution of a Mac User:
    Apple ][+ -> //e -> IBM PC DOS -> Fat Mac -> Mac SE -> Windows -> Win 95 -> Win 98 -> Win 2000 -> Win XP -> Mac OS X --> Mac OS XI - Someday

iMac 27" Core i7 (2011) - MacBook Air 13" (2011) - iPad 2 32GB WiFi - iPhone 4S 32GB

Quote Originally Posted by PorthosPirate View Post
    You need to make sure that you are replacing Text.png (capitalization matters) in /private/var/stash/themes.XXXX/Glass Orb.theme/Icons

Also, make sure that you don't have another theme overriding Glass Orb (i.e., Glass Orb is the first checked theme in the list in winterboard).
    Did exactly as you said..but no change...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -directory.png   -img_0265.png  

Just found this theme... Gotta say I love it. Here are a few more icons to add. I love that it works for URL Bookmarks also.

Did exactly as you said..but no change...
    anyone??

Does this theme need additional application download from cydia?
    I am using firmware 3. thank u!

Page 83 of 92 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast