Page 81 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

hey i made this, is it supposed to look like that?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0125.jpg  

Wheres is that blue wallpaper? Is it with the extras on cydia?

Default Help please
    Ok I have read every page and every post since i found this theme yesterday. I have run into a few problems that i have not been able to figure out yet.
    1. Im trying to get the weather and time at the bottom like on page 80. The weather works fine and its where I want it. but I cant get the time to move down as well, it remains top center.
    2. I have the 3g 3.0 and the text icon still has the orb around it. I thought I uploaded the new one but I cant get it to change after either a respring. and of course I (having read 107 pages mostly about Icons) can't find if someone offered up a messages icon with out the orb for the dock. I was able to change the name of the icon to Messages.png so its wasn't the original green one, but it still has the orb. if you know where in here this icon is could you point me to it?
    3. Sometime while I was editing things. I lost my dock. i cant get it to show up at all. none of them, whether its the blue one the transparent one, show up. I have attached a screenshot so you can see all 3 of the problems.

I have photoshop and im pretty good with it. but my laptop is 10 yrs old so its not powerfull enough to run it so i am having to do everything without PS for the last few days since I'm at work. Thanks for your help. again this is an awesome theme.

Here are the pics

1: This has the dock
    2: This has the msg icon without the orb.
    3:This is as you see it now. i need to move the clock down and find my dock and the smaller messages icon wthout the orb.

THanks in advance for your help.

***EDIT***
    has anyone else found that their Battery screen (with the slide to unlock) changes based on whether its plugged in or not?????
    And i was to set up per page wallpaper i titled it Page#.png with the # being 0-9 and its not working where do i need to put the wallpapers to have the theme read them???
    Last edited by theEncode; 2009-07-04 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc08 View Post
    Just bumping my question about the SBSettings icons location on the phone. Trying to add some color.
    You'll find them here:

/var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes/"theme name"

Due to requests ive modified the Glass Orb Media Player into grey/darkish colours instead of red.
    It originally comes from the Orbz Music player, i just added small things and changed the colours.
    Attached Files Attached Files

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Xeyji For This Useful Post:

Windmeel (2009-07-04)

1. Im trying to get the weather and time at the bottom like on page 80. The weather works fine and its where I want it. but I cant get the time to move down as well, it remains top center.
    Still cant figure out this one but im still trying

2. I have the 3g 3.0 and the text icon still has the orb around it. I thought I uploaded the new one but I cant get it to change after either a respring. and of course I (having read 107 pages mostly about Icons) can't find if someone offered up a messages icon with out the orb for the dock. I was able to change the name of the icon to Messages.png so its wasn't the original green one, but it still has the orb. if you know where in here this icon is could you point me to it?
    Fixed

3. Sometime while I was editing things. I lost my dock. i cant get it to show up at all. none of them, whether its the blue one the transparent one, show up. I have attached a screenshot so you can see all 3 of the problems.
    I figured out the dock problem: it goes away when i turn on the clock or clock and weather screen in winterboard. anyone have any ideas for how to edit this so it wont hide my dock?

has anyone else found that their Battery screen (with the slide to unlock) changes based on whether its plugged in or not?????
    I used the Glass orb with the blue liquid (even though i'd like to figure out how to make it red) but that battery screen only gets used when the phone is being charged. it otherwise reverts back to the default (earth or whatever)

And i was to set up per page wallpaper i titled it Page#.png with the # being 0-9 and its not working where do i need to put the wallpapers to have the theme read them???
    Still cant figure this out really need to know if i am putting things in the right place or not.

Thanks(and they will be handed out shortly)

Default New Icons
    mysms, on my iphone, snatch, wild west and xGPS
    Name:  MySMS.png
Views: 1358
Size:  8.5 KBName:  on my phone.png
Views: 1348
Size:  7.4 KBName:  Snatch.png
Views: 1339
Size:  9.7 KBName:  WildWest.png
Views: 1335
Size:  9.5 KBName:  xGPS.png
Views: 1343
Size:  8.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by theEncode View Post
    I figured out the dock problem: it goes away when i turn on the clock or clock and weather screen in winterboard. anyone have any ideas for how to edit this so it wont hide my dock?
    put this in the folder Clock and Weather Screen.theme (the main folder, not Private or UIImages)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dock.png  
    National Champs imo

iPhone? More like MyPhone Razorinthe60s's Avatar
    Thanks

Very Nice pictures. Can you please help on where to load the pictures while using SSH.

Hi All,

I have looked through all 108 pages of this thread and thank you to everyone for taking the time to share and fulfill requests for icons

I have found most of what I need to complete my springboard, but was after a few requests if anyone could make (mostly games). Apologies if any of these have already been posted and I've missed them.

idaft iTunes Store

3D roller coaster iTunes Store

azkend iTunes Store

castle of magic iTunes Store

cluedo iTunes Store

crazy machines iTunes Store

d chronicles iTunes Store

knights iTunes Store

myst iTunes Store

nintaii iTunes Store

stone loops iTunes Store

yard sale iTunes Store

sonic iTunes Store

westpac iTunes Store

monopoly iTunes Store

zenonia iTunes Store

Are these links ok or thumbs needed or another format?

Thanks

So here is my first post, ever. Thought I would stat by making an icon for Epic Pet Wars. Hope you all enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by JCalloway87; 2009-07-08 at 02:03 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JCalloway87 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2009-07-09)

Quote Originally Posted by inanepunk View Post
    *edit* It turns out this theme is hosted in two different places on cydia - one of them is the orignal(with the lines and background on the dock) the one hosted on modmyi is the updated one. The change log says toyvan removed the background from the docks in november last year. *edit*

However there is not a a transparent blue dock - so I have made the original blue dock into a transparent one:

Just replace the original Dock.png in the theme with this one.
    I can make it more transparent if needed, let me know.
    Thank you belatedly! How can I download this properly though? I had it running on my 3g but gosh - I'm an idiot? The blue orb is a wee bit big and a bit cloudier than the original but I likey.

Default can someone please make these icons for me pls
    can someone plse make these orb icons for me pls

Full Screen , 3D Chess , Poker 570K , Real Tennis , AdrPool , Zenonia , Worldwide , ColumnsDLX , iEmoticons , MetaSquares , MXit , Sonic 1 , StoneLoops! , The Arena , The Sims 3 , Transformers: Alliance 1 , Transformers: Alliance 2 , Transformers: Alliance 3 , Transformers: Alliance 4-picture-002.png

-picture-009.png

-picture-015.png

I have downloaded glass orb extras 2.0 but can't find this wallpaper anywhere when SSh to iphone? (specifically after the one on the left)

hey there if anyone can help would be appreciated everytime i save and icon from the forum to my iphone the image is blank on my iphone only the name shows is there something else i should be doing before i put it on my phone thank you to anyone able to assist me still learning how to ssh and such

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theEncode View Post
    Ok I have read every page and every post since i found this theme yesterday. I have run into a few problems that i have not been able to figure out yet.

I have photoshop and im pretty good with it. but my laptop is 10 yrs old so its not powerfull enough to run it so i am having to do everything without PS for the last few days since I'm at work. Thanks for your help. again this is an awesome theme.

Here are the pics

1: This has the dock
    2: This has the msg icon without the orb.
    3:This is as you see it now. i need to move the clock down and find my dock and the smaller messages icon wthout the orb.

THanks in advance for your help.

***EDIT***
    Hi

Can you tell me, how do you get the time and the weather on the spingboard? It looks very nice.

And very important for me, how to seperate the time from the weather...
    Last edited by Marino83; 2009-07-10 at 10:13 PM.

Here's my latest home screen:

This is just the best theme ever.

Could someone possibly make icons for Face Melter, Toki Tori, Paper Toss, Docs ToGo, 3d Coaster, Rollercoaster and Sonic 1, please?

Default some color icons i made
    let me know what ya think and in the meantime ill work on some more

Doom: Resurrection
    Sims 3
    Installus
    eBay
    Amazon
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by b2daisa; 2009-07-11 at 03:31 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a little problem and hope you guys can help me.

I've installed the Icons, Dock and badge via SSH. But i can't find the wallpaper in the iPhone. It is the standard black screen. On my Lockscreen I replaced one of the originals and it works perfect.

This theme looks realy great. The Dock is awsome, but only without Names. And here is the Problem. I've cleared the Names of Mail, Phone, Safari, even the name of iRealSMS. But from the iPod icon i can't find. In the file I found iPod, but nothing happens (LocalizedApplicationNames.strings)

I attached a picture, editing the LocalizedApplicationNames.strings with PlistEditorPro.

On the iPhone of my girlfriend i've testet the clockscreen. She has Winterboard and i'am not...
    Has anyone an idea for the following problems:
    - how to split the time from the weather
    - is it poosible, not to link the icon? When i touch on it, it opens safari
    - how to increase the size of the weather icons?

And the most important thing. Is it possible to run clockscreen WITHOUT Winterboard?

I really wan't to have this theme, and when possible clockscreen, but i don't like Winterboard. It needs RAM, which is in the 3G a little rare I think.

When anything in my text is hard to decrypt please ask. I'am from Germany and english is not my native language.

My Devices:
    iPhone 3G (my girfriend too), 16gb with 3.0 Jailbraiked... (without this won't work )
    MacBook unibody early 2009, Leopard 10.5.7
    A PC with XP...

I would be pleased if anyone can help me.

Nils
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -plist.jpg  

Page 81 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast