Page 77 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    i assume you are known with ssh, otherwise there are enough guides for it.

Navigate via ssh to this folder:
    /private/var/stash/Themes.******/Glass orb

in there you find a wallpaper.png. Change this image to the one you want to make the wallpaper change.
    ok I've done that once im in private/var/stash/Themes.******/ found the wallpaper I want what do I do then? I can on the pic and nothing happens?

Quote Originally Posted by flatlinerz View Post
    ok I've done that once im in private/var/stash/Themes.******/ found the wallpaper I want what do I do then? I can on the pic and nothing happens?
    Change the name of the wallpaper you want to use to Wallpaper.png and drag and drop it over the old Wallpaper.png file via ssh. Your new file has to have the exact same name as the one you are replacing. Then just respring your springboard.

Thanks

Default Another Name Error
    The file name was without a vital "." (Photobucket again, I'll never use it again with Glass Orb icons).
    Anyway... The right one (meuguia.TV).
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by SheepNutz View Post
    I just downloaded 2.9, and whenever I close out of an app, I get a spinning wheel bubble on the lower left corner of the app. Usually it goes away in just a second, but for some reason, it stays on my mail and phone app icons. Can you tell me how to get rid of those? If I respring, they go away for a minute, then just come back. Here's a screenie so you can see what I'm talking about:

nice screenshot, looks pretty cool with that background. That disk symbol is nothing to do with this theme, it's the aplication "backgrounder" that you recently updated. If you go into the settings for backgrounder then you can turn "badge" off to get rid of this.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DavC For This Useful Post:

JoOosty (2009-05-26), SheepNutz (2009-05-25)

Quote Originally Posted by DavC View Post
    nice screenshot, looks pretty cool with that background. That disk symbol is nothing to do with this theme, it's the aplication "backgrounder" that you recently updated. If you go into the settings for backgrounder then you can turn "badge" off to get rid of this.
    Thanks a lot, that fixed the problem!

Hey guys. I got a few more if you get the time to make them.

Thanks
    fox98

Where can I get that wallpaper at 'OPTIONAL DOCKS(Glass Orb Extras)' (the right one) ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smiddi View Post
    Where can I get that wallpaper at 'OPTIONAL DOCKS(Glass Orb Extras)' (the right one) ?
    check out this link for a lot of wallpapers The one you want is also in there.

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

smiddi (2009-05-27)

How am I just now finding this theme? It is awesome! Any gurus care to do a Sonos icon? Thanks in advance!
    Name:  Sonos.JPG
Views: 780
Size:  1.9 KB
    Name:  Sonos.png
Views: 789
Size:  15.5 KB

Edit: Ok... I'm a newb. I can't figure out how to "attach" an image into a post, only to insert it. In addition to the icon help, anyone care to shed some light on this one for me? Thanks x2
    Last edited by TheNerd; 2009-06-01 at 03:33 AM.

thanks in advance =D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dino.jpg   -goodreader.jpg   -tv.jpg   -vlc.jpg  

Does anyone have the icons for Dizzy Bee, Dizzy Bee 2 and Swirly MMS2?

Ok.. been a while, and was tempted away from Glass Orb by new an shiny, but now I'm back. Made a few icons for my own use, here's the sharing (they are attached individually and in a zip file).
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Evolution of an iPhone User:
    Pager -> StarTac -> Other Moto Phones -> BlackBerry -> iPhone -> iPhone 3G --> iPhone 3Gs --> iPhone 4 --> iPhone 4S --> iPhone Implant?

Evolution of a Mac User:
    Apple ][+ -> //e -> IBM PC DOS -> Fat Mac -> Mac SE -> Windows -> Win 95 -> Win 98 -> Win 2000 -> Win XP -> Mac OS X --> Mac OS XI - Someday

iMac 27" Core i7 (2011) - MacBook Air 13" (2011) - iPad 2 32GB WiFi - iPhone 4S 32GB

iPhone? More like MyPhone ElGriton's Avatar
    Come the Apocalypse I shall be Omnipresent
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by irich25 View Post
    thanks in advance =D
    The other one is a little beyond me.
    If you're requesting icons PLEASE include the original and the correct spelling. It makes our job 10X easier. Thank you.
    If you we've helped you hit the thanks button. it makes us giggle.

hey guys, I'm still trying, lol
    National Champs imo

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Hey guys- Thanks again to all of you who are continuing to make icons for this theme ..And just in case any of you are wondering why I don't post the icons that I make on here, it's because I release them in the updates for Cydia.

Also, I am working on making a Glass Orb in COLOR theme..I've had lots of requests! Basically it's the same theme, but with the orbed icons in color..

BTW, it's probably time again for an update so I'll go through this thread and collect the most recent icons...or for those of you who have been making icons would be so kind as to email me a zip file of them all that would be cool too ...cheers!

SCREENSHOT OF GLASS ORB(COLOR):

Any update on this one? I believe this one will be huge. I love the color in the glass orbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fox98racing View Post
    Any update on this one? I believe this one will be huge. I love the color in the glass orbs.
    I will be releasing it soon, maybe in a few days, in a separate thread ...

hi

any question.I install glass orb theme but i don't have weather glass icon. why i have old weather icon? tnx

good job anywy

Quote Originally Posted by makaveli1212 View Post
    Ok man here are my icons hopefully they work this time :P

I.Exam

The Cuddlies

2000Facts

Thanks
    hey man i think you missed mine, could you possibly do these?

very nice thanks

Page 77 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast