Page 76 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

  1. #1501
    I'm trying to get better at making these so I don't have to keep asking, lol.

    Here are two easier ones I made, I don't think they were out there yet.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    National Champs imo

  2. #1502
    Theme Creator JoOosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,080
    Thanks
    272
    Thanked 603 Times in 469 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeSucks View Post
    I'm trying to get better at making these so I don't have to keep asking, lol.

    Here are two easier ones I made, I don't think they were out there yet.
    they are looking good, but when you can't get everything gone with magic wand, you can also just erase some parts (do it carefull, cause you erase too much very quick). For example, icons look NFSU, you just have to erase the background, cause there are too many different colors on the background of that one. But they are definetly looking good. I started making icons just the way you do now


    If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

    Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

  3. #1503
    Default icons
    Hi Guys,

    I dont have photoshop so I was just wondering if someone will be able to do these icons for me


    THANKS in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -my-football.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images           

  4. #1504
    Default Glass Orb in color
    Hey guys- Thanks again to all of you who are continuing to make icons for this theme ..And just in case any of you are wondering why I don't post the icons that I make on here, it's because I release them in the updates for Cydia.

    Also, I am working on making a Glass Orb in COLOR theme..I've had lots of requests! Basically it's the same theme, but with the orbed icons in color..

    BTW, it's probably time again for an update so I'll go through this thread and collect the most recent icons...or for those of you who have been making icons would be so kind as to email me a zip file of them all that would be cool too ...cheers!

    SCREENSHOT OF GLASS ORB THEME(COLOR)

    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-05-19 at 09:56 PM.

  5. #1505
    You just made my day. I have been waiting for a color glass orb. Keep up the good work ToyVan.

  6. #1506
    I have the Glass Orb theme but how to I change the background into that blue color?

    thanks

  7. #1507
    Theme Creator JoOosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,080
    Thanks
    272
    Thanked 603 Times in 469 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Hey guys- Thanks again to all of you who are continuing to make icons for this theme ..And just in case any of you are wondering why I don't post the icons that I make on here, it's because I release them in the updates for Cydia.

    Also, I am working on making a Glass Orb in COLOR theme..I've had lots of requests! Basically it's the same theme, but with the orbed icons in color..

    BTW, it's probably time again for an update so I'll go through this thread and collect the most recent icons...or for those of you who have been making icons would be so kind as to email me a zip file of them all that would be cool too ...cheers!

    SCREENSHOT OF GLASS ORB THEME(COLOR)

    THat glass orb color one is looking good! I really want the result for a whole theme

    Im also looking forward to the update

    Quote Originally Posted by flatlinerz View Post
    I have the Glass Orb theme but how to I change the background into that blue color?

    thanks
    change the wallpaper.png file into the one you like
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-05-20 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost


    If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

    Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

  8. #1508
    Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    THat glass orb color one is looking good! I really want the result for a whole theme

    Im also looking forward to the update

    I only have about 112 color icons made so far, and they are just the apps that I currently have installed on my iPhone. It's gonna be a while before I can create the 1,000+ that the current Glass Orb theme has ..lol! But, it's a work in progress like always..cheers!

  9. #1509
    Theme Creator JoOosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,080
    Thanks
    272
    Thanked 603 Times in 469 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    I only have about 112 color icons made so far, and they are just the apps that I currently have installed on my iPhone. It's gonna be a while before I can create the 1,000+ that the current Glass Orb theme has ..lol! But, it's a work in progress like always..cheers!
    jep, thats going to cost a lot of time but i would just start small. The people who want the icons, just aks for them and we will make them.

    im looking forward to see the result!


    If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

    Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

  10. #1510
    Glass Orb 2.9 is now available on Cydia..cheers

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    JoOosty (2009-05-21)

  12. #1511
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Glass Orb 2.9 is now available on Cydia..cheers
    I don't see the Glass Orb 2.9 on Cydia as you mentioned.

  13. #1512
    Theme Creator JoOosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,080
    Thanks
    272
    Thanked 603 Times in 469 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Glass Orb 2.9 is now available on Cydia..cheers
    I also still see 2.8

    or does it first have to come through mmi??


    If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

    Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

  14. #1513
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Coatesville, IN
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Default Wallpaper Change
    I did some editing to the wallpaper file and thought I'd share.

    -img_0002.png

    -wallpaper.png

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to mhutches For This Useful Post:

    JoOosty (2009-05-22)

  16. #1514
    What's Jailbreak? Godrigos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Well ToyVan, just another great theme, and I'm sure alll here will be pleasured to help.

  17. #1515
    Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    change the wallpaper.png file into the one you like
    how do I do that?

  18. #1516
    Theme Creator JoOosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,080
    Thanks
    272
    Thanked 603 Times in 469 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by flatlinerz View Post
    how do I do that?
    i assume you are known with ssh, otherwise there are enough guides for it.

    Navigate via ssh to this folder:
    /private/var/stash/Themes.******/Glass orb

    in there you find a wallpaper.png. Change this image to the one you want to make the wallpaper change.


    If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

    Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

  19. #1517
    Ok man here are my icons hopefully they work this time :P

    I.Exam

    The Cuddlies

    2000Facts

    Thanks

  20. #1518
    What's Jailbreak? Godrigos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Default Sorry, Icon Name Error
    Hello pals, I'm sorry I,ve posted my icons in Photobucket. They remove the space in the file name when uploaded. So in this new Glass Orb update one of my icons doesn't show up.
    Here it is with the correct name.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  21. #1519
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Glass Orb 2.9 is now available on Cydia..cheers
    I just downloaded 2.9, and whenever I close out of an app, I get a spinning wheel bubble on the lower left corner of the app. Usually it goes away in just a second, but for some reason, it stays on my mail and phone app icons. Can you tell me how to get rid of those? If I respring, they go away for a minute, then just come back. Here's a screenie so you can see what I'm talking about:


  22. #1520
    My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    that one place
    Posts
    758
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 103 Times in 93 Posts

    Where's the extra docks and wallpapers?
    ::EDIT::
    Nvm

    Quote Originally Posted by SheepNutz View Post
    I just downloaded 2.9, and whenever I close out of an app, I get a spinning wheel bubble on the lower left corner of the app. Usually it goes away in just a second, but for some reason, it stays on my mail and phone app icons. Can you tell me how to get rid of those? If I respring, they go away for a minute, then just come back. Here's a screenie so you can see what I'm talking about:

    Yeah I'm having the same problem too
    ::Edit::
    I changed the theme and it still is doing this
    Last edited by cellmate75; 2009-05-24 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 76 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •