Page 76 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

I'm trying to get better at making these so I don't have to keep asking, lol.

Here are two easier ones I made, I don't think they were out there yet.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    National Champs imo

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DukeSucks View Post
    I'm trying to get better at making these so I don't have to keep asking, lol.

Here are two easier ones I made, I don't think they were out there yet.
    they are looking good, but when you can't get everything gone with magic wand, you can also just erase some parts (do it carefull, cause you erase too much very quick). For example, icons look NFSU, you just have to erase the background, cause there are too many different colors on the background of that one. But they are definetly looking good. I started making icons just the way you do now

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Default icons
    Hi Guys,

I dont have photoshop so I was just wondering if someone will be able to do these icons for me

THANKS in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -my-football.png  

Default Glass Orb in color
    Hey guys- Thanks again to all of you who are continuing to make icons for this theme ..And just in case any of you are wondering why I don't post the icons that I make on here, it's because I release them in the updates for Cydia.

Also, I am working on making a Glass Orb in COLOR theme..I've had lots of requests! Basically it's the same theme, but with the orbed icons in color..

BTW, it's probably time again for an update so I'll go through this thread and collect the most recent icons...or for those of you who have been making icons would be so kind as to email me a zip file of them all that would be cool too ...cheers!

SCREENSHOT OF GLASS ORB THEME(COLOR)

Last edited by toyvan; 2009-05-19 at 09:56 PM.

You just made my day. I have been waiting for a color glass orb. Keep up the good work ToyVan.

I have the Glass Orb theme but how to I change the background into that blue color?

thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Hey guys- Thanks again to all of you who are continuing to make icons for this theme ..And just in case any of you are wondering why I don't post the icons that I make on here, it's because I release them in the updates for Cydia.

Also, I am working on making a Glass Orb in COLOR theme..I've had lots of requests! Basically it's the same theme, but with the orbed icons in color..

BTW, it's probably time again for an update so I'll go through this thread and collect the most recent icons...or for those of you who have been making icons would be so kind as to email me a zip file of them all that would be cool too ...cheers!

SCREENSHOT OF GLASS ORB THEME(COLOR)

THat glass orb color one is looking good! I really want the result for a whole theme

Im also looking forward to the update

Quote Originally Posted by flatlinerz View Post
    I have the Glass Orb theme but how to I change the background into that blue color?

thanks
    change the wallpaper.png file into the one you like
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-05-20 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    THat glass orb color one is looking good! I really want the result for a whole theme

Im also looking forward to the update

I only have about 112 color icons made so far, and they are just the apps that I currently have installed on my iPhone. It's gonna be a while before I can create the 1,000+ that the current Glass Orb theme has ..lol! But, it's a work in progress like always..cheers!

Thanks

I only have about 112 color icons made so far, and they are just the apps that I currently have installed on my iPhone. It's gonna be a while before I can create the 1,000+ that the current Glass Orb theme has ..lol! But, it's a work in progress like always..cheers!
    jep, thats going to cost a lot of time but i would just start small. The people who want the icons, just aks for them and we will make them.

im looking forward to see the result!

Glass Orb 2.9 is now available on Cydia..cheers

11. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

JoOosty (2009-05-21)

I don't see the Glass Orb 2.9 on Cydia as you mentioned.

Thanks

I also still see 2.8

or does it first have to come through mmi??

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Wallpaper Change
    I did some editing to the wallpaper file and thought I'd share.

-img_0002.png

-wallpaper.png

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mhutches For This Useful Post:

JoOosty (2009-05-22)

Thanks

Well ToyVan, just another great theme, and I'm sure alll here will be pleasured to help.

Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    change the wallpaper.png file into the one you like
    how do I do that?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flatlinerz View Post
    how do I do that?
    i assume you are known with ssh, otherwise there are enough guides for it.

Navigate via ssh to this folder:
    /private/var/stash/Themes.******/Glass orb

in there you find a wallpaper.png. Change this image to the one you want to make the wallpaper change.

Ok man here are my icons hopefully they work this time :P

I.Exam

The Cuddlies

2000Facts

Thanks

Thanks

Default Sorry, Icon Name Error
    Hello pals, I'm sorry I,ve posted my icons in Photobucket. They remove the space in the file name when uploaded. So in this new Glass Orb update one of my icons doesn't show up.
    Here it is with the correct name.

I just downloaded 2.9, and whenever I close out of an app, I get a spinning wheel bubble on the lower left corner of the app. Usually it goes away in just a second, but for some reason, it stays on my mail and phone app icons. Can you tell me how to get rid of those? If I respring, they go away for a minute, then just come back. Here's a screenie so you can see what I'm talking about:

My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Thanks

Where's the extra docks and wallpapers?
    ::EDIT::
    Nvm

Quote Originally Posted by SheepNutz View Post
    I just downloaded 2.9, and whenever I close out of an app, I get a spinning wheel bubble on the lower left corner of the app. Usually it goes away in just a second, but for some reason, it stays on my mail and phone app icons. Can you tell me how to get rid of those? If I respring, they go away for a minute, then just come back. Here's a screenie so you can see what I'm talking about:

Yeah I'm having the same problem too
    ::Edit::
    I changed the theme and it still is doing this
    Last edited by cellmate75; 2009-05-24 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 76 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast