Page 75 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

Thanks JoOosty. are there as many icons for the orbz theme as this one? I really like the ones with some color still in them.

Thanks
    fox98

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fox98racing View Post
    Thanks JoOosty. are there as many icons for the orbz theme as this one? I really like the ones with some color still in them.

Thanks
    fox98
    nahh, in orb are about 4000 icons divided over 4 different versions. So a lot of icons! Check it out

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

My contribution to this great theme :
    Attached Images Attached Images                

4. The Following User Says Thank You to martroy For This Useful Post:

JoOosty (2009-05-08)

Some more:
    Last edited by martroy; 2009-05-08 at 05:39 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to martroy For This Useful Post:

JoOosty (2009-05-08)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by martroy View Post
    Some more:
    They are definetly looking good!

Keep up the good work

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Has anyone made an icon for Leaf Trombone yet?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joshsmith1025 View Post
    Has anyone made an icon for Leaf Trombone yet?
    nope, if you upload the icon, 'll make em tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    nope, if you upload the icon, 'll make em tomorrow
    Awesome, thanks! No clue what the name would be? Is there an easy way to find this?

I whipped one up real fast for ya.

Trust me, it doesn't look bad on your phone like it does below.
    Last edited by Kariodude; 2009-05-09 at 01:22 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kariodude For This Useful Post:

JoOosty (2009-05-09)

Default how to change the background
    hi ! i am ew to this but i really like your theme! i downloaded everything but how do i change the wallpaper or the backgrount like on the pictures below !

thanks
    sasch

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sasch View Post
    hi ! i am ew to this but i really like your theme! i downloaded everything but how do i change the wallpaper or the backgrount like on the pictures below !

thanks
    sasch
    i don't see any pictures yet, but you have to replace the wallpaper.png (which you can find in the Glass orb theme folder) by the one you want.

I think that's the wallpaper you are talking about, if i see your images and it isn't i'll post a new answer, but first try this one...

Or you can put "User Wallpaper" above Glass Orb in Winterboard then you can change the background easily.

I'm bored so I'm gonna finish up making icons for everything I have. Here are the one's I've made in the last 20 minutes or so. Will probably post more later.

I know there is already a Flight Control but it was off center and it always bugged me. I think someone made a Star Wars icon as well, but I didn't notice until after I made my own. Anyone know how to make the Star Wars Icon work though? It has a ":" so I don't know what the file name should be.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kariodude For This Useful Post:

JoOosty (2009-05-09), toyvan (2009-05-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kariodude View Post
    I'm bored so I'm gonna finish up making icons for everything I have. Here are the one's I've made in the last 20 minutes or so. Will probably post more later.

I know there is already a Flight Control but it was off center and it always bugged me. I think someone made a Star Wars icon as well, but I didn't notice until after I made my own. Anyone know how to make the Star Wars Icon work though? It has a ":" so I don't know what the file name should be.
    I thought this is able when you change the name in winscp, fileaid, cyberduck or whatever you are using. I don't know how to change it otherwise.

But certainly keep up the good work

Little question, you already were known with PS, weren't you?

Yeah I've been using Photoshop for years. And by using, I mean I occasionally open a picture or something and play with it until I get bored. This is probably the first semi-productive thing I've done with it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kariodude View Post
    Yeah I've been using Photoshop for years. And by using, I mean I occasionally open a picture or something and play with it until I get bored. This is probably the first semi-productive thing I've done with it.
    yeah, already thought something like that, cause it's quiet a bit easy for you But i also started about 3 months ago with PS, and directly fell into this icon making business, so you learn really quick.

nice to see you are helping around here! Finally someone who helps here

21. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

Kariodude (2009-05-09)

Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    nice to see you are helping around here! Finally someone who helps here
    Hey no problem!

Bam! More icons. I'm done for today I think.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Kariodude For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2009-05-12)

Thanks

Wink A Few More Icons
    Well here are more icons I made. meuguia.TV, iDayLite, ChemiCal, Rock, 9-Toolbox and Sudoku Party for All.
    Last edited by Godrigos; 2009-05-11 at 08:49 PM.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Godrigos For This Useful Post:

JoOosty (2009-05-12), toyvan (2009-05-12)

How about some Peggle?
    National Champs imo

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DukeSucks View Post
    How about some Peggle?
    something like this??

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

DukeSucks (2009-05-12), toyvan (2009-05-12)

Page 75 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast