Page 73 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

Here are some more icons that i din't find in this thread jet...
    if someone has time...

Samariter
    TwitterFon
    teXXas
    sunshine live
    klickTel
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Quote Originally Posted by ReggY View Post
    There is no icon for that in the cydia package so i picked out this, but if you find another you can use it...
    Done... you just need to put it in the clippy folder i believe... you can take the off image from any of the others as they are all the same.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by inanepunk View Post
    hope you dont mind me doing it- i had a free few minutes!
    Ofcourse i don't mind I happy when the requests are fullfilled, i don't care who is doing it

but you are doing good work! keep it going

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

1SLaMNiSsANTiTaN (2009-04-25)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ReggY View Post
    Here are some more icons that i din't find in this thread jet...
    if someone has time...

Samariter
    TwitterFon
    teXXas
    sunshine live
    klickTel
    Here you go hope you like them

I hope you didn't already start on this one, inanepunk

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

1SLaMNiSsANTiTaN (2009-04-25), ReggY (2009-04-26)

iPhone? More like MyPhone 1SLaMNiSsANTiTaN's Avatar
    Thanks

very nice theme !! could u please make more icons

spoof
    vwallpaper
    bejeweled 2
    wurdle
    photo hunt
    texttwisturbo
    assassin creed

would really appreciate it thnx and keep up the good work

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1SLaMNiSsANTiTaN View Post
    very nice theme !! could u please make more icons

spoof
    vwallpaper
    bejeweled 2
    wurdle
    photo hunt
    texttwisturbo
    assassin creed

would really appreciate it thnx and keep up the good work
    could you either upload a screenshot with these one on it, either search them on the internet or something, cause that saves us time, while it's easy to do for you

iPhone? More like MyPhone 1SLaMNiSsANTiTaN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    could you either upload a screenshot with these one on it, either search them on the internet or something, cause that saves us time, while it's easy to do for you

Attachment 275771

Attachment 275781

Attachment 275791

here u go thnx
    Last edited by 1SLaMNiSsANTiTaN; 2009-10-27 at 10:28 AM.

previously known as allizonanikon
    Thanks

Last edited by Forever Young; 2009-04-25 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1SLaMNiSsANTiTaN View Post
    I can only find vWallpaper and Assassinscreed on these screenshots Do you still want the other to be made?? Then include a screenshot of them to

Hope you like these 2

Hey man could you help me out with these 3 possibly?

I.Exam
    2009 Facts
    2000Facts

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by makaveli1212 View Post
    Hey man could you help me out with these 3 possibly?

I.Exam
    2009 Facts
    2000Facts

When i click on your image attachment, i get linked to gmail, so could you take a look at the image again?? Ofcourse then i'll make them

can anyone help me out with these few? My icon making skills aren't that great

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DukeSucks View Post
    can anyone help me out with these few? My icon making skills aren't that great
    You can fin Wordfu here

The others are in the attachment Hope you like them!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

DukeSucks (2009-04-29)

thanks Joosty, you da man

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone can help me make icons for Fast&Furious, gb4iphone, and 2009 Tennis please.

Thank you so much!
    Last edited by akon; 2009-05-01 at 11:33 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akon View Post
    Hello!

I was wondering if anyone can help me make icons for Fast&Furious, gb4iphone, and 2009 Tennis please.

Thank you so much!
    Here are the first two of them. I'll make 2009 Tennis this evening

Hope you like them.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

ai1973 (2009-05-04), akon (2009-05-02)

Thanks

and Tennis 2009.

Hope you like them, and if so, remember to hit the thanks button

22. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

akon (2009-05-02)

Can I request a Tiger Woods Golf icon please? ^_^

Thank you so much JoOosty!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cutthroat31 View Post
    Can I request a Tiger Woods Golf icon please? ^_^
    Here you go

Is Tiger Woods Golf the name which appears on your SB??

Page 73 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast