Page 72 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meagain View Post
    They're in there. That's the problem.
    ow, if you are already sure they are in the dock, then we can easily remove them. But could you upload it again?? Cause the forum won't show me your uploaded pic

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fox98racing View Post
    Couple more. With all you guys doing this great work, this theme has got to have the most icons available.

Thanks
    fox98
    here you go. If you want the theme with the most icons, check out orbz, with over 3.000 icons i currently made 775 orbz icons and 200 glass orb icons

But hope you like these!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    ow, if you are already sure they are in the dock, then we can easily remove them. But could you upload it again?? Cause the forum won't show me your uploaded pic
    J - I'm not following you? What do you want me to post again? the png of the dock showing the lines? Or the whole screenshot? I can see everything I posted?

Thanks

J - I'm not following you? What do you want me to post again? the png of the dock showing the lines? Or the whole screenshot? I can see everything I posted?
    no, i want you to post your dock.png (this one can be found in your glass orb root folder, in your winterboard folder). I think the lines should be in there. I think you have posted this one also in post 1417, but that one isn't showing up for me, so if you could reupload that one, i can take a look at it

the weird thing is, that in the default blue dock this lines aren't visible.
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-04-22 at 09:18 AM.

It won't let me post it again saying "you already posted" same image in this thread. Renaming it didn't work.
    Well, the lines are evidentally supposed to be there as I've seen other's screencaps with it. Just wondering if there was a version where they didn't exist. I'm not having luck in searching.

I don't see it on the Glass Orb Dock Transparent AND Glass Orb Dock Blue don't have the horiz lines at the top. Just the version I posted in the above pics.

*edit* It turns out this theme is hosted in two different places on cydia - one of them is the orignal(with the lines and background on the dock) the one hosted on modmyi is the updated one. The change log says toyvan removed the background from the docks in november last year. *edit*

However there is not a a transparent blue dock - so I have made the original blue dock into a transparent one:

Just replace the original Dock.png in the theme with this one.
    I can make it more transparent if needed, let me know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dock.png  
    Last edited by inanepunk; 2009-04-22 at 12:47 PM. Reason: edit

7. The Following User Says Thank You to inanepunk For This Useful Post:

meagain (2009-07-08)

here you go. If you want the theme with the most icons, check out orbz, with over 3.000 icons i currently made 775 orbz icons and 200 glass orb icons

But hope you like these!
    Thanks JoOosty, you always seem to find time for everyone on here.

Thanks
    fox98

Here you go. (I love the blues)
    Thanks a lot.

Here is the one I've been using I like the blues also, and the lightning.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lightning.jpg  

Default Icy Request
    Hi i was wondering if anyone has an glass orb made for Icy. If not can someone please make it. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icy.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jl_06 View Post
    Hi i was wondering if anyone has an glass orb made for Icy. If not can someone please make it. Thanks
    Here you go

Hi,
    is there a way to change/add Icons to the "SBSETTINGS Theme"? I have AutoCorrect, AutoLock, Clippy and Rotation Toggels in my SBsettings but there are no icons for theme in the theme...
    THX

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ReggY View Post
    Hi,
    is there a way to change/add Icons to the "SBSETTINGS Theme"? I have AutoCorrect, AutoLock, Clippy and Rotation Toggels in my SBsettings but there are no icons for theme in the theme...
    THX
    You can find the default icons here: /private/var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes

THis is also the place to change the icons, or to make a new folder for a new theme. You can enable the theme in SBS, and this way you can put the icons in it.

THX for the info.
    I attached the Icons for the toggels i have found and hope that someone who like change them to fit the theme...
    Again THX
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

THX for the info.
    I attached the Icons for the toggels i have found and hope that someone who like change them to fit the theme...
    Again THX
    I'm really willing to do it, but right now i'm at school, so it's going to be this evening If someone else hasn't done it by then, i'll do it

Listens good to me...
    maybe you can also use the attached image for the Clippy toggel...
    THx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -images.jpg  

THX for the info.
    Again THX
    I had some free time at work...
    hope they are ok!
    the folders are in the .rar - just add them to the themes folder in sbsetting
    Attached Files Attached Files

18. The Following User Says Thank You to inanepunk For This Useful Post:

ReggY (2009-04-24)

I'm really willing to do it, but right now i'm at school, so it's going to be this evening If someone else hasn't done it by then, i'll do it
    hope you dont mind me doing it- i had a free few minutes!

THX very much, looks fine, now i only need an icon for the Clippy toggel...

is the one you posted earlier the clippy icon?
    i wasnt sure aas i dont use this toggle...
    ill give it a go with that

Quote Originally Posted by inanepunk View Post
    is the one you posted earlier the clippy icon?
    i wasnt sure aas i dont use this toggle...
    ill give it a go with that
    There is no icon for that in the cydia package so i picked out this, but if you find another you can use it...

Page 72 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast