Page 71 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

Requests:

Big Two
    DoodleJump
    Snoodio
    Where To?
    WordJong

Thanks a bunch.

Please let me know if some of these are made... I tried searching and came up empty. Also went through all 90+ pages.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Only found this theme in the last few weeks - its great!
    Infact i joined this forum specifically to contribute to this thread!

Have made two icons that i needed (I am new to this):

one for the allowance app

and one for mBox Mail

both in the rar in attachments and neaten everything up for me:

*edit* have realised there is already an mBob Mail icon existing(but oh well!)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0002.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by inanepunk; 2009-04-17 at 06:12 PM. Reason: noticed error

3. The Following User Says Thank You to inanepunk For This Useful Post:

JoOosty (2009-04-17)

I haven't had time to update my icons in a while, but is there someone out there with more pluck than me that could maybe make glass orb icons for Notifier? A little color would be nice, even if it is slightly off the theme, because they are so small it is nice to see a color at a glance to know if it is a voicemail or SMS or eMail.

If you need the originals I have them somewhere, easy enough to find if you know where to look via SSH.
    Evolution of an iPhone User:
    Pager -> StarTac -> Other Moto Phones -> BlackBerry -> iPhone -> iPhone 3G --> iPhone 3Gs --> iPhone 4 --> iPhone 4S --> iPhone Implant?

Evolution of a Mac User:
    Apple ][+ -> //e -> IBM PC DOS -> Fat Mac -> Mac SE -> Windows -> Win 95 -> Win 98 -> Win 2000 -> Win XP -> Mac OS X --> Mac OS XI - Someday

iMac 27" Core i7 (2011) - MacBook Air 13" (2011) - iPad 2 32GB WiFi - iPhone 4S 32GB

Quote Originally Posted by PorthosPirate View Post
    I haven't had time to update my icons in a while, but is there someone out there with more pluck than me that could maybe make glass orb icons for Notifier? A little color would be nice, even if it is slightly off the theme, because they are so small it is nice to see a color at a glance to know if it is a voicemail or SMS or eMail.

If you need the originals I have them somewhere, easy enough to find if you know where to look via SSH.
    can you post the originals? - i will give it a go

Quote Originally Posted by Bleh5 View Post
    Requests:

Big Two
    DoodleJump
    Snoodio
    Where To?
    WordJong

Thanks a bunch.

Please let me know if some of these are made... I tried searching and came up empty. Also went through all 90+ pages.
    I have done these of others - see attached.
    all in rar file also.

icons are:
    Big Two
    DoodleJump
    Snoodio
    Where To?
    WordJong
    StatusNotifier
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by inanepunk; 2009-04-17 at 03:23 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to inanepunk For This Useful Post:

JoOosty (2009-04-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PorthosPirate View Post

the originals are quiet a bit handy So it would be cool if you post them

Quote Originally Posted by inanepunk View Post
    I have done these of others - see attached.
    all in rar file also.

icons are:
    Big Two
    DoodleJump
    Snoodio
    Where To?
    WordJong
    StatusNotifier
    i love you, you are epic, a hero :P because you help me with fullfilling the requests here!
    Your icons look very cool, they are really perfect! Keep helping here!
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-04-17 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    i love you, you are epic, a hero :P because you help me with fullfilling the requests here!
    Your icons look very cool, they are really perfect! Keep helping here!
    Glad you like them... i wasnt sure if they were any good!
    Im happy to help! The theme is great so its worth it!

One more please.

Keep up all the good work here you guys

Thanks
    fox98

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fox98racing View Post
    One more please.

Keep up all the good work here you guys

Thanks
    fox98
    here you go

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

fox98racing (2009-04-20)

Thanks JoOosty, you come through once again. The icon looks great by the way.

Thanks
    fox98

Thanks

Well, these are my firsts orbs: iBluetooth, iFile, Torrentula, SysInfoPlus, iShare, Anaconda, Cultura, Pocket French - Beginner Lite, and iEphemeris Lite respectively. Hope you enjoy.

Ps.: Just a suggestion... MewSeek Pro should uses the same orb of MewSeek!
    Last edited by Godrigos; 2009-04-21 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Updating...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Godrigos View Post
    Well, these are my firsts orbs: iBluetooth, iFile, Torrentula, SysInfoPlus, iShare, Anaconda, Cultura, Pocket French - Beginner Lite, and iEphemeris Lite respectively. Hope you enjoy.

Ps.: Just a suggestion... MewSeek Pro should uses the same orb of MewSeek!
    they are looking good! keep up the good work

Wonder if someone can help me.... I love the See through dock with the clear blue phone/center.
    However, there are 2 horizontal lines above the dock that are distracting me.

Is there a version floating around without the lines? Totally clean? I appreciate any suggestions (I don't have photoshop, etc). Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by meagain View Post
    Wonder if someone can help me.... I love the See through dock with the clear blue phone/center.
    However, there are 2 horizontal lines above the dock that are distracting me.

Is there a version floating around without the lines? Totally clean? I appreciate any suggestions (I don't have photoshop, etc). Thank you.
    I would be tempted to say this isnt the dock image... as it looks fine from cydia and the downloads section...
    do you have any other themes on in winterboard?

Can you post a screenshot?
    Last edited by inanepunk; 2009-04-21 at 06:18 PM. Reason: edit

18. The Following User Says Thank You to inanepunk For This Useful Post:

meagain (2009-07-08)

Here... see the horizontal lines above the dock area? I'd like for them to go away. Looks like the dock area is a bit shaded but I guess I can live with that. Ideally, I'd like it to be 100% transparent with zero shading or lines.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

Thanks

Here... see the horizontal lines above the dock area? I'd like for them to go away. Looks like the dock area is a bit shaded but I guess I can live with that. Ideally, I'd like it to be 100% transparent with zero shading or lines.
    could you post your dock.png. Cause it should be in there, if anything is wrong. Then we can take a look at it, and see if the lines are in that image

They're in there. That's the problem.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dock.png   -picture-36.png  
    Last edited by meagain; 2009-04-21 at 10:20 PM.

I love your background. Could you post that, or let me know where you got it.

Thanks
    fox98

Couple more. With all you guys doing this great work, this theme has got to have the most icons available.

Thanks
    fox98

Quote Originally Posted by fox98racing View Post
    I love your background. Could you post that, or let me know where you got it.

Thanks
    fox98
    Here you go. (I love the blues)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -containmentipoc9.jpg  

Page 71 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast