Page 68 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cutthroat31 View Post
    Hey it's me...

would like to request for a cooking mama icon pleaseeeee.
    here you go. If you like it, remember to thank
    Attached Images Attached Images  

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

akmodmyi (2009-04-07), cutthroat31 (2009-04-07)

do you mean the wallpapers in the previews on the first page, the one elgriton posted on the page before, mine??? Which one do you mean??
    that blue one in the preview

JoOosty is god.

You seem to have your hands full and i do not expect this in a hurry but could a kind person make iFitness icon

Is there an article on how to make the glass orbs icons?

thanks in advance

Last edited by akmodmyi; 2009-04-07 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PolskaMax View Post
    that blue one in the preview
    here you go

Quote Originally Posted by E93 View Post
    JoOosty is god.
    tnx
    Attached Files Attached Files

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

akmodmyi (2009-04-07)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akmodmyi View Post
    You seem to have your hands full and i do not expect this in a hurry but could a kind person make iFitness icon

Is there an article on how to make the glass orbs icons?

thanks in advance

here you go

a tutorial can be found in the first post by darkvane. It isn't as hard, but you need to have certain PS skills. Give it a try and show your results

btw could you give the name of the 2nd icon??
    iFitness is in rar, cause i already made em and posted them, so i can't post em again. Just unpack etc you know
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-04-07 at 08:16 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

akmodmyi (2009-04-07)

Thanks once again Joootsy. You have been very helpful!

The name of the train icon is "Metro Melb". It is an application that shows the timetable for public transport in Melbourne, Australia.

I will check out this tutorial also

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Everyone is requesting their icons lately so I will add mine also for someone with spare time.

No rush.

Thanks in advance.

FCSB Toggle
    G-Map U.S. West
    iFuturama
    iHUD
    SullysFlight
    Wolf 3D
    XBox Guide

.rar file

does anyone have a complete icon pack?

The most updated pack i know of is in cydia. Just whack "glass orb" into cydia search and you should find it.

Thanks

The most updated pack i know of is in cydia. Just whack "glass orb" into cydia search and you should find it.
    jep, that's correct. Toyvan is working on an update (i think). In every case, i sent him my icons. We just have to wait
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-04-08 at 09:12 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

akmodmyi (2009-04-08)

This is an australian rules football app

footyLIVE

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Windmeel View Post
    Everyone is requesting their icons lately so I will add mine also for someone with spare time.

No rush.

Thanks in advance.

FCSB Toggle
    G-Map U.S. West
    iFuturama
    iHUD
    SullysFlight
    Wolf 3D
    XBox Guide

.rar file
    here are the first three (I alraedy made FCSB toggle a few posts ago, so check that one out).

Tomorrow i'll do the others.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

akmodmyi (2009-04-09), cutthroat31 (2009-04-10)

Just thought i would contribute some icons dont know if they have been put up.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dvill23 For This Useful Post:

JoOosty (2009-04-09)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Windmeel View Post

No rush.

Thanks in advance.

FCSB Toggle
    G-Map U.S. West
    iFuturama
    iHUD
    SullysFlight
    Wolf 3D
    XBox Guide

.rar file
    and here are the others. Hope you like them

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dvill23 View Post
    Just thought i would contribute some icons dont know if they have been put up.
    they are looking good! Keep on the good work

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

akmodmyi (2009-04-09), dvill23 (2009-04-09)

Thanks

This is an australian rules football app

footyLIVE
    Here you go

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

Jooosty is a legend! thanks again

Thanks

Jooosty is a legend! thanks again
    tnx for the respect! I really appreciate it

29. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

akmodmyi (2009-04-09)

Default Update
    There is an update for Glass Orb! Now with over 1,050 custom app icons! Thanks to all those who have contributed..u know who u are ...cheers!

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

akmodmyi (2009-04-10), JoOosty (2009-04-10)

Page 68 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast