Page 67 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nsachar View Post
    Okay, you can find the icons here.

Icons - Photobucket Groups

I know you've already made an icon for ZenBound so could you please include that one in as well?

Thanks!
    Here are the three you requested:

if you like them, remember to thank

Check out Zen Bound here
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-03-31 at 04:13 PM.

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Hey Jooosty looks like you been staying busy with icons. I have a couple more, if you find the time. Doesn't matter about the name, I will take care of that at install.

Thanks
    fox98

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fox98racing View Post
    Hey Jooosty looks like you been staying busy with icons. I have a couple more, if you find the time. Doesn't matter about the name, I will take care of that at install.

Thanks
    fox98
    yeah, i'm quiet a bit busy with them.... and school I'll take a look at them tomorrow

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

akmodmyi (2009-04-05)

Has anybody made a glass orb icon for skype? much appreciated if you could share.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fox98racing View Post

Thanks
    fox98
    Here you go, the backgrounds were a bit difficult to remove, but i hope you like the result

Could please give me the right names, this way the icon will automatically apply on the app when glass orb is directly downloaded from cydia
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-04-03 at 06:35 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

akmodmyi (2009-04-05)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akmodmyi View Post
    Has anybody made a glass orb icon for skype? much appreciated if you could share.
    and here you go if you like it, remember to hit the 'thanks' button

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

akmodmyi (2009-04-04), E93 (2009-04-06)

Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    Here you go, the backgrounds were a bit difficult to remove, but i hope you like the result

Could please give me the right names, this way the icon will automatically apply on the app when glass orb is directly downloaded from cydia
    Thanks JoOosty
    I am going to use this for "MotoGP 2009" without the quotes of course. This is not the icon that came with the app, but I think I will use the one on the right that you did I think it turned out great. Keep up the great work.

Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    and here you go if you like it, remember to hit the 'thanks' button
    Thank you my friend. "Thanks" for you it is.

Andrew

hi can you make an icon for ibluetooth and ipray?

may i know where i can get the icons rar list to add?

thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ipray11hv7.png  
    Last edited by kid.korea; 2009-04-05 at 01:30 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kid.korea View Post

thank you
    you mean the original icons?? you have to google them, or look at sites as appulo_us (_ = .), which is down right now.

I'll have a look at this one.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

akmodmyi (2009-04-05)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kid.korea View Post

thank you
    i had one from ibluetooth in stock from the orbz theme, so never mind.

Here are the 2 icons you requested, hope you like them and if so, remember to thank

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

akmodmyi (2009-04-05), kid.korea (2009-04-06)

can anybody please recommend me a nice background to match with these theme? i don't really like the original.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ElGriton's Avatar
    Come the Apocalypse I shall be Omnipresent
    Thanks

Here's Mine

If you're requesting icons PLEASE include the original and the correct spelling. It makes our job 10X easier. Thank you.
    If you we've helped you hit the thanks button. it makes us giggle.

Alright, I've got a huge request list, but I;m not in any hurry, so for all I care, you could do one a day, or something like that.

Toggle SSH
    BatteryLog
    iBroke
    FCSB Toggle
    Speed Test
    Convertbot
    iScores
    AppVee
    Classics
    Fake-A-Call
    Lock 'n' Roll
    iVote
    Dial Zero
    Topple 2
    Millionaire
    Copter
    Mafia R/R
    iNXES
    GraphCalc

So yeah, no rush.

can u hook me up with those wallpapers in the previews
    Last edited by PolskaMax; 2009-04-06 at 04:58 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by E93 View Post
    Alright, I've got a huge request list, but I;m not in any hurry, so for all I care, you could do one a day, or something like that.

Toggle SSH
    BatteryLog
    iBroke
    FCSB Toggle
    Speed Test
    Convertbot
    iScores
    AppVee
    Classics
    Fake-A-Call
    Lock 'n' Roll
    iVote
    Dial Zero
    Topple 2
    Millionaire
    Copter
    Mafia R/R
    iNXES
    GraphCalc

So yeah, no rush.
    ok. lol. I'll take a look at them this evening, and tomorrow (and the next 3 weeks, if i do one each day ). No just kidding i think i can handle them today and tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by PolskaMax View Post
    can u hook me up with those wallpapers in the previews
    do you mean the wallpapers in the previews on the first page, the one elgriton posted on the page before, mine??? Which one do you mean??
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-04-06 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey it's me...

would like to request for a cooking mama icon pleaseeeee.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by E93 View Post

Toggle SSH
    BatteryLog
    iBroke
    FCSB Toggle
    Speed Test
    Convertbot
    iScores
    AppVee
    Classics
    Fake-A-Call
    Lock 'n' Roll
    iVote
    Dial Zero
    Topple 2
    Millionaire
    Copter
    Mafia R/R
    iNXES
    GraphCalc

So yeah, no rush.
    i couldn't let it go so here you go (first part)

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

akmodmyi (2009-04-07), E93 (2009-04-06), Kristap (2009-04-13)

Thanks

and the 2nd part

hope you like them

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

akmodmyi (2009-04-07), E93 (2009-04-06)

Page 67 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast