Page 66 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

i'm using bitesms for messaging anybody can teach me how to change the original logo to my bitesms?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fox98racing View Post
    I have an icon request, if someone could find the time to change this for me i would appreciate it. thanks
    Here you go, i named it Shredder, cause i think that's the name. But say it, if it's different.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-03-28 at 11:25 AM.

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

fox98racing (2009-03-28)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kid.korea View Post
    i'm using bitesms for messaging anybody can teach me how to change the original logo to my bitesms?
    I think you are at the wrong thread. Check out a thread about bitesms But if you are using Glass Orb as your theme, i can help you how to make the bitesms logo to work

Quote Originally Posted by ElGriton View Post
    So, here's my take in the Battery theme.

It's looking cool, the blue really fits good with the black background!
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-03-28 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    Here you go, i named it Shredder, cause i think that's the name. But say it, if it's different.
    thanks Jooosty it worked perfect. Your always a big help.

Thanks

thanks for the respect

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I must agree. A few more Icon Requests please.

AppLinks
    CBS Sports
    ControlPad
    iRealQuickSMS
    iSimpsons
    StatusNotifier
    SuperBowl History

.rar file
    Attached Files Attached Files

iPhone? More like MyPhone ElGriton's Avatar
    Come the Apocalypse I shall be Omnipresent
    Thanks

It's looking cool, the blue really fits good with the black background!
    Thanks, your opinion means a lot around here to a lot of people.
    If you're requesting icons PLEASE include the original and the correct spelling. It makes our job 10X easier. Thank you.
    If you we've helped you hit the thanks button. it makes us giggle.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Windmeel View Post

AppLinks
    CBS Sports
    ControlPad
    iRealQuickSMS
    iSimpsons
    StatusNotifier
    SuperBowl History

.rar file
    i hope to make them this evening (it's evening in my country ). But does the statusnotifier icon, the default settings icon?? I don't use statusnotifier myself, so i don't know. If so, you could also just use the normal settings icon (or do you really want the one you uploaded? Just say )

Thanks

StatusNotifier is a little different. I suppose I could just use the Settings icon though

Thanks

AppLinks
    CBS Sports
    ControlPad
    iRealQuickSMS
    iSimpsons
    StatusNotifier
    SuperBowl History

.rar file
    here you go.
    If i've got some time, i'll take a look at the statusnotifier icon tomorrow
    Hope you like them

Thanks

here you go.
    If i've got some time, i'll take a look at the statusnotifier icon tomorrow
    Hope you like them

Hmm, no icons are showing up.

They are now
    Last edited by Windmeel; 2009-03-29 at 04:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Hmm, no icons are showing up.

They are now
    btw thanks for the respect
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-03-29 at 10:58 AM.

Thanks

Default hmm
    perhaps you could make these icons for me?

Agency Wars 550
    Flight Control
    Visuals

Once again. Many thanks for completing my theme!

Thanks

Here you go:

The icons for SpaceMnkey and AstroTilt were very difficult, so i had to copy the AstroTilt icon completely. I was able to make something from SpaceMnkey.

hope you like them, and if so, remeber to thank

I posted Colorsplash somewhere around here, but in the rar file, this icon is included.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nsachar View Post

Agency Wars 550
    Flight Control
    Visuals

your icons aren't showing up for me, so i think i'll do your request tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by nsachar View Post

Agency Wars 550
    Flight Control
    Visuals

Your icons still aren't showing up could you upload them again, or host them on photobucket or something like that??
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-03-30 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Thanks For the icons
    Great JOB! need your help with this one also

iFamilyGuy

http://www.thefamilyguystore.com/use...FG1001)_lg.jpg

Thanks once again for the great icons

Okay, you can find the icons here.

Icons - Photobucket Groups

I know you've already made an icon for ZenBound so could you please include that one in as well?

Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elaafig View Post
    Great JOB! need your help with this one also

iFamilyGuy

http://www.thefamilyguystore.com/use...FG1001)_lg.jpg

Thanks once again for the great icons
    Here you go. And remember to hit the thanks button

Page 66 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast