Page 65 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

Thanks

Also, if anyone is interested I am currently using an HTML code
    that allows all my wallpapers to change every 3 seconds to a new one..it looks great with this theme. I'm thinking about adding it to a future update via Cydia, but that really depends on how many ppl are interested in having it...Cheers!
    I'd be interested in seeing that on Cydia. -Maybe a cycle every hour would be cool. Anyway you have my vote. ...And thanks for the walls!
    Last edited by Swooperz; 2009-03-25 at 02:53 AM.

Hey guys I need to know the name of this theme. The only thing i need from it is the 4 dock icons. If no one knows what theme it is could you at least point me to the dock icons. Thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gravers1 View Post
    Hey guys I need to know the name of this theme. The only thing i need from it is the 4 dock icons. If no one knows what theme it is could you at least point me to the dock icons. Thank you
    yes, you are in the right theme. The only difference is that on your screenshot the 5 icon dock hasn't got a phone button. But just a color, i dont know if you still want it to have the phone function, or just want it to be an empty spot with that color?? But you are certainly in the right theme

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

there is an ipod version you can get too, if that would be better for you.

Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    yes, you are in the right theme. The only difference is that on your screenshot the 5 icon dock hasn't got a phone button. But just a color, i dont know if you still want it to have the phone function, or just want it to be an empty spot with that color?? But you are certainly in the right theme
    Well what i really need is just a phone icon that is the same size and white as the rest of the icons. The phone icon in the 5 dock glass orb theme is to big for what im doing. On my phone Catagories app takes the center with an invisible icon. If I knew how to take a good pic of my theme like you guys do i would post it so you could see what im talking about.

Thanx for taking the time to help

You press the home and sleep/wake buttons at the same time and it takes a screenshot

Hi, could someone make an icon for LiveClock like the one earlier (dark background with moving second hand) except with non-glare orb?

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Podmodder View Post
    You press the home and sleep/wake buttons at the same time and it takes a screenshot

Thank you Podmodder

Here are my screenshots i hope you like but see my phone icon, its the size i want but not the color, i want white and i suck at photoshop

thanx again Podmodder
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png   -img_0002.png   -img_0003.png   -img_0004.png   -img_0005.png  

oh and here is the battery
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0006.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nsachar View Post
    Hi, could someone make an icon for LiveClock like the one earlier (dark background with moving second hand) except with non-glare orb?

thanks!
    uuhhm, you mean just an orbz border, but without the glare inside the icon??

And then a black background?

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Thanks

Thank you Podmodder

Here are my screenshots i hope you like but see my phone icon, its the size i want but not the color, i want white and i suck at photoshop

thanx again Podmodder
    you want it to be white?? or to be it invisible so you can look trough??

The first one is with white, the second one with the invisible middle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dock-white.png   -dock.png  

uuhhm, you mean just an orbz border, but without the glare inside the icon??

And then a black background?
    Just get rid of the glare inside the icon. Keep the border. and make it like the LiveClock Dark with Second hand moving. That would be great!

you want it to be white?? or to be it invisible so you can look trough??

The first one is with white, the second one with the invisible middle
    maybe im not saying this right, the dock i have is fine

What i need is, look at the actual icons phone, safari, mail, ipod

safari mail and ipod are white
    my phone icon is dark, i just need a white phone.icon that is the same size as the rest of the icons.

thanks again

Thanks

maybe im not saying this right, the dock i have is fine

What i need is, look at the actual icons phone, safari, mail, ipod

safari mail and ipod are white
    my phone icon is dark, i just need a white phone.icon that is the same size as the rest of the icons.

thanks again
    ahh, ok, so you want the phone item to be also like the rest. I can fix that for you. But do you want him at the left side, where it is now? or do you want it at another spot. This is import for the sort of icon i have to make

ahh, ok, so you want the phone item to be also like the rest. I can fix that for you. But do you want him at the left side, where it is now? or do you want it at another spot. This is import for the sort of icon i have to make
    Left side would be great and thank you. Man i have to say im gonna keep this theme that i put together, but i have been messing with iNav theme and im in love with it. My phone no longer looks like an iphone lol.

Thanx again

Thanks

Left side would be great and thank you. Man i have to say im gonna keep this theme that i put together, but i have been messing with iNav theme and im in love with it. My phone no longer looks like an iphone lol.

Thanx again
    here you go hope you like it (and remember to thank if so ) and give your opinion on it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

17. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

Gravers1 (2009-03-28)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nsachar View Post
    Just get rid of the glare inside the icon. Keep the border. and make it like the LiveClock Dark with Second hand moving. That would be great!
    i still don't know wether you want a white one or a default one, but here are both, without the glare in the icon. Hope you like em, and if so, remember to thank

(left one is without glare, right one white and without glare)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dock-without-glare.png   -dock-without-glare-white.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone ElGriton's Avatar
    Come the Apocalypse I shall be Omnipresent
    Thanks

So, here's my take in the Battery theme.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ElGriton; 2009-03-28 at 12:29 AM.
    If you're requesting icons PLEASE include the original and the correct spelling. It makes our job 10X easier. Thank you.
    If you we've helped you hit the thanks button. it makes us giggle.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ElGriton For This Useful Post:

Kristap (2009-03-30)

here you go hope you like it (and remember to thank if so ) and give your opinion on it.
    Thank you, thank you, and thank you, that is exactly what i was looking for.

I have an icon request, if someone could find the time to change this for me i would appreciate it. thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 65 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast