Page 64 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

Nice....
    Last edited by Govnah; 2009-03-21 at 06:42 PM.

Default Blue Dock And Transparent Dock Problem
    yeah, you have to move the blue dock above the glass orb theme for it to work. cause the glass orb theme has the transparent dock as the default...i think.

Could you make this icon please.

Metal Gear Solid Touch (awesome game)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

not sure the exact name of it but here is one
    Last edited by Podmodder; 2009-03-22 at 08:17 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Windmeel View Post
    Any chance I can get these Orbed? They are for my Lock Screen Status Notifier.

calendar
    call
    im
    mail
    mms
    rss
    sms

Also to JoOosty, any way to make more Battery Icons so we can have more than just 17 Orbs that jump 6-8 percentage points?
    Any chance these can get done?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Windmeel View Post
    Any chance I can get these Orbed? They are for my Lock Screen Status Notifier.

calendar
    call
    im
    mail
    mms
    rss
    sms

Also to JoOosty, any way to make more Battery Icons so we can have more than just 17 Orbs that jump 6-8 percentage points?
    i don't know wether the calander icon is dynamic or not, so i made you 2 calander versions. Here are the reqeusted icons:

For the battery thing, i don't have time for that thing right now, cause it's a lot work (i think). When i have got time i'll take a look at it

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

someone told me that sshing is not good for your device?
    A: is this true?
    2: we should go through this whole thread and gather all the icons made and put them in one package and put it in a repo so people who dont know about this thread/all of us who do know can just download them in one go. i'll do it if people think it is a good idea/needs to be don if no one else wants to do it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Podmodder View Post
    someone told me that sshing is not good for your device?
    A: is this true?
    2: we should go through this whole thread and gather all the icons made and put them in one package and put it in a repo so people who dont know about this thread/all of us who do know can just download them in one go. i'll do it if people think it is a good idea/needs to be don if no one else wants to do it
    that's certainly a good idea, but i think this is one of the things the maker should do, or he should ask somebody to do it for him. But i'm sure DarkVane is happy when you do it for him. We can add it to our signatures, for the ones who download it here. But to place it in the repo, you should be at DarkVane's address.

If you are going to collect the icons, just search for the last icon update from Darkvane, and start from that point.

Good luck

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

what about the ssh thing? not trying to be off topic but i have to ssh to get the icons in, unless i want to finagle them through mobilefinder

Thanks

what about the ssh thing? not trying to be off topic but i have to ssh to get the icons in, unless i want to finagle them through mobilefinder
    Personally i think this is bull_****. A jailbreak doesn't really make your iPhone faster, because of all the extra things running on it. But I don't think you can say ssh also affects it. Your iPhone is normally connected with WiFi, so i don't see the problem with running through your files. But ofcourse i'm not a ssh-pro. This is just my logical opinion, but where did you read this?? I'm curious how the person who thinks this, has come to this opinion.

i dunno, one of my online friends told me that after i told him i sshed a new theme in and my device wasn't unlocking correctly

Thanks

i dunno, one of my online friends told me that after i told him i sshed a new theme in and my device wasn't unlocking correctly
    aha, ok. But as far as i know, a jailbreak just makes your iPhone a bit more unstable. So things can go wrong a bit sometimes. I also see it myself. This morning my headset suddenly didn't work. But after a minut, it suddenly did work again

i had to do a restore to get mine to unlock correctly. the home button would not unlock it and you had to hold in the sleep/wake button until the screen flashed then you could press either button to unlock. too much work to for instance check the time/weather

I just made this wallpaper for me to use with this theme, i like it so i thought i would share and see if any of you like it

Last edited by Podmodder; 2009-03-24 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hey guys new here wanted to say thanks for all the great ideas on a theme. I need to know a couple of things though, back on page 26 Matmoi posted a pic of his theme and i was wondering where he got the 4 white dock icons.
    I have the same ones its just his phone.png is smaller and nicer looking.

second how are you guys taking nice pics of your finished work. I need to know so i can post one Ive been working on. Sorry for not posting a quote for mattmoi and page 26 still working on figuring that out lol.

Thanks

use this dock if you use my wallpaper, it matches perfectly

thank you but i have the dock i want its like yours but darker i think from eglass theme. What i want is the 4 dock icon set from the matmois post on page 26 the phone mail etc are all the same size. In the middle of the dock you have i dont use the phone there i use catagories with a blank icon. it only suxs cause all i see lately on the forum is the 5 dock icon with the big phone.

lol, i can't leave it alone

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Podmodder For This Useful Post:

quyenuc (2009-03-24)

Thanks

Thanks for an amazing theme! This is now my favorite over Buuf2. I also would like to know where I can get the other two additional wallpapers that appear in the Glass Orb Extras screenshots. Can someone point me to where they may be downloaded or could someone send them to me? Thanks a million!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Swooperz View Post
    Thanks for an amazing theme! This is now my favorite over Buuf2. I also would like to know where I can get the other two additional wallpapers that appear in the Glass Orb Extras screenshots. Can someone point me to where they may be downloaded or could someone send them to me? Thanks a million!
    i asked toyvan for the wallpapers, cause quiet a lot people ask for that backgrounds. So it's waiting till he sais something back

Default Wallpapers
    Sorry folks! I abandoned ship for a while, but fortunately there are so many helpful folks that keep it afloat ...You all know who u are, so a big thanks to all of you for making icons and keeping this theme alive.

Ok, so below I have attached all the wallpapers that I use with this theme that people have requested. Also, if anyone is interested I am currently using an HTML code that allows all my wallpapers to change every 3 seconds to a new one..it looks great with this theme. I'm thinking about adding it to a future update via Cydia, but that really depends on how many ppl are interested in having it...Cheers!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Sorry folks! I abandoned ship for a while, but fortunately there are so many helpful folks that keep it afloat ...You all know who u are, so a big thanks to all of you for making icons and keeping this theme alive.

Ok, so below I have attached all the wallpapers that I use with this theme that people have requested. Also, if anyone is interested I am currently using an HTML code that allows all my wallpapers to change every 3 seconds to a new one..it looks great with this theme. I'm thinking about adding it to a future update via Cydia, but that really depends on how many ppl are interested in having it...Cheers!
    thanks a lot, for the quick reply personally i think, i like just one wallpaper, or at least one wallpaper every minute. 3 seconds is a bit fast to me. But if you are able to change the interval (and i'm sure that's possible), it would be a nic thing in the theme.

Great to have the wallpapers anyway and great to hear from you

Page 64 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast