Page 63 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

Thanks. I did a respring, and a reboot neither worked.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fox98racing View Post
    Hey guys. I installed this theme awhile back, and I love it. Just one quick question, I need to change some of my icons. I have the png file from this thread of the icon I need to change. I have ssh, and winscp, but I am not sure where to put the icon. I put the icon in the icon folder for this theme, but it did not change the icon on the iphone. any help would be great.

Thanks
    fox98
    First of all be sure to name the icon EXACTLY the way it's named on your springboard. It's case sensitive, so be sure to also name it according to capital letters etc. If this still don't work, post the names which don't want to work on the forum, so we can take a look at it.

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

fox98racing (2009-03-15)

Thanks jooosty. It was the spelling, there needed to be a space between the words. Works great now. Thanks again for all the help.

Joosty,
    Can you help me figure out what to name TV.com icon?
    thanks

May I have the icon for CallController please.

I can't get the icon from ********** since its a Cydia app.

Bit its two letter 'C's one regular and one mirrored and they connect...kinda.

thanks!

So after I get Kantra's Weather Icon installed what do I do?

Do I SSH into the bundles and replace just the WeatherBG_day and _night?

If so with what?
    Last edited by nsachar; 2009-03-16 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks so much guys! Btw I dont' need screensplitr anymo.
    Last edited by GregTheWang; 2009-03-16 at 12:49 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DukeSucks View Post
    Joosty,
    Can you help me figure out what to name TV.com icon?
    thanks
    did you already try TV.com.png ??

Quote Originally Posted by nsachar View Post
    May I have the icon for CallController please.

I can't get the icon from ********** since its a Cydia app.

Bit its two letter 'C's one regular and one mirrored and they connect...kinda.

thanks!

So after I get Kantra's Weather Icon installed what do I do?

Do I SSH into the bundles and replace just the WeatherBG_day and _night?

If so with what?
    then you just replace that icons for the default glass orb icon
    (so name the default icon WeatherBG_day and _night and just past them in the kantra's weather icon folder. Then the programm asks: "do you want to replace?". Yes, and voila. (but be sure to also backup the original ones).

Check out this folder, to find the icon for the app: /private/var/stash/Applications.(something). If you can't preview it, no problem, it's converted in mac style, just post it. Then I'll make the icon.
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-03-16 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    did you already try TV.com.png ??
    no, I'll try that tonight when I get home. I didn't think you could have a dot in the file name other than right before the extension.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DukeSucks View Post
    no, I'll try that tonight when I get home. I didn't think you could have a dot in the file name other than right before the extension.
    try it out. I think it works, cause my buienradar.nl app (dutch app), also has got the name buienradar.nl.png and it works

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

DukeSucks (2009-03-17)

A ha! Thanks Jo0osty! It works now.

I removed Call Controller so i don't need the icon.

try it out. I think it works, cause my buienradar.nl app (dutch app), also has got the name buienradar.nl.png and it works
    yeah, this did work. I had to name it TVcom.png on my computer, then after I transferred it, I renamed it to TV.com.png and it came up fine.

thanks again

I just downloaded this and my Blue Dock and Transparent Dock are showing up the same (they both are transparent and not blue). Did I not do something right or what? Also, where can I find the blue background you guy had on the screenshot on the OP?

Thank you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jmagelitz View Post
    I just downloaded this and my Blue Dock and Transparent Dock are showing up the same (they both are transparent and not blue). Did I not do something right or what? Also, where can I find the blue background you guy had on the screenshot on the OP?

Thank you.
    i do think you are doing something wrong :P Cause the blue dock should appear with the blue phone dot in the middle. I don't know where to get the blue background, but send a pm to ToyVan (cause he made the theme) and i'm sure he will give you the blue background

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Any chance I can get these Orbed? They are for my Lock Screen Status Notifier.

calendar
    call
    im
    mail
    mms
    rss
    sms

Also to JoOosty, any way to make more Battery Icons so we can have more than just 17 Orbs that jump 6-8 percentage points?
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Windmeel View Post
    Any chance I can get these Orbed? They are for my Lock Screen Status Notifier.

calendar
    call
    im
    mail
    mms
    rss
    sms

Also to JoOosty, any way to make more Battery Icons so we can have more than just 17 Orbs that jump 6-8 percentage points?
    please also upload a default lock screen status notifier icon, so i can take a look how it normally looks.

Also for the battery icons, i think this is possible. The only problem is, i really don't have any time right now. And the weekend is also full. So that would be next week or something. If you remind me when it's about that time, i think i can take a look at it

Thanks

please also upload a default lock screen status notifier icon, so i can take a look how it normally looks.

Also for the battery icons, i think this is possible. The only problem is, i really don't have any time right now. And the weekend is also full. So that would be next week or something. If you remind me when it's about that time, i think i can take a look at it

Those are the default icons. Yes, I will remind you

Thanks

Those are the default icons. Yes, I will remind you
    yes, but how does a normal status notifier lock screen icon look like?? I don't think they exactly look the same as the default icons

Thanks

yes, but how does a normal status notifier lock screen icon look like?? I don't think they exactly look the same as the default icons

I got those icons out of the Lock Screen Theme Folder.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture.png  

Thanks

I got those icons out of the Lock Screen Theme Folder.
    aahhh, ok, i didn't know the lock screen theme folder but now i know what you mean

i am back to this theme from iNav. i like ti alot more actually. gonna be making/wanting some more icons

Page 63 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast