Page 60 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

Default Icon Request
    Could someone please create these icons or find me the link to the page that does contain these icons?

Thank You!

Beatmaker
    Heavy Mach.
    GymGoal Lite

and perhaps an icon for NoRotation.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

iPhone? More like MyPhone stereosympathy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ElGriton View Post
    Can't make this work, what do I name it?

Edit
    Oops...I had it in the wrong folder lol
    Ha, yeah needs to be in the liveclock folder.

Quote Originally Posted by nsachar View Post
    Could someone please create these icons or find me the link to the page that does contain these icons?

Thank You!

Beatmaker
    Heavy Mach.
    GymGoal Lite

If you have the original icons for these i'll whip them up.
    Last edited by stereosympathy; 2009-03-10 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Gives thanks...Do you?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nsachar View Post

Thank You!

Beatmaker
    Heavy Mach.
    GymGoal Lite

@stereosympathy I already had some of these icons in stock, so i'll spear you the effort

here you go,
    You have to post the icon for NoRotation.

Heavy Mach and GymGoal Lite

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

stereosympathy (2009-03-10)

May I request a Clock docking icon?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adorableboixtc View Post
    May I request a Clock docking icon?
    Ofcourse you may. Where do you want him (so which icon do you want to replace it for).

I hope you understand we can't get liveclock to work in the dock

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

its fine, i just downloaded glass orb and i totally love it! unbelievable! i wanted it in the 5 icon docking, right from the middle if possible

*please excuse my horrible paint job
    Last edited by adorableboixtc; 2009-03-10 at 06:29 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adorableboixtc View Post
    its fine, i just downloaded glass orb and i totally love it! unbelievable! i wanted it in the 5 icon docking, right from the middle if possible

*please excuse my horrible paint job
    Your paint job skills aren't such a bad, it's handy you send such a things

Here are the two docking icons.

Hope you like them, and if so, remember to thank

Looks great!! thanks a lot

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can someone give me an instruction how i install the clock?

i already downloaded all packages:
    Glass Orb
    Glass Orb Docks
    Glass Orb Extras
    Glass Orb Icons

Which pack i must activate in winterboard? I have the icons and the dock. But the clock and the other color docks doesn't work :/

edit:

another question. What for a icon is left from the battery symbol and what is that font beside the WiFi symbol?
    Last edited by schoeller; 2009-03-10 at 09:05 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by schoeller View Post

Glass Orb
    Glass Orb Docks
    Glass Orb Extras
    Glass Orb Icons

Which pack i must activate in winterboard? I have the icons and the dock. But the clock and the other color docks doesn't work :/

edit:

another question. What for a icon is left from the battery symbol and what is that font beside the WiFi symbol?
    so if i'm right you want to have the same font as the font in which the clock on the lockscreen on the left image is??

The icon left from the battery symbol is just a sign of SBS (don't know which), or it's a statusnotifier symbol (don't know which) or it's just a home made icon, which the maker (DutchSamoan i suppose) replaced for one of the SBS or statusnotifier symbols. For the font: i don't have any idea, just send Dutchsamoan a message, that's the easiest way to find out. If you have found the font, i can make a carier logo if you want. Just give a sign
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-03-10 at 10:47 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ty so far

can you say what i have to do at the first question? install the clock and the different color themes?

iPhone? More like MyPhone stereosympathy's Avatar
    Thanks

Glass Orb
    Glass Orb Docks
    Glass Orb Extras
    Glass Orb Icons

edit:

Are you talking about the lockscreen clock font or the liveclock on the springboard? for the lockscreen I don't know, but for the clock on the springboard you need to enable liveclock on winterboard. The icon will be a square but if you replace the liveclock icon with the orb icon I posted above you'll get a nice liveclock with an orb icon that goes with the theme.

Gives thanks...Do you?

iPhone? More like MyPhone ElGriton's Avatar
    Come the Apocalypse I shall be Omnipresent
    Thanks

ty so far

can you say what i have to do at the first question? install the clock and the different color themes?
    For this clock

Install it with Cydia and open Winterboard. Drag the Clock and Weather Screen bar so it's above the theme you're currently using.

You'll also need to edit the ConfigureMe.js in the theme's folder

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ElGriton For This Useful Post:

DukeSucks (2009-03-12)

iPhone? More like MyPhone ElGriton's Avatar
    Come the Apocalypse I shall be Omnipresent
    Thanks

I added different icons for the weather their in the icons.rar file and the clockScreen.css (also in the icons.rar) is to place the clock location and weather icon in the same place mine are.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ElGriton; 2009-03-11 at 01:37 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have the second-hand moving just fine. But how do I get the LiveTime and Live Weather Tweaks to go with the Glass Orb Theme? I just cant figure it out.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

For Above Post
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture.png  

Thanks

ty so far

You have to change the lockclock.ttf file in your /system/library/fonts/cache. So replace the existing one. I don't have any idea what font is used, but you can also ask that to DutchSamoan.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

why is my dock red and not blue? how can i change the picture in the background? i can enable or disable the user wallpaper, but there is allways the red background.

How can i get the clock on the left iphone and the backgroudn of the right iphone?

Thanks

why is my dock red and not blue? how can i change the picture in the background? i can enable or disable the user wallpaper, but there is allways the red background.

How can i get the clock on the left iphone and the backgroudn of the right iphone?
    The wallpaper can't be changed by (un)checking user wallpaper. You have to change to wallpaper.png in the root folder of Glass orb (/private/var/stash/Themes.iSwKZB/Glass Orb.theme). When you change this file, you change the background, and when you change the background, the color of the dock will turn the color which is behind your phone icon. You can also drag the "User Wallpaper" above the glass orb theme, and add your own wallpaper inside that folder.

As i said for the clock: you have to replace the LockClock.ttf. But you really have to ask DutchSamoan for the font, cause I don't have any idea which font it is.

I was just wondering if toggle icons for 'AutoCorrect' and 'Clippy' have been made for glass orb sbsettings theme? If so, does anyone mind posting it up again or at least direct me to what page they're on? I can only check these threads occasionally, so if I don't thank you right away, don't worry you will see one soon.

Page 60 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast