Page 6 of 92 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

Quote Originally Posted by psychonikeo View Post
    This is what I was talking about! Totally your style, but just a little touch of my favourite blue

I changed all the icons except offcourse the ones that is awaiting approval.

Like you can see below, I'm desperately waiting for the Labyrinth icon

By the way.. I noticed during the coloringproces that the Lights Off icon is turned to the left 90 degrees. The reflection that is on top on most the icons is facing left on this icon. I didn't notice it before, but it's just a small glitch. I allready fixed it in the blue theme

Looks cool ..I was thinking of adding some different colored Wallpapers to go with the theme, thus making the transparent orbs appear the color of the background...new version should be available for download...btw, thanks for letting me know about the lights off icon.
    Last edited by toyvan; 2007-12-05 at 04:02 AM.

This is what I was talking about! Totally your style, but just a little touch of my favourite blue

I changed all the icons except offcourse the ones that is awaiting approval.
    Hey man. Anyway you can convert this icon I attached to the Blue theme you made? I don't use the 5 icon dock. Thanks man!

Reako
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I do not have NM 1.1.1 in my installer...do you know what source it is from? I would like to have a five icon dock for your theme!!

Thanks!
    8GB, 1.1.1, jailbroke, AT&T
    4GB, 1.1.1, jailbroke, Fake Activated

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    I do not have NM 1.1.1 in my installer...do you know what source it is from? I would like to have a five icon dock for your theme!!

Thanks!
    It is called CustomizeNM and you need to add modmyi.com as a source before it shows up on installer..if u need further details on how to do that let me know...cheers!

I created an optional clear dock and some wallpapers that look pretty cool together with my theme..all u have to do is rename them appropriately ..will be available for download once approved at link below.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...o=file&id=1465

Last edited by toyvan; 2007-12-05 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default thanks a lot!!
    @ toyvan

thanks for the xlaunch dock icon!!

heres my springboard...

my dock doesn't fully show as you can see it's a bit close(down) to the edge

what do you think is the problem?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -springboard.jpg  

Toyvan alligned the icons personally, all you have to do is switch theorder to: Safari, Xlaunch, Text and Ipod
    Last edited by psychonikeo; 2007-12-05 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Looks cool ..I was thinking of adding some different colored Wallpapers to go with the theme, thus making the transparent orbs appear the color of the background...new version should be available for download...btw, thanks for letting me know about the lights off icon.
    Thnx.. Once it's approved it can be download here: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...o=file&id=1610

I added all your new icons and also the clear dock looks very good on the PsychoBlue version of your theme

Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    Hey man. Anyway you can convert this icon I attached to the Blue theme you made? I don't use the 5 icon dock. Thanks man!

Reako
    I added this to the download mentioned above. I called it mail_.png so you have to manually rename.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hey thanks man. Looks good.

Reako

Quote Originally Posted by k1dr0ck View Post
    @ toyvan

thanks for the xlaunch dock icon!!

heres my springboard...

my dock doesn't fully show as you can see it's a bit close(down) to the edge

what do you think is the problem?
    Not sure why the dock is not aligned, but u have to put the dock icons in this order: Safari, xlaunch, phone, Text, iPod...not sure that will align the bottom, but it will definitely make the icons fit into the dock
    Last edited by toyvan; 2007-12-05 at 08:52 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

ChrisLF (2007-12-06)

I absolutely LOVE the PsychoBlue version of this with Dock2. I just started using two new apps, Simplify Media Mobile and MNPlight. Anyway we could get icons for those?

Thanks a bunch.

Ik can only wait for toyvan to create the new icons.. Then I can let my PsychoBlue light shine over it

13. The Following User Says Thank You to psychonikeo For This Useful Post:

ChrisLF (2007-12-06)

I love all of the versions of this theme...The only thing that looks off to me is the calendar, and how the date (number) is black, and the rest of the icons are all white'ish inside. It's so hard to read to me. Probably nothing that can be changed, but oh well. Still an A+++ theme that I don't plan on replacing anytime soon.

yeah.. I was searching for that too.. But for now, no changes can be made to the calander font/color sadly..

Maybe in the future!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLF View Post
    I love all of the versions of this theme...The only thing that looks off to me is the calendar, and how the date (number) is black, and the rest of the icons are all white'ish inside. It's so hard to read to me. Probably nothing that can be changed, but oh well. Still an A+++ theme that I don't plan on replacing anytime soon.

Actually i've been meaning to address that...fix will be in the next update ...cheers!

Last edited by toyvan; 2007-12-06 at 01:23 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

ChrisLF (2007-12-06)

Wow, you rock! When can we look forward to this update? Lovin' that wallpaper, btw!

That is a very good plan indeed for the calender! Well done!
    I also want to make a request for an iSpit and iLevel icon as well

BTW. Like you said I starded my own thread for the psychoblue version. I mentioned your name al lot
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20125
    Last edited by psychonikeo; 2007-12-06 at 04:57 PM.

@toyvan

thanks for the reply...

my bad again, its close to the edge(bottom) because i've hidden the dock labels when its visible the dock is properly aligned

@toyvan or psychonikeo

sorry if i'm being thick faced...

would like to request a dock that the main dock(middle glass pic and the elongated capsule shaped) is fully visible but the background is fully transparent...thanks again

Banned
    Thanks

@toyvan

thanks for the reply...

my bad again, its close to the edge(bottom) because i've hidden the dock labels when its visible the dock is properly aligned

@toyvan or psychonikeo

would like to request a dock that the main dock(middle glass pic and the elongated capsule shaped) is fully visible but the background is fully transparent...thanks again
    I was trying to do that exact same thing, but I couldn't figure it out. It would be awsome if you could do it for us toyvan. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLF View Post
    Wow, you rock! When can we look forward to this update? Lovin' that wallpaper, btw!
    I'll have it ready 4 download sometime today...version 1.5

That is a very good plan indeed for the calender! Well done!
    I also want to make a request for an iSpit and iLevel icon as well
    BTW. Like you said I starded my own thread for the psychoblue version. I mentioned your name al lot
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20125
    Cool man, thanks for doing that..I made an icon for iLevel, but I think I just named it Level and left out the 'i'..i'll fix that in the next update but in the menatime u can just rename..what is iSpit?? is it different from iSplit?

@toyvan

thanks for the reply...

@toyvan or psychonikeo

I think I know what you're asking....I will add an optional dock with an opaque foreground and a transparent background in my next update.
    Last edited by toyvan; 2007-12-06 at 08:54 PM.

iSpit is an app to make your iPhone into a little server. So you can access it through your browser and move files from pc to iphone and the other way around.

I'll go looking for iLevel. I probably overlooked while I was coloring all those icons thnx

Page 6 of 92 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast