Page 58 of 92 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

Thanks! The springboard version of the safari icon is already in the pack thanks...and I don't use the ipod function on my iphone, i even have the icon disabled; it eats battery like a *beep* and besides that i got a 30gb Ipod

Thanks Jo0osty!

iPhone? More like MyPhone newyork0900's Avatar
    Thanks

Can some tell me how I get the blue dock on. I have donwnloaded it via cydia and tried different variations within winterboard, but all I getis the centre dock icon turning blue.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by newyork0900 View Post
    Can some tell me how I get the blue dock on. I have donwnloaded it via cydia and tried different variations within winterboard, but all I getis the centre dock icon turning blue.
    Don't know exactly what you mean. But (as far as i know) the only difference between the normal dock and the blue optional dock is that the phone button in the middle will turn blue.

In every case, take care the the dock is at top in winterboard (or at least above the theme or other docks).

Don't exactly got your problem

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Thanks

Sorry if I was unclear.

When it stated Blue Dock on the download, I assumed it meant the following attachment.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -glassorbdockbi5-1-.png  

any tips if I can't get an icon to "take" in the theme. Most of the ones I have installed work fine, but a few of them won't change.

For example, the Poker Dice one that JoOosty made me: I changed to the correct file name (Moblyng.png) and transferred it over, but even after I respring, the original icon stays the same.

Has anyone encountered this and have any suggestions?

Can someone please make icons for these apps...

THX
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mb_icon.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Thanks

Sorry if I was unclear.

When it stated Blue Dock on the download, I assumed it meant the following attachment.

i still don't totally get your problem. You downloaded the glass orb blue dock, and afterwads only the icon of the phone turned blue. But that's the whole idea of the blue dock, isn't it

But mayby if you take a screenshot of your springboard, then i can compare it to the one you want.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeSucks View Post
    any tips if I can't get an icon to "take" in the theme. Most of the ones I have installed work fine, but a few of them won't change.

For example, the Poker Dice one that JoOosty made me: I changed to the correct file name (Moblyng.png) and transferred it over, but even after I respring, the original icon stays the same.

Has anyone encountered this and have any suggestions?
    I assume you looked really good at the name which is shown on your springboard and took that name to name the icon?? Otherwise look very good at capital letters, if there is a space before, in or behind the name.

Right now my mom is watching a movie on my iPhone but afterwards i'll check out the app, so i can get the right name (is it a free app??)
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-03-07 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

DukeSucks (2009-03-07)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ReggY View Post
    Can someone please make icons for these apps...

THX
    here they are:

I don't think you gave them the right names (mb_icon or icon.png) so please post the right names.
    If you like it, remember to thank

I'm looking forward to your reaction

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

cutthroat31 (2009-03-08)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

More Icon Requests. Thanks To Everyone.

The two park maps will probably be difficult so maybe just a replacement icon?

California Adventure Map (Could be maybe a sun or bridge)
    Camera Test
    Disneyland Map (Maybe like a Mickey Mouse or something)
    Home Video
    iAmericanDad
    Infinite SMS
    Inside Xbox
    RepairPal
    SMB Lite
    WiFiRemoteLite

Thanks

Sorry if I was unclear.

I want to know how I can get the same coloured srpingboard as shown the first page of this thread. i.e blue.

Hope this makes more sense.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Windmeel View Post

Camera Test
    Home Video
    iAmericanDad
    Infinite SMS
    Inside Xbox
    RepairPal
    SMB Lite
    WiFiRemoteLite
    You included an icon of Monkeyball

Edit: i see SMB lite, can't you just use the normal one, cause the lite icon doesn't change fromo the normal one at all.
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-03-07 at 07:07 PM.

Thanks

Yeah, I can use the regular one. I just dont like it. All good though

Thanks

I want to know how I can get the same coloured srpingboard as shown the first page of this thread. i.e blue.

Hope this makes more sense.
    I also tried it out, this was the way it worked for me:
    1. Download the Glass orb extra from cydia
    2. Uncheck any other docks in winterboard.
    3. Make sure you also have got the normal glass orb theme (or otherwise pick the icons from the dock from the glass orb theme)
    4. Place your icons at the right place.

And voila it worked. What did you do different from that?

Yeah, I can use the regular one. I just dont like it. All good though
    I'll make one from the icon you included
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-03-07 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

cutthroat31 (2009-03-08)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    Thanks bro

First of all thank you all for all the times you clicked on the thanks button! I really appreciate that you appreciate my work!

Here is the AirportMania icon for CutThroat31,
    hope you like it
    I love it! You deserve every thanks that I can give.

Thanks

Camera Test
    Home Video
    iAmericanDad
    Infinite SMS
    Inside Xbox
    RepairPal
    SMB Lite
    WiFiRemoteLite
    Here you go (I also included the normal icons for the lite ones).
    Hope you like them (especially the SMB lite )

20. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

Windmeel (2009-07-09)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cutthroat31 View Post
    I love it! You deserve every thanks that I can give.
    really thanks, i appreciate all the respect i get. I'm just doing something back to the society (of all my iPhone friends )

Thanks

I also tried it out, this was the way it worked for me:
    1. Download the Glass orb extra from cydia
    2. Uncheck any other docks in winterboard.
    3. Make sure you also have got the normal glass orb theme (or otherwise pick the icons from the dock from the glass orb theme)
    4. Place your icons at the right place.

And voila it worked. What did you do different from that?

Thanks for your help with this. Ive added numerous themes and I have had this one before.

On my winterboard I have the following:

Glass Orb Dock Blue (1st)
    Glass Orb (2nd)
    Glass Orb Dock Trans (3rd)
    Glass Orb Live Time (4th)
    Glass Orb Liquid Battery (5th)
    Live Clock Disbaled
    Live Clock No Seconds
    Live Clock Dark
    Live Clock No Seconds

The background I have to the springboard is the default background (red) and I wanted the Blue background (shown as part of the Glass Orb Extra.

Thanks once again.

Thanks

Thanks for your help with this. Ive added numerous themes and I have had this one before.

On my winterboard I have the following:

Glass Orb Dock Blue (1st)
    Glass Orb (2nd)
    Glass Orb Dock Trans (3rd)
    Glass Orb Live Time (4th)
    Glass Orb Liquid Battery (5th)
    Live Clock Disbaled
    Live Clock No Seconds
    Live Clock Dark
    Live Clock No Seconds

The background I have to the springboard is the default background (red) and I wanted the Blue background (shown as part of the Glass Orb Extra.

Thanks once again.
    Ok, so if i'm right you want the blue background shown in one of the glass orb extra backgrounds This explains a lot. i don't know where to download this background, but you can pm ToyVan. I'm sure he has got that background.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

newyork0900 (2009-03-07)

Thanks

Ok, so if i'm right you want the blue background shown in one of the glass orb extra backgrounds This explains a lot. i don't know where to download this background, but you can pm ToyVan. I'm sure he has got that background.
    Thanks, I will.

Page 58 of 92 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast