Page 57 of 92 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nsachar View Post
    Hi,

Could you please make icons for these apps?

I couldn't find the SouthPark Mobile since its a cydia app, but whatever.

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!
    Finally it's weekend, so here are your icons
    Attached Images Attached Images      

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by irich25 View Post
    here is a background, thanks in advance =D
    it's looking good how do you add such a glare around the apple sign??

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cee90 View Post
    There you go JoOsty, thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cee90 View Post
    Some that I missed. Will these be updated on cydia? or will I need to SSH it on my computer? Thanks.
    First of all:
    i already made idracula and space invaders (like you already saw in my previous post)
    iNEX is in my previous post
    Fullscreen and Zen Bound are posted on page 73, check them out there

Here is the rest
    (if you like it, remember to thank ) and you have to ssh them onto your iPhone. I don't control the icon pack updates

btw i made a live poker icon without the 390k (so it's an universal icon)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

Cee90 (2009-03-07)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mwyka View Post
    Icon Request for KeepAwake Toggle for Glass Orb SBSettings Theme. I have attached the Default Icons and also included the Status Bar Icons in case anyone would also like to modify them.

Thanks,
    Maj
    Here you go. I picked a bit another icon, cause i liked this one more.

On = zzz with cross (cause the iPhone doesn't sleep by then)
    Off = zzz without cross

Just place them in your /private/var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes/Glass Orb/Keep Awake folder and everything is allright
    Attached Files Attached Files

Me again:

I have the Glass Orb theme on my iPhone EDGE. Today I installed the Dock Flow on my iPhone and I would like to know if there is any way to custom the 5 icons.

Also is it possible to custom the number of the notifications of new e-mail, o new sms and so on?

Thank you so much in advance

Here the pic I am talking about:
    Last edited by webgeda; 2009-03-06 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by webgeda View Post
    Me again:

I have the Glass Orb theme on my iPhone EDGE. Today I installed the Dock Flow on my iPhone and I would like to know if there is any way to custom the 5 icons.

Also is it possible to custom the number of the notifications of new e-mail, o new sms and so on?

Thank you so much in advance

Here the pic I am talking about:
    It is possible to change the 5 icons, but it's a really tough job, which takes a lot of work.

I don't think it's possible to modify the number of e-mail etc (but i'm not totally sure).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

Windmeel (2009-03-07)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DukeSucks View Post
    are there any icons for these?

and this one if you guys do them for the lite versions of apps:

thanks!

Here you go.
    I don't think it's a problem that the lite sign with moonlighticon isn't there anymore?
    If you like it, remember to thank

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

cutthroat31 (2009-03-07), DukeSucks (2009-03-07), Windmeel (2009-03-07)

Icon for Wild West Guns please
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wild-wild-west.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone stereosympathy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joules View Post
    Here is your icon.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stereosympathy For This Useful Post:

cutthroat31 (2009-03-07), JoOosty (2009-03-07), Joules (2009-03-07)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPonelicious View Post
    haha it's no problem at all Jo0osty...as long as the phone stays in the middle you can arrange them however you like
    Here you go, just place this files in your iconfolder and drag them to the place they belong (at the bottom left and right). If you need normal icons for the ipod icon and the safari icon, just give a call

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

cutthroat31 (2009-03-07), stereosympathy (2009-03-07), Windmeel (2009-03-07)

Quote Originally Posted by stereosympathy View Post
    Here is your icon.
    the icon isnt showing up for me?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -untitled.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joules View Post
    and here is one without a background, so you can pick (and i was already busy on this one).

Just wait a couple of minutes or something like that. The forum needs some time to update itself.

This way you should directly see it:
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-03-06 at 11:14 PM.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

cutthroat31 (2009-03-07), Joules (2009-03-07), stereosympathy (2009-03-07), Windmeel (2009-03-07)

Thanks

Maybe I should just leave these icons to joOosty, he seems to be all over these.

Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    Here you go.
    I don't think it's a problem that the lite sign with moonlighticon isn't there anymore?
    If you like it, remember to thank
    thank you very much, I wasn't sure if you guys would help out a new poster

If I could click thanks a hundred times I would!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to DukeSucks For This Useful Post:

Windmeel (2009-03-07)

Thanks Jo0sty

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

JoOosty, you are the man. Thanks for keeping the icons going. People like me can't make them with any talent I have these two requests for now. Remote has clearly already been made although I just dont like it. I was hoping you could re-do it in addition to the Family Guy icon. Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Windmeel View Post
    JoOosty, you are the man. Thanks for keeping the icons going. People like me can't make them with any talent I have these two requests for now. Remote has clearly already been made although I just dont like it. I was hoping you could re-do it in addition to the Family Guy icon. Thanks in advance.
    I took a shot at these. Use or don't use, I just like messin with Photoshop.

Gives thanks...Do you?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stereosympathy For This Useful Post:

cutthroat31 (2009-03-07), DukeSucks (2009-03-07)

Me again...

Can you please make me an AirportMania icon?

Thanks

Maybe I should just leave these icons to joOosty, he seems to be all over these.
    No! no! no! that wasn't my meening. I'm extremely thankfull for any help with fulfilling all these requests. The only thing is that part of the glass orb idea is that a part of the icon is transparant. So try to work a bit with magic wand, quick selection tool and eraser. This way you only pull out the things you want from the icon, so the rest is transparant.

But certainly keep helping!

I took a shot at these. Use or don't use, I just like messin with Photoshop.
    these ones are very good, now a part of the icon is transparant
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-03-07 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

28. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

stereosympathy (2009-03-08)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cutthroat31 View Post
    Me again...

Can you please make me an AirportMania icon?

First of all thank you all for all the times you clicked on the thanks button! I really appreciate that you appreciate my work!

Here is the AirportMania icon for CutThroat31,
    hope you like it

30. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

cutthroat31 (2009-03-07)

Page 57 of 92 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast