Page 55 of 92 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joules View Post
    Great Theme!
    can you please make the following icons..
    LightBike
    iFitness
    Flixster

here you go, the icons for lightbike and movies are a bit different, cause i already made them with different ones If you really want your icons, say it, cause then i make that ones to

LightBike and Movies
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-03-03 at 06:18 PM.

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

Joules (2009-03-03)

Thanks

@ Cee90 and nsachar

I don't have such a lot time right now, but i'll take a look at it this weekend. But PLEASE include the original icons.

@Joules

I had some time so i also made your LightBike
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-03-03 at 06:34 PM.

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

Joules (2009-03-03)

THANKS!!!... i love this theme!

Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    I'm willing to make your icons, but i do need the pictures. You can search your icons on **********, or search in your /private/var/mobile/Applications folder for the icon.png or something like that.

I'll see them come

Thanks where can i search for the icons? it just come up as ***** when you wrote something. I might just print screen them although they wont come out as good Looked around on google and haven't had much luck just yet.

Can someone please tell me the page # or post a link for the autocorrect toggle icon?

Can I ask for another favor...hehehe...

Can anyone make a Pocket God icon pleaseeeeee?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cee90 View Post
    Thanks where can i search for the icons? it just come up as ***** when you wrote something. I might just print screen them although they wont come out as good Looked around on google and haven't had much luck just yet.
    ow, the forum changes that. appulo..us (just delete one .)Just search there and copy the picture you find there

Quote Originally Posted by jsharpe View Post
    Can someone please tell me the page # or post a link for the autocorrect toggle icon?
    I don't know if there is one. If you want one you can also just post the normal one, by then i can see what i can make of it.
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-03-03 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

Cee90 (2009-03-04)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cutthroat31 View Post
    Can I ask for another favor...hehehe...

Can anyone make a Pocket God icon pleaseeeeee?
    Here you go.

What a hell of an icon was that, such a lot different colors
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-03-03 at 10:05 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

cutthroat31 (2009-03-04)

Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    Here you go.

What a hell of an icon was that, such a lot different colors
    Thanks! Lol yeah that icon was very colorful.

I don't know if there is one. If you want one you can also just post the normal one, by then i can see what i can make of it.
    Really, wow I thought someone would have made it by now. It'll be awesome if you would be able to make one. I would really appreciate it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jsharpe View Post
    Really, wow I thought someone would have made it by now. It'll be awesome if you would be able to make one. I would really appreciate it
    but i don't have the normal icon, so please put it in the attachment, so i can make an orb version of your autocorrection sbsettings toggle.

Hi,

Could you please make icons for these apps?

I couldn't find the SouthPark Mobile since its a cydia app, but whatever.

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!

is it possible to have keepAwake glass orb icon ?

thanks

There you go JoOsty, thanks again!

Some that I missed. Will these be updated on cydia? or will I need to SSH it on my computer? Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cee90 View Post
    There you go JoOsty, thanks again!
    I already made Space invaders and idracula.

They are here and here.

According the others: please have a little bit patience cause i hope to have some time this weekend. School is really tearing me aparts right now
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-03-04 at 09:51 PM.

Hi there: I have the Glass Orb theme on my iPhone EDGE. Today I installed the Dock Flow on my iPhone and I would like to know if there is any way to custom the 5 icons.

Also is it possible to custom the number of the notifications of new e-mail, o new sms and so on?

Thank you so much in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0006.png  

Hi,

I would like to ask (one of) the iconmakers whether it's possible for me to receive glass orb icons for the following apps. I've added the original icons for reference/use

9292OV GPS
    Belstatus
    Holidays
    Hyves
    Pathe
    Blocked
    Chuck The Ball
    distant Shore
    Photoplay Find it!
    Full Screen
    Incline
    Laatste Journaal
    My soccer
    Tiki Towers
    Zen Bound
    Setting dock version (the normal icon but then for dock use)
    I N S t a l lous dock version (the orignal icon again but for dock use)

Besides that I have another question. I would like the use the glass orb for mBox Mail. But the name of the app contains a dot...how do i formulate the name of the glass orb so it will be used for mBox Mail? In the Orbz theme i used m95%Box Mail.png and it worked but with the glass orb it won't...anyone with an working glass orb for mbox mail willing to tell me the exact filename? The same thing goes for the Pathe app....

Thanks in advance for any effort!!
    Last edited by iPonelicious; 2009-03-08 at 10:30 PM.

I have a couple of questions...
    1) How do i change the position of the notification bubbles in the dock such as for the mail,sms and phone
    2) Why does the text color change from white to grey when i disable the docked icon labels in winterboard?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone-screenshots-004.png   -iphone-screenshots-005.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone stereosympathy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPonelicious View Post
    Hi,

I would like to ask (one of) the iconmakers whether it's possible for me to receive glass orb icons for the following apps. I've added the original icons for reference/use

9292OV GPS
    Belstatus
    Holidays
    Hyves
    Pathe
    Blocked
    Chuck The Ball
    distant Shore
    Photoplay Find it!
    Full Screen
    Incline
    Laatste Journaal
    My soccer
    Tiki Towers
    Zen Bound
    Setting dock version (the normal icon but then for dock use)
    I N S t a l lous dock version (the orignal icon again but for dock use)

Besides that I have another question. I would like the use the glass orb for mBox Mail. But the name of the app contains a dot...how do i formulate the name of the glass orb so it will be used for mBox Mail? In the Orbz theme i used m95%Box Mail.png and it worked but with the glass orb it won't...anyone with an working glass orb for mbox mail willing to tell me the exact filename? The same thing goes for the Pathe app....

Thanks in advance for any effort!!
    Here are the icons you need. I left all the files names the same as the original icons. Enjoy!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to stereosympathy For This Useful Post:

JoOosty (2009-03-06)

Page 55 of 92 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast