Page 54 of 92 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

you are right i do see it in safari... so they are there.. thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhenom415 View Post
    JoOosty,

Thanks for the tips using Photoshop. I did the Mets, Newsday, Fandango and Iphone Blog icons. Let me know what you think and go easy since its my first go around. LOL.
    Here is an MLB At Bat app icon I made.
    They are looking good. Make sure to desarture them (make them gray), cause the whole theme is that color. If you want them in color for yourself, and make a gray one for the forum. Also be sure to not make the white in the letters invisible (don't know if that's the thing but it could be). But you are certainly doing good work

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Could somebody make me the icon for Solitaire City?
    Would be great =)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

@Yonnikia

Attached is the card icon you requested. Hope you like it. What app is the "T" icon for? Just curious b/c I might use something different for the icon.
    Last edited by ThePhenom415; 2009-02-27 at 06:03 PM.

Thanks

Here is an MLB At Bat app icon I made.
    Heyy, it's weekend!! so i have got some time Do you still want me to do the icons you haven't done yourself yet, or do you already have done all of your icons??

Greetz

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yonikkia View Post

Hello can i get an icon for the following please
    Here are the remaining three,

hope you like them

btw, please post the the names of the first two apps. Next do that directly with your post, but post them as soon as your read this. Right now they are named icon1 and icon2. When we have got the name, we can change it so the icon can be added to the icon pack.

Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    Heyy, it's weekend!! so i have got some time Do you still want me to do the icons you haven't done yourself yet, or do you already have done all of your icons??

Greetz
    JoOosty - I appreciate the help, but I am good on the icons. Whichever ones I need, I'll do and post them on the site - definitely getting the hang of making them so I do not mind doing them myself. Thanks again for the icons and photoshop tips.

Thanks

JoOosty - I appreciate the help, but I am good on the icons. Whichever ones I need, I'll do and post them on the site - definitely getting the hang of making them so I do not mind doing them myself. Thanks again for the icons and photoshop tips.
    no problemo, it's always good to have some more helping hands at the forum, so actually its also in my own advance I will look out towards your icons

Here are a couple of more icons: one for Macrumors (website), one for Yahoo! (website) and one for MLB At Bat (App). Hope you like.

For all the NYC MMi community - here is an icon for the New York Post (website).
    Last edited by ThePhenom415; 2009-02-27 at 09:50 PM.

H, sorry i know you've probably answered this already...but i was wondering how you get the different logo's for things like the Carrier Logo (where you have some sort of writing font in its place), and the cool little battery logo at the top right of the screen?....sorry if im being dumb!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alsy1979 View Post
    H, sorry i know you've probably answered this already...but i was wondering how you get the different logo's for things like the Carrier Logo (where you have some sort of writing font in its place), and the cool little battery logo at the top right of the screen?....sorry if im being dumb!
    You can get different carrier logo's in different ways:
    1. if you want to type in something you like, like your name, download MakeItMine (MIM) (cydia)
    2. If you want the original provider logo's download a carrier logo pack (cydia).
    3. you can design one yourself, and place that one on your iPhone.

For different battery logo's also just look in cydia. Look at "sections" and then Themes battery. There are plenty different ones there, so just pick the one you like

Default Icon Request
    I know this is a little played out by now but I'd like to make an icon request for:

GymGoal Lite
    iHomework
    HeavyMach
    SouthPark Mobile
    iNXES

If you need the original icons let me know.

Thank You!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nsachar View Post
    I know this is a little played out by now but I'd like to make an icon request for:

GymGoal Lite
    iHomework
    HeavyMach
    SouthPark Mobile
    iNXES

If you need the original icons let me know.

Thank You!
    original icons are always handy

is it possible to have glass orb phone theme. for recent,call keypad,etc

ummm...hahah this may sound kinda noobish but how do I exactly post the original icons?

do I just SSH into my iPhone and get them that way or is there some easier wayyy?

:]

I edited your blue dock a bit and added a new status bar .png, hope you don't mind

This is how mine looks with babes.theme:

Great Theme!
    can you please make the following icons..
    LightBike
    iFitness
    Flixster

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iconsneeded.png  
    Last edited by Joules; 2009-03-03 at 06:10 PM.

Hey thanks for this theme I really appreciate it. Not sure how active this thread is anymore but I would like to request a few icons if possible, and create an update on cydia possibly? (ToyVan) Most of them apps are pretty new so will benefit everyone not just me.

Time Crisis
    Aqua Moto
    Space Invaders
    Zen Bound
    Dh Bowling
    Edge
    Sway
    iDracula
    Live Poker
    Full screen
    scrobble
    Mprofs
    360 games
    iFooty
    Flixstar
    ITN news
    BigOven

(Not sure how get hold of or how to upload the original images, but if anyone can let me know i'll be sure to post them if it helps.)

Thanks in advance for your contribution

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cee90 View Post
    Hey thanks for this theme I really appreciate it. Not sure how active this thread is anymore but I would like to request a few icons if possible, and create an update on cydia possibly? (ToyVan) Most of them apps are pretty new so will benefit everyone not just me.

Time Crisis
    Aqua Moto
    Space Invaders
    Zen Bound
    Dh Bowling
    Edge
    Sway
    iDracula
    Live Poker
    Full screen
    scrobble
    Mprofs
    360 games
    iFooty
    Flixstar
    ITN news
    BigOven

(Not sure how get hold of or how to upload the original images, but if anyone can let me know i'll be sure to post them if it helps.)

Thanks in advance for your contribution
    I'm willing to make your icons, but i do need the pictures. You can search your icons on **********, or search in your /private/var/mobile/Applications folder for the icon.png or something like that.

I'll see them come

if an autocorrect icon for sbsettings has already been made, can someone please point me in the right direction? I'm looking through the pages, but there are so many that its rather difficult to find it. Thanks!

Page 54 of 92 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast