Page 53 of 92 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhenom415 View Post
    JoOosty,

Thanks - the website ones are not a big deal - if you could get the 3 app icons to me first and foremost, I could care less if the website ones are ever done. Thanks for your help and reply.
    So correct me if i'm wrong, but Todo, movies and the next train LIRR are the most important ones?

I'll do them as quick as possible
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-02-25 at 06:16 PM.

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

You got it JoOosty - thanks. Also is there a quick explaination on how to get them on the iphone. I assume its not through Cydia and using SSH among other things.

Thanks

You got it JoOosty - thanks. Also is there a quick explaination on how to get them on the iphone. I assume its not through Cydia and using SSH among other things.
    Check out this guide (i assume you are using windows??)

ow, wait a sec, you are using Mac OSX Tiger, check out this guide
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-02-25 at 06:44 PM.

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

No, I am a mac guy.

JoOosty,

Thanks for the guide - seems straight forward, but where is the theme folder located so I can add the icons you make to that folder?
    Last edited by ThePhenom415; 2009-02-25 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

JoOosty,

I have attached a much better icon for the Movies app by Flixster. Thanks again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -movies.png  

Thanks

I'm not at my pc right now, but if i think very deep, it's /private/var/stash/themes(withsome random letters behind it)/themes/glass orb/icons. I van take a certain look at it tonight, but i think this is the right one.

EDIT: My link is /private/var/stash/Themes.iSwKZB/Glass Orb.theme/Icons You have to put the new icons in here. These icons need to have exactly the same name as name with what the apps appear on your springboard.
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-02-25 at 09:30 PM.

Thanks

JoOosty,

I have attached a much better icon for the Movies app by Flixster. Thanks again.
    Here are the first three. I didn't like the theNextTrain LIRR icon at all, and it wasn't as usfull, so i picked the icon of the dutch app "trein" (train). Hope the stationclocks look the same with you And hope you like the rest of the icons
    Attached Images Attached Images    

JoOosty,

These are great - much thanks for all your help. I was trying to do the website icons myself using the template toyvan put up on the first page. Can't get them to look as good as yours any tricks you use when creating icons? I use photoshop BTW.

ThePhenom415- Quickest way to themes is /Library/Themes and you should see Glass Orb there. Just go to the icons sub-folder and drop them in. Don't forget to respring.

Thanks

JoOosty,

These are great - much thanks for all your help. I was trying to do the website icons myself using the template toyvan put up on the first page. Can't get them to look as good as yours any tricks you use when creating icons? I use photoshop BTW.
    I assume you are trying to erase all the space you don't want to have in your icon?? Cause it's much more beautifull to work with magic wand, and finetune with quick selection tool. Experimente some with this 2 features in Photoshop, and learn to use them. After you can use that one it's easy to just drop the overlay over it, and finetune your icon.

Quote Originally Posted by PorthosPirate View Post
    ThePhenom415- Quickest way to themes is /Library/Themes and you should see Glass Orb there. Just go to the icons sub-folder and drop them in. Don't forget to respring.
    this is a bit easier
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-02-26 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

JoOosty,

Thanks for the tips using Photoshop. I did the Mets, Newsday, Fandango and Iphone Blog icons. Let me know what you think and go easy since its my first go around. LOL.

Here is an MLB At Bat app icon I made.

Hello can i get an icon for the following please

@Yonikkia,

Here is the beach volleyball icon - hope it works for you. I'll try to get to the others later tonight or tomorrow.

ThePhenom415

thanks but the icon is not showing up for me

What do you mean? Its not showing up on the site?

right

I have the page up right now and its there. Try Reloading the site. I also attached a couple of other icons I did a few messages above your original. Do you see those?

no but i'm not on my home computer, i will check when i get home but right now i still dont see them.

They are definitely there. They even show up on my iphone safari.

Page 53 of 92 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast