Page 51 of 92 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

Green Apple
    Thanks

did i miss where the sb settings theme is?

-Edit- i found it duh....lol
    Last edited by brandon250r; 2009-02-17 at 06:42 PM.

Hello,

Sorry for my long absence and thanks to everyone who has been holding the fort down and making icons etc ...I will submitting an update for upload to Cydia today, so look for it in the next day or so..cheers!

Grest to see you back again =)
    Don't know if you read my post a few pages ago, so i'll ask again *g*
    would it be possible that you post the 'forms' we need to make dockfitting icons ourself or else would you be so kind to do some for me?
    i need Cydia, BossPrefs and Winterboard to fit in the left an right side of the doch and an music icon that fits in the middle. would be really great if you could do them =)
    Second i have to further icon requests: CritterCrunch an Gold Rush. pics are attached
    Attached Files Attached Files

Green Apple
    Thanks

and dude great theme!! looks like your bordom got you some props! lol

any reason my calendar icon doesn't display the date? just a white image? did i miss something?
    Last edited by brandon250r; 2009-02-17 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grestor View Post
    would it be possible that you post the 'forms' we need to make dockfitting icons ourself or else would you be so kind to do some for me?
    i need Cydia, BossPrefs and Winterboard to fit in the left an right side of the doch and an music icon that fits in the middle. would be really great if you could do them =)
    Second i have to further icon requests: CritterCrunch an Gold Rush. pics are attached
    I would rather you do it yourself! lol ..It is fairly simple if you have basic photoshop skills..Just use the original dock icon .png that you want to replace and line up the new image u want over the old one..then just make sure u make only the new image visible before saving it..in other words, delete the original layer, save as .png then SSH to ur phone..hope this helps! cheers

Quote Originally Posted by brandon250r View Post
    and dude great theme!! looks like your bordom got you some props! lol

any reason my calendar icon doesn't display the date? just a white image? did i miss something?
    lol..yea, I didn't expect this theme to get as much attention as it has..Not sure about the blank calendar?!?! I've had a few ppl in the past have the same problem, but it seems to be the minority...Do you have some sort of 3rd party calendar app installed?
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-02-17 at 11:56 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Um... hi there. I'm new here.

I only got my iPhone about 4 weeks ago, and I'm having fun figuring out how to change things around.

Anyway, I totally love this theme! And I have made a few of the icons that I needed. Hopefully they maybe of use to someone else here.

Included icons:
    Grocery Gadget Shopping List
    iSteam (x2)
    iTunes (didn't like the original - sorry)
    Shanghai Mahjong
    Sheepish
    Sonic Lighter
    Zephyr
    Last edited by meemyi; 2009-02-18 at 12:38 AM.

Glass Orb update 2.7 now availabe via cydia

Thanks

^^hai, ur a million steps ahead of how i was/still am when i first got mine already,thanks for the icons.

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    shiz. we posted at the same time.where have u been :-[
    Last edited by caliplaymate; 2009-02-18 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    like a circus...

he must have been busy, but the icon count went from 750 to 950+ :P

The problem is i dont have any photoshop skills at all. so it would be really great if someone could make the icons for me. Winterboard, Cydia an Bossprefs should fit in the left and right side of the dock and the music icon in the middle. would be great if someone finds the time to do them
    Thx in advance

Green Apple
    Thanks

Do you have some sort of 3rd party calendar app installed?
    nope....i'll tinker with it i'm sure i'll figure it out, just wasn't sure if i was missing something i mean after all this thread is like a bajillion pages hahah lol

Thanks

I don't know how to do the dock. I do am known with making the icons so here they are. You really managed to pick the 2 most impossible icons to make, so i hope you like them

edit: uhhm, now i do know how to work with the dock
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-02-18 at 10:26 PM.

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

Grestor (2009-02-18)

Thanks

The problem is i dont have any photoshop skills at all. so it would be really great if someone could make the icons for me. Winterboard, Cydia an Bossprefs should fit in the left and right side of the dock and the music icon in the middle. would be great if someone finds the time to do them
    Thx in advance
    Heyy,

I made you some icons, hope you like them. The only thing was: i saw your icons to late, so i made the icons with the default icons from the icon folder.

You have to place them from the left to the right this way: Safari (that one stays), winterboard, ipod, bossprefs, cydia.

Hope you like it!
    Attached Images Attached Images     

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

Grestor (2009-02-18)

Thank you very very much for these =)
    I wanted to use the dock so badly but without matching icons it just looks horrible. thanks to you i can use it now.
    thank you very much=)

Thanks

Thank you very very much for these =)
    I wanted to use the dock so badly but without matching icons it just looks horrible. thanks to you i can use it now.
    thank you very much=)
    you are welcome

Default My Icons
    I love this theme, but I was short of some icons that I needed, so I decided to make them myself... Made them in a hurry, but some came out like real quality stuff

My Icons:

WeirdFacts
    Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
    Solitaire City
    Ski Jump
    Seismometer
    Psychic?
    Primera Liga
    EPL Live!
    iScores
    My Soccer
    Poker 300k (change the name for the other version)
    Pocket God
    Monkey Bash
    Kroll
    Kickscreen
    JakeHunter1
    Interpol
    iLLusions!
    iChuck
    Herod
    HappyDayz!
    DrinkGames
    Distant Shore
    Crayon
    Contraption
    At World History
    Android
    A.Squadron

PS. You need to rename Star Wars The Force Unleashed to Star Wars: The Force Unleashed after copying it on the iPhone(just needs a colon) , or otherwise it wont work.

Cheers,
    S.T

Thanks

Heyy ToyVan,

i have got a problem while updating to the new Glass Orb. I get the message "MD5Sum mismatch". Does anyone knows what the cause of this problem is and how to solve it??

Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    Heyy ToyVan,

i have got a problem while updating to the new Glass Orb. I get the message "MD5Sum mismatch". Does anyone knows what the cause of this problem is and how to solve it??

Thanks!
    I had the same problem and couldn't figure out why... So I removed the old version first and then installed the new version. Worked like a charm
    Last edited by iVin; 2009-02-20 at 05:58 PM.
    I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy...

You need to deactivate the mod in winterboard first.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iVin View Post
    I had the same problem and couldn't figure out why... So I removed the old version first and then installed the new version. Worked like a charm
    that wasn't the point with me. With me it just appeared as if it wasn't possible yesterday, but it was possible today.

Quote Originally Posted by uplifted View Post
    You need to deactivate the mod in winterboard first.
    I didn't had it activated at all. It isn't my current theme, weird enough And normally themes can be updated while they are activated in winterboard.
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-02-20 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 51 of 92 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast