Page 50 of 92 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

I, unfortunately, don't have Photoshop and love this theme. I only need one more icon and was hoping somebody could help me out.

I just need Dynolicious. If it's already been posted please let me know where at so I can go download and it and use it.

If not, here is the app icon for it:

If I knew how to attach a file, I would zip that icon for you and put it in a file. I don't know how so if y'all could help me out anyways I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance guys/gals!

Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    I made them, but these are my first Glass Orb icons, so give a comment on what i can do better! I am used to making Orbz icons, but this really is another thing to make.

Hope you like them.

thanks a lot, theres nothing i can see that you need to do better it looks perfect to me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LSUstang05 View Post
    I, unfortunately, don't have Photoshop and love this theme. I only need one more icon and was hoping somebody could help me out.

I just need Dynolicious. If it's already been posted please let me know where at so I can go download and it and use it.

If not, here is the app icon for it:

If I knew how to attach a file, I would zip that icon for you and put it in a file. I don't know how so if y'all could help me out anyways I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance guys/gals!
    Here you go!
    Hope you like it

EDIT: i also included one with the circles under it, so you can choose which icon you like most
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-02-12 at 08:19 AM.

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

kyle_99_gtp (2009-10-13), LSUstang05 (2009-02-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by idoodzdotcom View Post
    Hi there - if you like these apps enough to want to get hold of the icons, why not reward the developers by buying them from iTunes?

From

No spamming
    uhhm, who said that the person didn't buy the app??
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2009-02-13 at 02:07 PM.

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Hi,
    Do you think you have time to create glass orbs for these following applications?
    1)
    Collins German-English dictionary:
    Picture of icon as it appears in the iphone:

The exact name as it appears on the iPhone is: "Collins"

2)
    Another application is the gFlashPro:
    Picture of the icon in the iPhone:

The name as it appears in the iPhone is: "gFlashPro"

3)
    Application: SlovoEd dictionary

icon picture in iPhone:

Name as appears on iPhone: "SlovoEd"

4)
    application: AccelaStudy

icon picture:

Name as it appears on iPhone: "AccelaStudy"

5)
    Application Mental Case (Flashcard):

icon picture:

Name of application as it appears on iPhone: "Mental Case"

6)
    Application: StudyCards (Flashcard):

picture of icon on iPhone:

Name as appears in iPhone: "StudyCards"

7)
    MyWords (Flashcard):
    iPhone icon picture:

Name as it appears on iPhone: "MyWords-DE"

Thanks a lot in advance..

Quote Originally Posted by idoodzdotcom View Post
    Hi there - if you like these apps enough to want to get hold of the icons, why not reward the developers by buying them from iTunes?

From

no spamming
    1 Post. Obviously you created a throwaway account to accuse someone of a crime with no evidence, all the while trying to plug your product. I would actually take your quote and then double down your ad by saying:

I would boycott i-doodz because they engage in deceptive business practices.
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2009-02-13 at 02:07 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PorthosPirate View Post
    1 Post. Obviously you created a throwaway account to accuse someone of a crime with no evidence, all the while trying to plug your product. I would actually take your quote and then double down your ad by saying:

I would boycott i-doodz because they engage in deceptive business practices.
    I totally agree with your point. You can't just accuse someone for something!!

Thanks

@ ArticRock

Here are your icons (made with a lot passion, and time ).
    Hope you like them

Hi can anyone plz help me...

I would like to put the 'Photos' icon on my dock to look like the rest (so how do I get rid of the glass border)?

Thanks!!

Does anyone happen to have Glass Orb icons for Instinctiv Shuffle and SweetTooth?

Here you go!
    Hope you like it

EDIT: i also included one with the circles under it, so you can choose which icon you like most
    Awesome! Thanks JoOosty!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Icon Requests
    Can someone get around to these? It would be a great help. I suck at Orbing

Zip file at the bottom
    Attached Files Attached Files

Heres a couple I just made for mAdvLock they are my first attempts so any suggestions would be welcome. I made one with a glow and one without i personally like the one without better. But if ya wanna use the one with the glow just make sure to rename it and take out the "2"

15. The Following User Says Thank You to b2daisa For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2009-02-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Windmeel View Post

Zip file at the bottom
    heres one I already had from a few pages back

17. The Following User Says Thank You to b2daisa For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2009-02-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by b2daisa View Post
    heres one I already had from a few pages back
    Great

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by balabaster View Post
    Does anyone happen to have Glass Orb icons for Instinctiv Shuffle and SweetTooth?
    can you post the normal icons, so i can make you the glass orb icons

Thanks

Zip file at the bottom
    Here are the requested icons:

I changed the icon of Doom, because yours was really impossible to make glass orbs. I also don't like the sound box as much, but there wasn't much more possible unles i just had to erase the blue stripes.

Hope you like them!

Edit: Darkroom was in your "to be orbzed-file", but wasn't in your posts. I also did that one
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-02-15 at 11:40 AM. Reason: darkroom

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2009-02-18), Windmeel (2009-02-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by balabaster View Post
    I found Instinctiv shuffle:

you still have to upload the SweetTooth icon if you want it to be orbzed

Thanks

Here are the requested icons:

I changed the icon of Doom, because yours was really impossible to make glass orbs. I also don't like the sound box as much, but there wasn't much more possible unles i just had to erase the blue stripes.

Hope you like them!

Edit: Darkroom was in your "to be orbzed-file", but wasn't in your posts. I also did that one
    You da man. Thanks have been given. I will post a few more later if you don't mind those either. Thanks again bro.

Thanks

You da man. Thanks have been given. I will post a few more later if you don't mind those either. Thanks again bro.
    No problemo just post them

Page 50 of 92 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast