Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    I made this theme with my own personal interest in mind (boredom), and with no intentions of sharing it, but if anyone is interested i'll upload it. Thanks to kylgore for the sweet dock and to the various other sources that provided icons etc..

P.S. I don't have time to fulfill "can u tweak this one?!" or "change this one..!" requests, but if you ask nicely eventually I'll get around to making more icons to go with other apps...cheers!

***once approved you can download here: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...o=file&id=1465

what firmware are using and what version of summbrrboard do u have. Nice Theme.

where can i get SMBprefs and how can i use it can you please teach step by step cuz im thank you....

where can i get SMBprefs can you please show me step by step i really like the theme but i cant get the icon to work....thank you
    Last edited by themaskz; 2007-12-02 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You can install SMBprefs with installer on your iphone. Just tap it and go to all packages. Then find SMBprefs en install. Then you install the GlassOrb theme the same way from installer. Then go back to home. Let is reset and slide to unlock. Then you find the SMBprefs icon on your iphone and tap theme. There you find the GlassOrb theme and select it. Go back to home and slide again. Then you should have the theme installed!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to psychonikeo For This Useful Post:

themaskz (2007-12-04)

Default Alignment problem...
    I agree with everyone as well about how great this theme is...thanks!

However, I do have a problem with my install and I'm hoping someone knows what is wrong. No matter what I do, 4 of 5 dock icons and the calendar icon (at least the day) are not aligned properly. Any idea what is going on? Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by atm_10142k View Post
    what firmware are using and what version of summbrrboard do u have. Nice Theme.
    Firmware 1.1.1, Summerboard V. 3.0b1(just updated today, but had the previous version 3.0a1 when I created the theme)

Quote Originally Posted by daz23 View Post
    I agree with everyone as well about how great this theme is...thanks!

However, I do have a problem with my install and I'm hoping someone knows what is wrong. No matter what I do, 4 of 5 dock icons and the calendar icon (at least the day) are not aligned properly. Any idea what is going on? Thanks.
    Not exactly sure what could be wrong..what firmware is your phone and summerboard version? turn 'ON' the Hide Dock Labels feature in summerboard and see if that does anything..?!?! sorry

BTW, i'm working on those icon requests guys...should have something in the next couple days!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2007-12-03 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Would love to see the new icons Thanks for all the hard work.

But I also have a little different request. I would like the black and white to change to a blue glow. It should be easy to do with photoshop. But only with the original psd or it would mess up the background.

Is it possible to make a blue GlassOrb theme or to send me the psd files, so I can change it myself? If it's done you will get all the probs. Your name would be all over

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default thundercat
    thundercats. thank if you like just a rookie but i think its iight....
    Last edited by pee777; 2007-12-04 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pee777 View Post
    thundercats. thank if you like just a rookie but i think its iight....

Looks good, but u should advertise your work in your own thread next time

Default dock design?
    @toyvan

just wondering how did you design the dock that it zooms the middle(3rd) icon...when rearrange my icons on my dock like switch the phone and ipod it zooms the icon when in the middle....how did you do that?
    Last edited by k1dr0ck; 2007-12-03 at 02:24 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    dont know how

I really love this theme! would it be possible to get an icon for scummvm? thanks

looks real nice..but i have one problem the napster cat for itunes?

Default Alignment problem
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Not exactly sure what could be wrong..what firmware is your phone and summerboard version? turn 'ON' the Hide Dock Labels feature in summerboard and see if that does anything..?!?! sorry
    Phone is with 1.0.2 firmware and summerboard version 2.11. Also, turning the Hide Dock Labels on does nothing either.

I'm confused as well...thanks for attempting to help though.

Quote Originally Posted by ph0bolus View Post
    looks real nice..but i have one problem the napster cat for itunes?

meooow..so, what's the problem??!!

Quote Originally Posted by daz23 View Post
    Phone is with 1.0.2 firmware and summerboard version 2.11. Also, turning the Hide Dock Labels on does nothing either.

I'm confused as well...thanks for attempting to help though.

It may very well have to do with compatibility issues since I am on 1.1.1 firmware as well as the most recent summerboard updates specifically for 1.1.1. May be a good time to upgrade my friend

Quote Originally Posted by k1dr0ck View Post
    @toyvan

just wondering how did you design the dock that it zooms the middle(3rd) icon...when rearrange my icons on my dock like switch the phone and ipod it zooms the icon when in the middle....how did you do that?
    I am not the original designer of the dock. It was made by a forum member by the name of kylgore..I only tweaked it . And i'm not really sure what you're asking..?!?! haha...
    Last edited by toyvan; 2007-12-04 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@ toyvan

my bad, i thought at first it zooms the middle icon on my dock(5 icon)

the phone icon is just a little bigger than the other four

can i request an xlaunch icon for the dock?...i've hidden all my icons except the dock and its icon, would like to remove mail and replace it with an xlaunch icon that will fit perfectly with the dock...thanks!

Is it possible to get PSD files so I can mod a little myself??

Does anyone know why the weather icon isnt working? I've tried to manually install the theme and the icon, but it will not change (it's the default icon). im running 1.1.2

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psychonikeo View Post
    Would love to see the new icons Thanks for all the hard work.

But I also have a little different request. I would like the black and white to change to a blue glow. It should be easy to do with photoshop. But only with the original psd or it would mess up the background.

Is it possible to make a blue GlassOrb theme or to send me the psd files, so I can change it myself? If it's done you will get all the probs. Your name would be all over
    Are you wanting a blue glow on the outside of the orb or around the icon inside of the orb? If it's just the glow on the outside then all you have to do is add the 'layer style' in PS with the original .png icons in my theme and make the glow blue to your liking.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylen View Post
    I really love this theme! would it be possible to get an icon for scummvm? thanks
    done.

Quote Originally Posted by k1dr0ck View Post
    @ toyvan

my bad, i thought at first it zooms the middle icon on my dock(5 icon)

the phone icon is just a little bigger than the other four

can i request an xlaunch icon for the dock?...i've hidden all my icons except the dock and its icon, would like to remove mail and replace it with an xlaunch icon that will fit perfectly with the dock...thanks!
    done. Make sure u rename XLaunch_Dock.png to just XLaunch.png and put it in the same place as the mail icon goes on the dock or it won't align properly...I didn't test it, so let me know if it is indeed aligned

Quote Originally Posted by gusanot View Post
    I also love your theme. But i have some requests. Can you please add some docks with differents colors for the call icon instead of the blue one; for example in green, red, yellow and orange.

And i would like you to include this icons
    Toggle, PDFViewer, Labyrinth, MusicQuiz,
    Level, Magic, Sleigh, Wallpaper, (this ones from iApp-a-Day)
    RainbowLight (I would like that this one could have some colors, not just grayscale), Frotz and CuztomizeNM

Thanks a lot
    Made the icons, but the request for colors on the phone button will have to wait..

Just waiting for approval then you can download at the link below.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...o=file&id=1465
    Last edited by toyvan; 2007-12-05 at 03:56 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

k1dr0ck (2007-12-05), psychonikeo (2007-12-04)

This is what I was talking about! Totally your style, but just a little touch of my favourite blue

I changed all the icons except offcourse the ones that is awaiting approval.

Like you can see below, I'm desperately waiting for the Labyrinth icon

By the way.. I noticed during the coloringproces that the Lights Off icon is turned to the left 90 degrees. The reflection that is on top on most the icons is facing left on this icon. I didn't notice it before, but it's just a small glitch. I allready fixed it in the blue theme
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0008.jpg   -img_0009.jpg   -img_0010.jpg  
    Last edited by psychonikeo; 2007-12-04 at 10:24 PM.

Does anyone have the icon for Garf (Simon) game?

Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast