Page 42 of 92 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

  1. #821
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    I added a 2.5 zip for download a couple of days ago in my first post...
    Thanks! I hadn't noticed since I downloaded 2.1 maybe 5 days ago :P Thanks again for this awesome theme!

  2. #822
    igreenberg can you please share ur reflective shelves?? Also, what is that theme called? Thanks!

  3. #823
    I'm not sure why those picture showed up - but that's the Stereo Leopard theme from here.

  4. #824
    Quote Originally Posted by StarSoft View Post
    Here are a few icons i made, i cant remember if i remade some of them, or they are all new, but here they are.
    I saw simcity was posted but because i made it i will post it anyway.
    7CitiesTD
    A.Surgeon
    SimCity
    SNF (saturday night fever)
    Stanza

    enjoy
    I just noticed the Stanza icon is a little edit of the one i made and was added to the theme. There was i little something i didnt like on the first one. So i edited it.
    What can i say, i'm a perfectionist.
    So if you could replace it in the theme Toyvan, it would be great.
    Also i noticed the latest update of Reviews renamed the program to IGN.
    so Reviews.png should be renamed to IGN.png

  5. #825
    where can i get the blue wallpaper image from the first post? i know that in the past, this theme came bundled with a few different colors that you could change but i no longer see options for selecting different backgrounds. thanks! great theme btw.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to spinez For This Useful Post:

    pedrama2002 (2009-07-27)

  7. #826
    My first attempt.
    Attached Images Attached Images         
    Attached Files Attached Files

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to unfeomateo For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2008-12-22)

  9. #827


    CAn some one change the division sign into an = sign for me please? It is the last part I need to complete this great theme.

    Oh! And here's my contribution...not so good but finally got it right

    ...for those that like arrow installer icons!

  10. #828
    I made a little addon for SBS.
    I noticed in the last update of the theme, my location icon was added in the normal theme, even though it was intended for sbs.
    So here ill post a rar file with the location and processes icon i made.
    Just add these folders to the sbs theme and the new dock icons will be added when you reload the theme.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by StarSoft; 2008-12-22 at 04:58 PM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to StarSoft For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2008-12-22)

  12. #829
    LEDFootball2
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to lgreenberg For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2008-12-22)

  14. #830
    Quote Originally Posted by StarSoft View Post
    I just noticed the Stanza icon is a little edit of the one i made and was added to the theme. There was i little something i didnt like on the first one. So i edited it.
    What can i say, i'm a perfectionist.
    So if you could replace it in the theme Toyvan, it would be great.
    Also i noticed the latest update of Reviews renamed the program to IGN.
    so Reviews.png should be renamed to IGN.png

    I don't have a Reviews.png...If you do, please post it

    Quote Originally Posted by spinez View Post
    where can i get the blue wallpaper image from the first post? i know that in the past, this theme came bundled with a few different colors that you could change but i no longer see options for selecting different backgrounds. thanks! great theme btw.
    Blue Wallpaper is below...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -blue.jpg  

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    french_chris (2008-12-24)

  16. #831
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    I don't have a Reviews.png...If you do, please post it
    Oh, its an icon i made on request by someone, its in the topic somewhere.
    Anyhow. I packed all the icons i made so far and named them properly (i hope, i did my best).
    In the RAR is also the SBSettings theme-icons i made throughout the time.
    This includes the ones i posted just above.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to StarSoft For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2008-12-22)

  18. #832
    Quote Originally Posted by StarSoft View Post
    Oh, its an icon i made on request by someone, its in the topic somewhere.
    Anyhow. I packed all the icons i made so far and named them properly (i hope, i did my best).
    In the RAR is also the SBSettings theme-icons i made throughout the time.
    This includes the ones i posted just above.

    Thanks, there were a few icons I didn't have yet. I have the latest version of SBSettings 1.06, and I don't have an option for the 'locations' or 'processes' toggles?? maybe its just for 3g users..?!

  19. #833
    2 that I have and notice are not in the package - Lightsaber & BOMRadar for any Aussies out there..
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Scooterpig; 2008-12-22 at 11:59 PM.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Scooterpig For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2008-12-23)

  21. #834
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Thanks, there were a few icons I didn't have yet. I have the latest version of SBSettings 1.06, and I don't have an option for the 'locations' or 'processes' toggles?? maybe its just for 3g users..?!
    No, you must install them seperate through cydia. They are seperate modules for SBSettings.

  22. #835
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sacramento, CA (Sucks)
    Posts
    262
    Thanks
    246
    Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts

    ToyVan, I'm wondering when the next update will be submitted. Thanks.

  23. #836
    Quote Originally Posted by StarSoft View Post
    No, you must install them seperate through cydia. They are seperate modules for SBSettings.
    Ok, found them..thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Windmeel View Post
    ToyVan, I'm wondering when the next update will be submitted. Thanks.
    Once I have 750+ icons...need about 25 more before next update

  24. #837
    I didn't have much luck on these myself, can anyone help? Best I could find on the weather channel Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Attached Files Attached Files

  25. #838
    I do not put Safari in my dock instead I have the Photo's icon in it's place.

    May I request a small photo icon to replace where Safari will be in this theme as well as a rounded Safari icon so that it won't look awkward in the home screen. Thank you.

  26. #839
    Default first contrib
    Here are my first creations :

    BiteSMS, Deezer, Liveradio, mobicarbu and Vault.

    Hope you like them.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to french_chris For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2008-12-30)

  28. #840
    Quote Originally Posted by unfeomateo View Post
    I didn't have much luck on these myself, can anyone help? Best I could find on the weather channel Thanks!
    Your wish is my command...
    For the weather channel i made one, im not that font off, but it will do. Otherwise you will have to use one tf the weather apps thats out there allready. I think there are 3 or 4 different ones in the theme.
    Also made one for HydroTilt.
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    Attached Files Attached Files

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to StarSoft For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2008-12-30)

Page 42 of 92 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •