Page 41 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

Default Still Looking
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg View Post
    I think I'm done.

Got all my icons skinned.

Your theme looks great. I noticed you had a few icons I have yet to find. Could you repost them please?

They are:

iHunt
    Ace Tennis
    Wurdle
    Tanzen
    Sol Free
    GL Golf
    Bike or Die!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by adslshopper View Post
    Your theme looks great. I noticed you had a few icons I have yet to find. Could you repost them please?

They are:

iHunt
    Ace Tennis
    Wurdle
    Tanzen
    Sol Free
    GL Golf
    Bike or Die!

Cheers
    Try updating to the latest version via Cydia...Most of those icons, except for wurdle and GL Golf, are already available.

P.S. not sure what happened to the wurdle and GL Golf icons?!?! I created them, but I must have deleted them from my main theme folder somehow..??! Can someone please post them here...cheers

EDIT: never mind, I found them

!!!UPDATE!!!

For those of you who haven't noticed the latest screenshots I've posted here or on Cydia, but the dock looks best if u swap positions of the safari and mail icon..cheers

Last edited by toyvan; 2008-12-15 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Could anyone do this one for me please?

Ferrari GT

Also need monopoly but don't have the icon.

Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Ferrari GT

Cheers

For me also the Ferrari GT icon, please
    BTW: Happy Holidays!
    Last edited by rubosthebestos; 2008-12-16 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@toyvan Just to let you know, with the latest update of Air Sharing the filename of the icon should be renamed from "AirSharing.png" to "Air Sharing.png"

Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eMxyzptlk View Post
    @toyvan Just to let you know, with the latest update of Air Sharing the filename of the icon should be renamed from "AirSharing.png" to "Air Sharing.png"

Thanks
    Also, Jaadu was renamed to Jaadu VNC in it's recent update

What is the easiest way to change the Dock Middle Icon? I just did it once but it was a pain in the *** to do and I know there must be an easier way to do it.

Ferrari GT

Cheers
    Done

P.S. Is MONOPOLY all capitalized?

Quote Originally Posted by eMxyzptlk View Post

Thanks
    Thanks, will make the changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Windmeel View Post
    Also, Jaadu was renamed to Jaadu VNC in it's recent update
    Got it

Quote Originally Posted by Touge View Post
    What is the easiest way to change the Dock Middle Icon? I just did it once but it was a pain in the *** to do and I know there must be an easier way to do it.
    You're gonna have to be way more specific...
    Last edited by toyvan; 2008-12-17 at 01:12 AM.

Toyvan, spelling is Monopoly.

Did you post the Ferrari GT icon somewhere?

Cheers

First of all, thank you very much Toyvan! I love this theme. I've been using it ever since I got my iPhone a year ago and now that I've upgraded to 2.2 the regular icons just don't look right.

I have a different request though. Would it be possible to post the new icons or the complete new theme online as well as Cydia? I have been unable download it using Cydia due to crappy internet and have better luck downloading things with my computer. I have downloaded the 2.1 theme you made available here but it's missing quite a lot of icons which I have been looking for on this thread, then manually copying them to my phone. Would be much appreciated!

First of all, thank you very much Toyvan! I love this theme. I've been using it ever since I got my iPhone a year ago and now that I've upgraded to 2.2 the regular icons just don't look right.

I have a different request though. Would it be possible to post the new icons or the complete new theme online as well as Cydia? I have been unable download it using Cydia due to crappy internet and have better luck downloading things with my computer. I have downloaded the 2.1 theme you made available here but it's missing quite a lot of icons which I have been looking for on this thread, then manually copying them to my phone. Would be much appreciated!
    Last edited by 019; 2008-12-17 at 04:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

can anyone tell me how to get this to work? i have downloaded the theme and that works fine(with five icon dock)..the liquid battery works..but when i try to apply the dock trans or blue... it doesn't work just stays as original.i have only the theme(glass orb) checked and the blue dock option...and it doesn't work. could it be the folder oct settings ?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Make sure that the new dock you selected is above the theme in winterboard. It is priority specific.

Are you really still on 1.1.3? Why not update to 2.1 man?
    Last edited by zerocoolak; 2008-12-17 at 06:13 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to zerocoolak For This Useful Post:

xpresspackage (2008-12-17)

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    You're gonna have to be way more specific...
    Sorry, basically I want to change the color of the "Orb" where the Telephone Icon sits. I am not a master at Photoshop so it took me quite awhile, I basically made the circle another layer and messed with the hue/saturation. Is there an easier way to do this?

Also some of the icons like the Google Icon have the "G" as white so on a picture with a white background it is showing up as blank. How can I make it so the icon pictures all are say black in the middle?

Need a Couple Icons to finish off my theme, I have googled them and cant find them. Where on my phone can I pull them from, what is the folder I need to get to?

Icon Request
    SwapBT (Below)
    TapDefense
    Flixster
    MailSearch
    Drinks Free
    Citysearch

hi

i made 4 icons for your style.

icons :

1 = Imageshack
    2 = JAADU
    3 = Lockdown
    4= iEphemeris Lite
    Last edited by pimp1310; 2008-12-17 at 02:47 PM.

SimCity (just released.)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to lgreenberg For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2008-12-18)

i know i'm horribly late, but nice Theme. I'm adding it to my device as i type right now.lol

Quote Originally Posted by zerocoolak View Post
    Make sure that the new dock you selected is above the theme in winterboard. It is priority specific.

Are you really still on 1.1.3? Why not update to 2.1 man?
    I recently updated just now to 2.2 from 2.0.2 I didn't realize it was ordered by priority. Works now thanks

note* in the event someone might want to update their 2g to 2.2 i used this tutorial

iClarified - iPhone - How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your 2.x.x 2G iPhone Using QuickPwn (Windows)

the one here scared me bout using pwnage and not qwk or whatever

Here are a few icons i made, i cant remember if i remade some of them, or they are all new, but here they are.
    I saw simcity was posted but because i made it i will post it anyway.
    7CitiesTD
    A.Surgeon
    SimCity
    SNF (saturday night fever)
    Stanza

enjoy
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by StarSoft; 2008-12-17 at 11:21 PM.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StarSoft For This Useful Post:

rubosthebestos (2008-12-19), toyvan (2008-12-18)

Toyvan, spelling is Monopoly.

Did you post the Ferrari GT icon somewhere?

Cheers
    As I mentioned in a previous post, I do not post icon requests I make in this thread...I add them to future updates available on Cydia. More than likely, next week.

Quote Originally Posted by 019 View Post

I added a 2.5 zip for download a couple of days ago in my first post...

Sorry, basically I want to change the color of the "Orb" where the Telephone Icon sits. I am not a master at Photoshop so it took me quite awhile, I basically made the circle another layer and messed with the hue/saturation. Is there an easier way to do this?

Also some of the icons like the Google Icon have the "G" as white so on a picture with a white background it is showing up as blank. How can I make it so the icon pictures all are say black in the middle?
    Although your questions have simple solutions, to explain them in detail would require way too much time and energy ...I would suggest you use google and youtube as a resource for help. Sorry I wasn't much help, but then I can't help everyone

Need a Couple Icons to finish off my theme, I have googled them and cant find them. Where on my phone can I pull them from, what is the folder I need to get to?

Icon Request
    SwapBT (Below)
    TapDefense
    Flixster
    MailSearch
    Drinks Free
    Citysearch
    I can't remember the exact directory on ur iphone, but i'm sure a quick search on mmi or google and you'll find it..Once you have all the icons available u can repost...

Quote Originally Posted by pimp1310 View Post
    hi

i made 4 icons for your style.

icons :

1 = Imageshack
    2 = JAADU
    3 = Lockdown
    4= iEphemeris Lite
    Thanks for sharing, however u will need to add these as attachments to ur post and not links to imageshack...

Quote Originally Posted by BenzoHartt View Post
    i know i'm horribly late, but nice Theme. I'm adding it to my device as i type right now.lol
    You're never to late to jump on the Glass Orb train ...CHOO CHOOOO!!!

Page 41 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast