Page 40 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

Quote Originally Posted by StarSoft View Post
    I'm not gone remake icons that are made before unless i use them myself and don't like them (oh i'm so selfish )
    But here you go with your requests.
    And one for iCHM for my own pleasure.

And as requested a zip file with the icons. Only thing that the google Reader icon should not be added to the theme as it is a webapp icon.

Good work, keep it up! I will be submitting an update for glass orb tonight...there are now over 650+ custom icons! Cheers

P.S. web app icons for the theme are ok...

Default SpringJumps Icons
    So SpringJumps was just released. It has a couple of bugs, and I wasn't able to make it's custom theming instructions work (Documentation - iphone-springjumps - Google Code - Documentation for the SpringJumps extension.), but I was able to just take the names that I gave the sections and drop the icons into the regular Glass Orb set (as long as the names match what you set in preferences for the name of the Shortcut).

I put them in a zip below, the first set of 9 are just a stylized arrow with a page number (SJ Defaults), the rest are 5 custom icons:

Home
    Applications
    Media
    Utilities
    Games

Hope you enjoy (and I hope I made it in time for the update, ToyVan).
    Attached Images Attached Images               
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PorthosPirate For This Useful Post:

StarSoft (2008-12-09), toyvan (2008-12-10)

Quote Originally Posted by PorthosPirate View Post
    So SpringJumps was just released. It has a couple of bugs, and I wasn't able to make it's custom theming instructions work (Documentation - iphone-springjumps - Google Code - Documentation for the SpringJumps extension.), but I was able to just take the names that I gave the sections and drop the icons into the regular Glass Orb set (as long as the names match what you set in preferences for the name of the Shortcut).

I put them in a zip below, the first set of 9 are just a stylized arrow with a page number (SJ Defaults), the rest are 5 custom icons:

Home
    Applications
    Media
    Utilities
    Games

Hope you enjoy (and I hope I made it in time for the update, ToyVan).
    Thanks, just in time

thank you so much. These are super.

EDIT: Question answered by myself.
    Last edited by SheepNutz; 2008-12-11 at 01:36 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Some more requests please. Thank you in advance.

1337pwn
    Accufuel
    Add Friend
    BasicMaths
    Drinks Free
    Lockdown
    Restaurants
    SnapTell
    Twinkle
    What's On? (Anyway to get the "?" in the file name or is this icon a lost cause?)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1337pwn.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Windmeel View Post
    Some more requests please. Thank you in advance.

1337pwn
    Accufuel
    Add Friend
    BasicMaths
    Drinks Free
    Lockdown
    Restaurants
    SnapTell
    Twinkle
    What's On? (Anyway to get the "?" in the file name or is this icon a lost cause?)

I'll do these...u can add a '?' once u SSH and rename...next time please provide them in a zip as well

Kodak Gallery
    Handmark Express (I made a more transparent one).

There is already an icon for What's On?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lgreenberg For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2008-12-12)

Thanks for this wonderful theme.

I already found an icon for Wikipanion in this Thread. But there's another version of Wikipanion on iTunes, called WikipanionPlus. Unfortunately, it has a weired unicode character in its name. Instead of Plus, there's a superscript + (0x207a) in the name displayed on the spring board.

How would I have to call the icon for it to replace the WikipanionPlus icon?

BTW: It has something like this in its info.plist:

<key>UIPrerenderedIcon</key>
    <true/>

Do I have to remove this for icon replacement to take place?

Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg View Post
    Kodak Gallery
    Handmark Express (I made a more transparent one).

There is already an icon for What's On?

Thanks. Already an icon for Express, but I like this one better

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Thanks. Already an icon for Express, but I like this one better
    No worries. I know, I made the other one too. I was saying I re-did it and the new one is better.

Default Attention!!!
    For all of you who are making icons, please 'quote' the message in your post that you're making icons for so we can know it's being taken care of and we can stay organized...cheers

P.S. Keep in mind, I do not post icon requests I take care of in this thread after they are made...I add them to updates on Cydia. I usually submit updates every 100+ icons...we are at 650+ so next one will be 750+...I'm sure u all needed me to work out the math...
    Last edited by toyvan; 2008-12-12 at 12:35 AM.

Warfare Inc.

this icon was "hard" to make, since my friend insisted that there was no icon on his iphone for it, so i made him take a screenshot of his springboard and used that :P

(i think quality is ok tho)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cocchiararo For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2008-12-12)

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    For all of you who are making icons, please 'quote' the message in your post that you're making icons for so we can know it's being taken care of and we can stay organized...cheers

P.S. Keep in mind, I do not post icon requests I take care of in this thread after they are made...I add them to updates on Cydia. I usually submit updates every 100+ icons...we are at 650+ so next one will be 750+...I'm sure u all needed me to work out the math...
    I got the update today, noticed some icons requested and made were included, some weren't. Ill try to find out the official names for the icons that were not included and post a big zip with all my creations later with the real names.
    Might take some time as i will be doing all the work the ppl who requested could have done so much easier. As they have the apps allready on their phone so getting the names would be so easy for them.
    For the future, i will be still available to make icons, but i only take requests that have the complete names with caps and all in them.

I agree with Toyvan that not completely (according to the guidelines) posted requests don't deserve attention.
    That means an icon from the device taken (not a screenshot or something out of itunes) and a complete name with capital characters where needed posted.

Thanks Toyvan for the work you put in the update again.

Made these today for TouchPhysics & Air Mouse

Not an easy one since the current icon has a big SALE banner on it but I think it came out decent.
    Last edited by lgreenberg; 2008-12-12 at 04:33 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to lgreenberg For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2008-12-12)

Excuse me for bumping this, but could you please have a look at this issue:

Quote Originally Posted by freefall View Post
    Thanks for this wonderful theme.

I already found an icon for Wikipanion in this Thread. But there's another version of Wikipanion on iTunes, called WikipanionPlus. Unfortunately, it has a weired unicode character in its name. Instead of Plus, there's a superscript + (0x207a) in the name displayed on the spring board.

How would I have to call the icon for it to replace the WikipanionPlus icon?

BTW: It has something like this in its info.plist:

<key>UIPrerenderedIcon</key>
    <true/>

Do I have to remove this for icon replacement to take place?
    EDIT: I've found the solution. The icon must be named "com.laya.osiris.wikipanion.plus.png" as it can be found in the Info.plist in key "CFBundleIdentifier".

Here are my requests:

NemusSync
    Things
    Newsstand
    HiCalc
    SplashID
    WorldView
    iPresenter
    XBMC
    Fahrplan
    RegenRadar
    THETA Poker
    P.Solitaire
    TV Movie

You're doing a great job. Keep up the good work.
    Last edited by freefall; 2008-12-12 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Excuse me for bumping this, but could you please have a look at this issue:

EDIT: I've found the solution. The icon must be named "com.laya.osiris.wikipanion.plus.png" as it can be found in the Info.plist in key "CFBundleIdentifier".

Here are my requests:

NemusSync
    Things
    Newsstand
    HiCalc
    SplashID
    WorldView
    iPresenter
    XBMC
    Fahrplan
    RegenRadar
    THETA Poker
    P.Solitaire
    TV Movie

You're doing a great job. Keep up the good work.
    You need to actually post the icons too as the makers of the icons have repeatedly requested

Quote Originally Posted by Windmeel View Post
    You need to actually post the icons too as the makers of the icons have repeatedly requested
    Here you go. Sorry, I didn't notice the other requesters attaching the original icons.

Here you go. Sorry, I didn't notice the other requesters attaching the original icons.
    I will make these and add them to the next update..cheers

P.S. next time u post 5 or more, please add to zip or .rar...thanks.

Wide Email

25. The Following User Says Thank You to lgreenberg For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2008-12-16)

Page 40 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast