Page 39 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

I think I'm done.

Got all my icons skinned.

You're never done
    I keep installing stuff on my phone. Allot of times someone requests an icon and it looks interesting I try out the app or game.
    But also allot of stuff gets removed when new gets added

Quote Originally Posted by martyotaku View Post
    toyvan im sorry for fn up the names...when i got them off the apps folder they were named that way BUT in the springboard they are name in a different way(didnt know sorry)and i usally turn off the text in my theme ...i really love this theme and thanx go out to all u guys for helping me out(newb)
    Thanx again and wont make the mistake again

No worries

Quote Originally Posted by oz0ne View Post
    Aw, damn! I'm sorry you guys. I went out and had a little too much to drink last night and when I got home I thought It'd be a good idea to make some Glass Orb icons. Why? I have no frickin' idea. That's my bad; and yes, they do look like sh!t. Here's some more I've made...sober...
    haha...no problem man ..keep up the great work! I appreciate all your contributions in making this theme the most comprehensive

Quote Originally Posted by StarSoft View Post
    Np, i enjoy making them when i have time.
    Maybe you could help Toyvan with the names of the icons you requested by editing your post with he correct names. That way the updates for the theme goes much easier for him.
    My rule of thumb is, is if people don't take the time to read the "icon request" rules I posted on my first post, then I don't have the time to help them...not being mean, it just gets annoying when people take our kindness and time for granted when we make these icons...

StarSoft one more for your talents ....and in case name got screwed its Hero Of Sparta....thanx for all your hard work
    Hmmmmm...I see u didn't follow my advice and u continue to post one icon at a time ...PLEASE wait until you have atleast 5-10 or more before u make requests...It's inevitable that you're going to keep downloading new apps that need icons converted, cus they're gonna keep being developed. So, please have some patience and don't bombard us with one icon request at a time

P.S. To those of you who are generously making icons, thank you. Also, it would helpful when posting multiple icons you've created, (5-10 or more), to put them in a zip file so I/we don't have to save them one at a time.

We're getting close to 650+ icons for this theme, (is there any other theme out there that has this many custom icons??!!), so look for an update on Cydia later on this week. Cheers to everyone

Im on an ipod touch, so what would be the best icon for the middle icon on the dock? Also, where can i get the blue wallpaper from? its not in the extras or the download from the site? thanks.

Me for example only install the icons i use atm (unless you bring out a full update of the theme ofcourse).
    And icons i dont know the name of (because the requester didnt post the exact name) i hope get named by the requester after i post them in forum, guess i was wrong). Thats easier when the icon is visible in forum instead of downloading a zip file.
    Next time ill post the icons seperate and attach a zip file to the post.

5 icons i just made, and the background for 2 rows sbsettings with transparencies (this time in png and tested on my phone)

when another toogle that i like apears and i can fill 2 rows + 1 ill prepear the last one.
    Attached Files Attached Files

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cocchiararo For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2008-12-09)

can anyone help me out please?

Default Help please!
    Hi. I'm looking for a button for "iTrans Metra Chicago". I tried getting the picture off of iTunes, but I dont know how. Thanks for your help.

To me, this was a though one to do. I tried locating acceptable Chicago Metra images, but that was difficult. Best I could come up with was a Metra map, which didn't look too good, or this official Metra logo. Hope this works for you. File is saved as "iTrans Metra Chicago.png"
    Attached Images Attached Images  

11. The Following User Says Thank You to oz0ne For This Useful Post:

woods.lw (2008-12-11)

Also made one for vlingo....
    Can make it darker if needed.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to oz0ne For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2008-12-08)

Can't remember if I put this one up, but I made a new one for joost:
    Last edited by oz0ne; 2008-12-08 at 02:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangsta101 View Post
    Im on an ipod touch, so what would be the best icon for the middle icon on the dock? Also, where can i get the blue wallpaper from? its not in the extras or the download from the site? thanks.
    I would say make the item you use most the main/big icon. For the iPod i guess it is the music one. And add a Radio one in the dock as well.
    But make the theme the way you like it, customize it a bit...

Default First shot at making icons
    Decided to just make a few rather than bother someone else's time to make them. Included in the zip are:

- 2 Across (Crossword)
    - B-gammon (Backgammon)
    - BofA (Bank of America)
    - BubbleWrap
    - Constitution
    - CribPartner (Cribbage)
    - Flick Bowling
    - iTrans NYC (I think this is the best of the bunch!)
    - NetNewsWire
    - PayPal
    - RTM (Remember The Milk ToDo)
    - Save Benjis
    - Spend (Budget)
    - Tap Tap (Tap Tap Revolution)
    - WordPress
    - Yelp

Hope you like them. Any comments are well appreciated on this first shot for icons.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PorthosPirate For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2008-12-08)

Can anyone please make the mbox mail icon the same as the default mail icon?

Thanks much!

Quote Originally Posted by Gangsta101 View Post
    can anyone help me out please?
    Go back into Cydia and READ the installation instructions for the ipod touch theme...there are screen shots that show u exactly how the dock needs to be setup..the dock is not customizable, unless of course you want to customize it yourself!!

Default Icon request
    I guess there aren't alot of readers who use this beautiful theme. I would love the following:

Bookshelf
    Easy Wi-Fi
    eReader
    Grocery IQ
    Stanza
    Wordpress
    Loopt

I would also love one for the Google Reader but that is not an app but an icon for the Safari shortcut. I am not sure how to pull that off my iPhone and have yet to find it via Google Image search.
    Last edited by da_jane; 2008-12-08 at 09:55 PM.

some of these were posted but if anyone got better icons it would be great...
    Poker 40K
    EndlessWalls
    MissileCmnd
    and a new one Platypus

Default WordPress already done
    Quote Originally Posted by da_jane View Post
    I guess there aren't alot of readers who use this beautiful theme. I would love the following:...Wordpress...
    If you check my zip file above you will find one for WordPress.

Oh, and Toyvan: I would say that Prince is good, but Dave Matthews is definitely better for making icons to!

Quote Originally Posted by PorthosPirate View Post
    Oh, and Toyvan: I would say that Prince is good, but Dave Matthews is definitely better for making icons to!

To each his own...

Quote Originally Posted by da_jane View Post
    I guess there aren't alot of readers who use this beautiful theme. I would love the following:

Bookshelf
    Easy Wi-Fi
    eReader
    Grocery IQ
    Stanza
    Wordpress
    Loopt

I would also love one for the Google Reader but that is not an app but an icon for the Safari shortcut. I am not sure how to pull that off my iPhone and have yet to find it via Google Image search.
    some of these were posted but if anyone got better icons it would be great...
    Poker 40K
    EndlessWalls
    MissileCmnd
    and a new one Platypus
    I'm not gone remake icons that are made before unless i use them myself and don't like them (oh i'm so selfish )
    But here you go with your requests.
    And one for iCHM for my own pleasure.

And as requested a zip file with the icons. Only thing that the google Reader icon should not be added to the theme as it is a webapp icon.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to StarSoft For This Useful Post:

pedrama2002 (2009-07-27)

Page 39 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast