Page 37 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

wow dude ur fn amazing!! thanx u so much for making this awesome theme complete!!

no problem man. its all good. what else can i do while i wait to go to work?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oz0ne For This Useful Post:

martyotaku (2008-12-04), toyvan (2008-12-04)

just missing mrs pacman ....also just got taptap dance(pretty cool)

heres the new one TapTap Dance
    Attached Images Attached Images  

maybe you should ask for icons in smaller packs, one gets tired of nicely doing all of them and ends up only puting the icon in grayscale, making it smaller and inserting it into the default blank or that toyvan gave us, and thats not as nice as using a few more photoshop features like the lasso or having round corners or the like :P

Quote Originally Posted by KDML105 View Post
    Hey! Great theme and great dock.

I just have a small request: can you/someone make an icon for OmniFocus.app, but as both a Dock icon and an Undocked icon? Specifically, I'd personally like it to replace either Safari or iPod on the default Glass Orb dock (either one, doesn't matter... I'm used to both being undocked because I used to keep SMS and OmniFocus docked instead).

Attached is the original icon.

Thanks in advance!
    I will take care of this for you when I get a chance. I am assuming you know how to SSH to your device..?! Since, these changes will be made specifically for you, you will have to manually upload them to the "glass orb" theme folder... they will not be added in a future update...

Quote Originally Posted by martyotaku View Post
    forgot one
    I have noticed that some of your icons are not named correctly...be sure to name them exactly as they appear on your phone or else that just makes more work for ppl trying to help u..also, try and wait until u have more then one icon that needs to be converted instead of posting one or two everytime u download a new app...

Quote Originally Posted by oz0ne View Post
    no problem man. its all good. what else can i do while i wait to go to work?
    Thanks for taking care of all those requests...however, since I am the author of this theme I would like to see 'quality' rather then 'quantity' when it comes to making icons ...try and be more creative instead of just desaturating, and making the original icons smaller, as Cocchiararo mentioned. Your efforts are appreciated...cheers!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hi guys, would anyone mind doing a few icons for me? Thanks.

I agree with the author, thats why i remade a couple of the icons requested earlier.
    There is one problem though. The names are not like they are on the iphone i think. I also noticed that when you add them to the forum they lose the names, spaces and capital letters get lost. Maybe the one who requested can post the original names with the ones i post here?
    I also added a few of my own with then, the correct names are
    GPS Kit
    GPS Tracker
    Dance
    BounceTrap
    To Do's

@Toyvan: If you like i can send you the psd of the icons i made, in case you want to change the size of the subject or something.
    I'm afraid i only have them in grayscale though, so if the "color" is not right you will have to remake them.
    Last edited by StarSoft; 2008-12-04 at 08:22 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StarSoft For This Useful Post:

martyotaku (2008-12-05), toyvan (2008-12-04)

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    I will take care of this for you when I get a chance. I am assuming you know how to SSH to your device..?! Since, these changes will be made specifically for you, you will have to manually upload them to the "glass orb" theme folder... they will not be added in a future update...
    No worries, I know how to SSH to my device and modify the theme, get this to work, etc. I appreciate you doing this personalized job for me; I understand that it won't be added in future updates, haha. But thanks again, and I look forward to hearing back about this!

Quote Originally Posted by StarSoft View Post
    I agree with the author, thats why i remade a couple of the icons requested earlier.
    There is one problem though. The names are not like they are on the iphone i think. I also noticed that when you add them to the forum they lose the names, spaces and capital letters get lost. Maybe the one who requested can post the original names with the ones i post here?
    I also added a few of my own with then, the correct names are
    GPS Kit
    GPS Tracker
    Dance
    BounceTrap
    To Do's

@Toyvan: If you like i can send you the psd of the icons i made, in case you want to change the size of the subject or something.
    I'm afraid i only have them in grayscale though, so if the "color" is not right you will have to remake them.
    Thanks for taking the extra time to make these icons aesthetically more appealing StarSoft...I have always been happy with your icons ..Keeps the overall theme looking much more in tune.

I have already asked people to make sure they name the original icons exactly how they appear on their phones, but I guess that's too much to ask..

Here are a few more. The other ones im a little stuck with. Not sure how i should make them. As you see the genesis icon was also tricky. I cold have made it with the text above it, but it became too small and unclear, so i tried to seperate the picture form the text and only use the pic. Hope you like them.
    Last edited by StarSoft; 2008-12-04 at 10:09 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StarSoft For This Useful Post:

martyotaku (2008-12-05), toyvan (2008-12-07)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StarSoft View Post
    Here are a few more. The other ones im a little stuck with. Not sure how i should make them. As you see the genesis icon was also tricky. I cold have made it with the text above it, but it became too small and unclear, so i tried to seperate the picture form the text and only use the pic. Hope you like them.
    They look fantastic. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Windmeel View Post
    Hi guys, would anyone mind doing a few icons for me? Thanks.
    I have already made most of these icons and they will be in the next update..I will take care of the rest as well.

Quote Originally Posted by KDML105 View Post
    No worries, I know how to SSH to my device and modify the theme, get this to work, etc. I appreciate you doing this personalized job for me; I understand that it won't be added in future updates, haha. But thanks again, and I look forward to hearing back about this!
    I have attached the icons below...there is one right of the orb, it's just hard to see .. I made the omnifocus icon to replace the 'safari' dock icon. You will find a Safari1.png already in the icon folder that you can use for the springboard...just make sure to rename them appropriately as well as rename the original safari dock icon to something like safari_dock.png...I don't have this app so I wasn't able to test it, but it should be lined up on the dock..if not, let me know
    Last edited by toyvan; 2008-12-05 at 03:54 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

KDML105 (2008-12-05)

Thanks

I have already made most of these icons and they will be in the next update..I will take care of the rest as well.
    Great, thank you man. I have a few more requests if anyone has some time. These will complete my theme. YAY!

toyvan im sorry for fn up the names...when i got them off the apps folder they were named that way BUT in the springboard they are name in a different way(didnt know sorry)and i usally turn off the text in my theme ...i really love this theme and thanx go out to all u guys for helping me out(newb)
    Thanx again and wont make the mistake again

Aw, damn! I'm sorry you guys. I went out and had a little too much to drink last night and when I got home I thought It'd be a good idea to make some Glass Orb icons. Why? I have no frickin' idea. That's my bad; and yes, they do look like sh!t. Here's some more I've made...sober...

I have attached the icons below...there is one right of the orb, it's just hard to see .. I made the omnifocus icon to replace the 'safari' dock icon. You will find a Safari1.png already in the icon folder that you can use for the springboard...just make sure to rename them appropriately as well as rename the original safari dock icon to something like safari_dock.png...I don't have this app so I wasn't able to test it, but it should be lined up on the dock..if not, let me know
    Thanks toyvan, it works perfectly. I'll let you know if I run into any problems or if I have anything else to ask. Take it easy; hopefully other random people might be able to take advantage of the new dock icon.

one I didnt see posted....

How about this?

Default New icon request
    Hi,

I love your glass orb theme and thanks again for sending the link for icon requests. Please see attached screenshot with my requested icons to be converted to glass orb icons.
    Please let me know when these can be done... at your convenience of course. Also, when they are completed, what do I need to do in order to get new glass orb icons (i.e. delete app then reinstall?)
    Pleae reply at your earliest conveneince.

Brgds,
    Brad
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone-icon-screenie.jpg  

Page 37 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast