Page 35 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cocchiararo View Post
    download ?

mm, the most i could do would be to post the image (tomorow :P) and you would have to replace the original one/s

pd: anyone can notice that i like transparencies, i kept the old dock as the image shows :P
    I ment for the SB settings. I like how yours is.

Forgive my ignorance but how do I bring up the SBS screen, I have installed it yet can't find it anywhere on phone?

Thank you..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    Forgive my ignorance but how do I bring up the SBS screen, I have installed it yet can't find it anywhere on phone?

Thank you..

Slide to the right over the status bar... and... tadaaa... SBSettings appears

(Note: It does not work in the lockscreen anymore, this has been changed)

Last edited by iVin; 2008-11-28 at 10:58 AM.
    I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy...

Quote Originally Posted by iVin View Post
    Slide to the right over the status bar... and... tadaaa... SBSettings appears

(Note: It does not work in the lockscreen anymore, this has been changed
    Thank you very much mate, worked a treat..

Quote Originally Posted by StarSoft View Post
    Hey all,
    i figured i would post the few icons i made for this theme.
    Also made an icon for the Fast Notes SBS dock.
    For that one you must make a folder in the SBS-theme folder called Fast Notes and place an on.png and off.png (both same picture) in it.
    Thanks for the creator of this theme, i love it.
    You're welcome, and thanks for the icons

i didnt have time to finish tweaking the transparencies, and sices of the "containers", but this is what i did yesterday.(i made little or "big" changes to all of them, the smallest one to the bottom one, that was to close to the sbsettings version number).

(thx Starsoft for the Fast Notes icon :P)

i only modified the 1 row background, since i want to use only 1 row, but now im dciding if ill leave brightness or edge toggle, since i only turn edge on on th weekends, and then again, brightnes was either not used or buggy for me, turning too low by itself :P
    One suggestion, if you're going to mod my SBS theme with the psd files that I so generously gave u, then the least u could do is mod ALL the files...not only the 1 row background since that's the only one you use...

Quote Originally Posted by oz0ne View Post
    Some more....

AOL Radio
    Modem
    QuietNoise (new)
    WhiteNoise
    Thanks for the icons!

yaya, i will (eventually :P)
    i moded all the "dock background" ones :P

im kinda short in time (if you check, it took me a loooooooong time to make the first set of icons, compared to when you gae us the tools :P )

as soon as i finish ill post the .pngs here (is that the correct way of doing it ?)

besides, i wanted to ask for your approval, since i asked for YOUR files (your work :P) to be able to make something I liked more, not to force you to modify anything, or to get any credit at all :P (without the .psds i wouldnt have been able to do anything, since my skills are really basic :P )

pd: in a NOT so smart move, i lost the .psd that i had modified, so i have to modify all of them again :/
    Last edited by Cocchiararo; 2008-11-28 at 10:41 PM.

some more icons and the .png that was showed on the screen, and the ones for the 3 sices of the sbsettings dock.

as soon as i have time, ill mod the other 2 sizes of sbsettings background (for now i have only the standard .psd, so i have to get the same sizes and transparency levels)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Yeah, and here's some more. Who knew this could be so much fun? BTW toyvan, thanks for the awesome theme. Thanks for the work youve put into it. Anyway, here's the more:

AppFlow
    Dice
    dTunes
    FlightTracker
    Hotmail
    ICanHasCheezburger
    Last.fm
    ModMyi
    WifiTrak
    Wikipanion
    Attached Images Attached Images           

9. The Following User Says Thank You to oz0ne For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2008-12-03)

i think that appflow icon needs some "lazo" :P

pd: thx for letting me know that appflow is working again, i thought it was abandoned :P

some more icons and the .png that was showed on the screen, and the ones for the 3 sices of the sbsettings dock.
    Quote Originally Posted by oz0ne View Post
    Yeah, and here's some more. Who knew this could be so much fun? BTW toyvan, thanks for the awesome theme. Thanks for the work youve put into it. Anyway, here's the more:

AppFlow
    Dice
    dTunes
    FlightTracker
    Hotmail
    ICanHasCheezburger
    Last.fm
    ModMyi
    WifiTrak
    Wikipanion
    Thanks for the icons!!

Thanks

Looks good keep it up
    Dont be that guy..!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Razorinthe60s's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Icon Request
    Hi, i have a request for three icons. names are WhosHere, SB2Lite, and myLite. Thanks for your help

While im waiting for my iphone to restore i figured i could do something usefull. So i made a few icons that were requested and one for TouchGrind. Hope you like them.
    Last edited by StarSoft; 2008-11-30 at 09:20 PM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StarSoft For This Useful Post:

Razorinthe60s (2008-12-01), toyvan (2008-12-03)

here are the .psd of the modified sbsettings background (tansparencies and with and a minimun heigth change for some parts).

i didnt test them on my iphone cause my girlfriend kidnaped it for chatting while i did this (if i hadnet lent it, i wouldnt have been able to do it :P)

thats why i uploaded the .psds, so that if its a little missaligned, anyone can correct it :P

transparency levels are just like what i showed on the screenshot.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by StarSoft View Post
    While im waiting for my iphone to restore i figured i could do something usefull. So i made a few icons that were requested and one for TouchGrind. Hope you like them.
    Great...Cheers!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Razorinthe60s's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Thanks StarSoft
    Thanks for the great work.

i will try to post original icons but please someone make icons for...qik,tuner,internet radiobox,trailers,onetap movies,endless walls,uno,arcade hoops,price is right,mrs pacman,beer bounce,flick sports bowling,pole postion,missle command,frogger,motionx poker,hairball,super spike,finger piano,guitarist,and live poker.....i know thats alot to ask ...my internet connection sucks right now and as soon as its back to normal wiil post original icons. but in the mean time anyone else got some icons?
    thanx for the awesome theme

Here some icons for:
    Joost and WeatherPro

21. The Following User Says Thank You to webgeda For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2008-12-03)

Quote Originally Posted by martyotaku View Post
    i will try to post original icons but please someone make icons for...qik,tuner,internet radiobox,trailers,onetap movies,endless walls,uno,arcade hoops,price is right,mrs pacman,beer bounce,flick sports bowling,pole postion,missle command,frogger,motionx poker,hairball,super spike,finger piano,guitarist,and live poker.....i know thats alot to ask ...my internet connection sucks right now and as soon as its back to normal wiil post original icons. but in the mean time anyone else got some icons?
    Add the icons you want to be transfered to a post and ill make some or all of them. I cant use my phone atm (as it needs a repair) so i cant test them when i make them on the phone, but i think they look fine when im done with them.
    But i cant go find the icons myself if you might understand.

Quote Originally Posted by martyotaku View Post
    We'll find the time to make the icons once u find the time to post all the original icons u requested...

Quote Originally Posted by webgeda View Post
    Here some icons for:
    Joost and WeatherPro
    Cheers

Page 35 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast