Page 33 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

some more icons
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by Cocchiararo View Post
    glassorb was updated

i noticed that the bundles folder is no longer there (dunno what that was for, would like to know), and that i forgot to send a few icons when i attached my .rar last time :P

pd2: toyvan, could i get the .psd file so that i can work directly on your theme ? i like how it looks now, just want to make a few changes
    The bundles folder was no longer necessary, so I took it out...it had the lockscreen string edit file , so you could edit the 'slide to unlock' string...The .psd files are below...some people just aren't satisfied

Quote Originally Posted by rubosthebestos View Post
    Hey,

Really nice update! But there is one thing: the right name for m Box Mail is: m•Box Mail, So I SSH'ed myself!

I'm only missing 4 icons, so I add the iTunesArtworks. they are in the map 'iTunesArtworks'.

The last thing is could you please change the Settings with the iTunes icon. Example: The iTunes icon is round and the Settings icon fits in the dock. If you don't have time is alright, but it would be very nice if you could do that. I will SSH the icons myself, they are in the map'Changeable'.,

Thanks in advance!

Rubosthebestos
    The name I have is m•Box Mail..I even double checked..oh well! I will think about your other request...and even though you didn't say thanks for making all your previous icons you requested, you're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by dogdaysunrise View Post
    2 questions:
    B) How can I get the background in the second first picture here?
    Not sure what picture is the 'second first picture'.?!? so, I've attached them both below.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocchiararo View Post
    some more icons
    Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -6.png   -7.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Cocchiararo (2008-11-24), webgeda (2008-11-24)

hey toyvan, love the theme. if you don't mind, I've got a suggestion for the SBSettings theme. i think it would look a lot better with a transparent background, the current border drives me a little crazy lol.

something like this one from the Apple Congruency theme

obviously in more of a translucent black colour.

thanks in advance, great work.

i just made a bunch of icons, is a rar the best way to upload for you?
    Last edited by Jessev; 2008-11-25 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi toyvan: I just updated to 2.2 version and in the SBSettings theme I prefer the old one where whem I turn off the airplane toggle the glass orb was empty; where I could find it?
    Thanks in advance

thx man xD

PdaNet

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pokefan For This Useful Post:

Jessev (2008-11-26)

Default Icons
    I did some icons,so here is the list:
    Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart
    Dtunes
    Air-Hockey
    IMunchies
    Pocket Touch
    Web Mensseger
    Earthscape
    Iphysics Lite
    Ixbox Live
    Guitar Rock Tour
    Flash Memory

And one question how can i put this icons in my ipod touch?
    Last edited by Lordrace; 2008-11-24 at 10:08 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lordrace For This Useful Post:

Jessev (2008-11-26)

Lordrace, I use iphonebrowser (search for it and there will be plenty of info)

then just navigate to the theme and drop them in there.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pokefan For This Useful Post:

Lordrace (2008-11-24)

Thumbs up Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pokefan View Post
    Lordrace, I use iphonebrowser (search for it and there will be plenty of info)

then just navigate to the theme and drop them in there.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by webgeda View Post
    Hi toyvan: I just updated to 2.2 version and in the SBSettings theme I prefer the old one where whem I turn off the airplane toggle the glass orb was empty; where I could find it?
    Thanks in advance
    By default your phone is active, thus the 'phone icon'. When u turn off your phone then it goes into airplane mode, thus the 'airplane icon'..that is why I made the changes and unfortunately I will not be changing it back

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan View Post
    PdaNet
    Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by Lordrace View Post
    I did some icons,so here is the list:
    Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart
    Dtunes
    Air-Hockey
    IMunchies
    Pocket Touch
    Web Mensseger
    Earthscape
    Iphysics Lite
    Ixbox Live
    Guitar Rock Tour
    Flash Memory

And one question how can i put this icons in my ipod touch?
    Thanks for the icons

15. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Jessev (2008-11-26)

boo, couldnt work much out of even the psds, my photoshop skills suck :P

(i didnt like the border and couldnt make it look like the one on deep hood, wich i like, so i took the layers that "contain" the icons, and added them [with some blending] to the deep hood background. Too bad i only have a png of that, and that prevents me from adding transparensy [cause i suck] to the section containing the ip and other info)

but oh, well, i ended up with something i like (more or less) xD

Quote Originally Posted by Jessev View Post

i suggestion is for the SBSettings theme. i think it would look a lot better with a transparent background, the current border drives me a little crazy lol.

something like this one from the Apple Congruency theme

obviously in more of a translucent black colour.

thanks in advance, great work.
    I didn't like that border much either..it always kind of bugged me..lol ...thanks for the idea..be watching for the latest SBS update very soon...cheers!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Jessev (2008-11-26)

awesome xD

may i bother you again, and ask for the psd ? :P (your new border rocks big time, its much nicer than the one i was using from deep hood, so now i would like to use yours, adding a little blending/transparency here and there :P )

Cool Problems and Requests
    Hey dudes,im attending requests of icons too,because i really like this theme,so keep sending the icons.And i have a little problem, I cant change my backgroud wallpaper,i put in the winterboard "User Wallpaper" and nothing changes,what can i do ?
    see ya

Lord, have you figured out how to browse the phone via iphonebrowser or winSCP? If so you can replace the wallpaper.png with your own that way. Or through winterboard I believe if you select "user wallpaper" it has to be moved above your theme to display.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordrace View Post
    Hey dudes,im attending requests of icons too,because i really like this theme,so keep sending the icons.And i have a little problem, I cant change my backgroud wallpaper,i put in the winterboard "User Wallpaper" and nothing changes,what can i do ?
    see ya
    Yes, like pokefan mentioned, u need to make sure that 'user wallpaper' is not only selected, but it needs to be moved above my glass orb theme as well..

23. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Jessev (2008-11-26)

no answer for me means "no" ? :P

the new border looks great! i saw that update and hoped i helped lol. ok so here's my icons.

can somebody help me apply the icons for i.TV and LIVESTRONG/DailyPlate/Calorie tracker (and others)? i think i'm just getting the names not quite right, how can we see the name it is referenced by in winterboard? the .app name is not working.

DailyPlate (Calorie Tracker from LIVESTRONG.COM) WRONG NAME
    Evernote
    GPS Tracker
    iTV (WRONG NAME)
    Remote (i didn't like the transparency in the old one, but i didn't know how to recreate the rounded corners.... help?)
    TapTap (again, i just didn't like the old one, and it doesn't actually work either)
    TrackThing
    VNC
    Where

i included the PSDs too for anyone that wants to make them better, more in next post.

geez they look better on my phone, now they look all off-center.

anyways the rest of the PSDs are here, and some more icons, i use these for webclips.

Foxmarks (Bookmarking software, Home | Foxmarks)
    GasBuddy
    2 options for a gmail bookmark
    Google Talk (gmail chat)

any help/critique is welcomed

here's some icons that I made
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -statusbar.png  

Page 33 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast